New and so confused.

Morning ladies I've weighed myself again today I know I shouldn't but couldn't help myself and I've lost 10lb since Monday when I started!!

I was on the drink last weekend so know most of it will be water but I'm still really really happy with it!! ? xx

Wow!!!! Can I ask how much you have to lose?

Morning both. Nice and sunny day here today. Not sure what to do with the children. Maybe a pool in the garden if it's that hot.
Can you both nag me to go on my vibration plate when I've put my monkeys to bed. I need to start using it ....... Or it's being sold :0(.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've got about 8-9 stone to lose! So I'm happy with the start, I know first week is always a big loss with water but I can't believe it!
I'm looking forward to my week weigh in!!

Yeah I'm the same I got a vibro plate I need to get using lol

I hope you enjoy your day and don't forget use your vibroplate!! Ha xx

Hahahahaha. Well if your nagging me I'm soooooooo nagging you!!!!

Be careful losing that much in just a few days. Make sure your drinking plenty and have you told the company how much you have to lose? I know the loss makes you feel great and really motivated but I'm wondering if your on the right plan. Maybe send them an email to check. Don't want you losing loads only to stop losing soon or gain it back really quickly xx

Hahaha that's fine you can nag me and I'll nah you haha

I'm wondering it maybe I need 4 shakes a day, I'm going to email them when I get in work, it does feel good but like you said it is a lot for 4 days, now my buzz from the loss is wearing off I'm a bit worried haha!!! Xx

I'd say go to 4 a day. It just seems an awful lot for a few days Hun. Sorry to burst that bubble. Just wanted to sound sensible for one pmsl.

Right so are you free tonight?? ;0)
We are going to wobble at the same time. Let me know what video on YouTube your doing and I will too.

Shaaaaaaron. Where are you???? Hope your ok Hun xx

I've spoke to the company and they said it will be all the excess water from my weekend of drinking that has caused a big loss so far (I was drinking Saturday and Sunday) haha

They recommended I stay on 3 a day for now and see how I do my day 7 if I've lost way more then to contact them again.

Yeah we shall wobble together haha!! I don't normally use a YouTube video I just follow a guide book I have but I'm definitely up for trying a YouTube video ha xz

That's brilliant news. Just wanted to make sure you were ok.

I tried the leaflet that came with mine but didn't think much of it tbh. I will have a look at some in a bit and see what you think

I've been to the. 'Spa ' but then went to a very posh pub for lunch, had Thai fish cakes with sweet chilli sauce n salad, was really good and only had about 8 skinny fries. ( normally would have stuffed the lot and had pudding and alcohol ), back home now and just chilling xxx will be thinking of you both with ur vibrators tonight lol, have you tried singing when ur on there ???

Pmsl. Vibrators. Lol. The order time I stood on it I was laughing so hard I couldn't move or speak. Hubby just looked at me!

So how was the spa? I'm thinking of booking in before I go away now.

Did you notice I ignored the bit about food. I'm shaking my head. Only shakes for you tomorrow missus!

I must be mental but kind of figured we talk on here everyday but don't really know too much about each other so I thought I'd tell you a bit about myself. I'm (cough cough) 36, married for last 10yrs, together for 13 and have 2 sometimes gorgeous children. My son is 7 and daughter is 2. I'm an emergency medical technician (paramedic, kind of to those that don't know what one is, I'm still learning lol) and have been there for 12yrs. We live in Kent and have a dog.

If there is anything else you want to know just to be nosey then just ask lol.

So now you know a bit more about who I am ...... Hiya!!!!!

I'm 47, 5ft 2 , have 5 boys, 27,25,12,10 and 7, been with my Hubby ten yrs married for 8, he has brought up my 22 n 10 yr old as his own they don't see the 'sperm donor', I'm a learning disability nurse, qualified last yr with a 1:1, a very mature student lol, I'm a bit mad, very warped sense of humour we have far too many cats and a mad puppy dog called Alfie ( who I adore ) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406822916.794330.jpg

Oops yeh, the spa was good, the hour on the hot tub was amazing, so now I'm all preened ready for hols. If you are thinking if going to one see if you can find an Elemis one, very well worth the price for the quality of products and the standard of service, we just had a cheapy ******* deal today and well.... We got what we paid for express everything x

Wow and there's me moaning I've got my hands full!!!! I don't envy you being around all that testosterone lol but oh I bet they love their mummy!
How gorgeous is your dog!?

Oh forgot to say I'm 5ft 3ish lol

Lol. I'm thinking more of a pamper closer to home. Kind of a get everything and more done. Our local college are said to be amazing for treatments so might give it a try and for their prices you can't really say no. Some people don't like the idea but the way I see it I pay less than half the price for a job that if it's not done properly there are experts to correct it.

The colleges are a really good idea for treatments especially if you can book a package, my two older boys don't live at home anymore, but the three youngest are good lads are lovely, they squabble at times but it's all good, wouldn't be without them and they do love their Mum xx

Ahhh I can only see it from Oliver and how he's mummy's boy. The way he loves me is unexplainable but I love it. Roo (Summer) is mummy's too but I think that she will end up daddy's little girl again soon lol.

I'm calling the college tomorrow. I want everything! Electrical facials are only £8.50! And I need my eyelashes doing ...£5!

Wow that is cheap, go treat urself, have a nice aromatherapy massage too or some reflexology x

Hubby due home in a bit. I'm telling him he's paying for the lot lol. Look at these prices......

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406844947.925465.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406844968.686074.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406844985.837387.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406845014.751762.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406845030.413417.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406845061.064080.jpg

Back