New me for 2014!

Morning Smuffin, well done on your loss that's fab :D . I'm really happy for you. Your foodage looks really good hun, loving the pics :) . I'm sure the 30 day shred will work for you, I know there is a thread on here for that and everyone has spoke of positive results. Can't say enough about water, it sure dose help with losses. Hope your having a nice weekend.

Kay xx

Hello, here are my pancakes, I got 9 out the mix & shared them with my BF, I enjoyed it too will make again,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 47
Morning Kay!! Thank you, any loss is better than a gain hey. Going to have a red week and do the shred in hope of a little more next week maybe. Just hope I don't get bored of the red days as I'm quite a simple cook and like things I can do easily, so any suggestions would be great. I ordered the red and green and some other books from the slimming world site, hope they arrive soon!

Cookies them pancakes look lush!! Ive just stuffed my face with turkey salad but could find some room for your pancakes! :)

I'm thinking of buying some new books too, the family feast one I've heard from other members is a good one. Which ones did you order smuffin ? :)

Kay xx

Thanks Border! :)

I ordered the following:

50 Free Original Recipes
Food Directory 2014
Free Branded Foods 2014
Low Syn Snacks 2014
50 Free Green Recipes

My first slimming world magazine also came yesterday. :)

Thanks Border! :)

I ordered the following:

50 Free Original Recipes
Food Directory 2014
Free Branded Foods 2014
Low Syn Snacks 2014
50 Free Green Recipes

My first slimming world magazine also came yesterday. :)

Oh wow smuffin, your sure going to busy in the kitchen :p looking forward to all your food pics on here. I have the low syn snack one which I always have in my bag when I go shopping its a great little book to have and the 50 free green I have cooked quite a few from, I have the free food one for 2013, I checked with my consultant and she said they are all still free so carry on making recipes from there. I would be interested to know your feedback on them, which ones you recommend, once you've had a chance to go through them :).

Kay xx

I need help, it's my mothers birthday next weekend, she wants to go to pizza hut but is feeling bad about me doing my SW and me stepping foot in there. I'd like to be able to say to her.. It's ok, lets go! Without me or her worrying about it affecting me.

Would it hurt that much if I got a regular farm house pizza and ate a lot from the salad cart, beings you can go back and fourth from there as much as you want. I know it's better to go and have a pasta, or just have one slice and lots of salad.. but I don't think it would work out like that. Or does anyone know what the lowest syn pizza is? I am going to have a Red week all this week anyway, so maybe that will help too. Should I try and have no syns all week so I don't have to worry too much on pizza hut night or? Help please! :eek:

Hello, not sure if this has already been answered for you but just in case it hasn't, if you decide on Pizza Hut, then your regular farmhouse pizza (6 slices) is 8.5 syns per slice so that's 52 syns for the pizza. You can still do it and lose as your syns are usually pretty low of around 5-8 so you could keep them low leading up to and after your mums birthday meal out if you fancy pizza. I reckon you'd be quite full anyway if you have loads of salad with it, you might even take a couple pieces home to eat later.

If you go for a stuffed crust farmhouse pizza in large (8 slices) that's 16 syns per slice. You've not got the syns for all of that though :):):)

Xxx

Hiya, Sorry for the late reply I've been a bit back and fourth today. Food wasn't bad, got a bit pekish so just had 2 tangerines. Was tempted to have a second cake in a cup but thought the tangerines would be better especially at this time! x

09/02/2014 Red

Breakfast
Egg, Extra lean Bacon, Mushrooms, Onions, Quorn Fat Free Sausage, Courgettes.

Lunch
Turkey Salad.

Dinner
Smash 2½ Syns pizza with 30G Cheese, onions, Mushrooms, Turkey.
Ketchup 1 Syn
piz.jpg

Snacks
Strawberry mullerlight
Cake in a cup (2 syns)
2 Tangerines
Banana
3 Seafood sticks
Weetabix

Drinks
4 x Tea with 1% Fat Milk
1 Litre Water

Healthy A 1% Fat Milk
Healthy A 30G Cheese
Healthy B Weetabix
Healthy B

Syns Total 5.5

Last edited:
Hello Smuffin, how are you today? Any plans? We're out for tea / lunch at around 3pm nice carvery and I need to choose wisely! Xx

Hiya cookies! I have family around today. They're all impressed with the cake in the cup lol :) Im going to try smash pizza tonight providing the newsagents next door do passata.

I had Toby carvary last week and had Turkey, a small bit of stuffing and lots and lots of veg. Was lovely! Have a marvelous day, and don't worry too much. Go enjoy it :)

Enjoy time with daily, I'm back from the carvery I did good too but I did have a tiny bit of mash but no roasties, no stuffing ball & just 1/2 a Yorkshire pudding. I was lucky too because the cauliflower cheese was running out & the lady came out with more cauliflower without the sauce so I got loads of it before she poured the cheese sauce over it, phew! Don't think I'll eat anymore tonight I'm stuffed xx

Wahoo that's brill. As long as you enjoyed it! I don't know why but the past 2 days I've been starving even after meals. The good thing is it means I'm eatting tangerines like crazy lol. I just did the smash pizza and I think for a first attempt it wasn't too bad. The pictures not the best but I was in a rush to eat it lol I think it's a good alternative to have instead of 'proper' pizza! Although next time I may make 2 smaller fatter ones, as this was bit thin.

piz.jpg

Last edited:
Still not tried the smash pizza, but it looked nice. I'm going to eat a hi fi bar as I'm getting peckish, how? I have no idea my tummy is huge! X

Wow smuffin I've not tried the smash pizza yet either, tried to click on your pic link but it doesn't seem to be working. Hope you had a nice weekend :).

Kay xx

I just reuploaded it to the previous post, hopefully it works now !

Haha Cookie, isn't it nice though to know you can eat it and not feel guilty! Wahoo.

My weekend has been good thanks Kay, not enough hours in it though! Hope your weekend was good too :) xx

Back