Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

I'm about to try on a size 10 pair of trousers that I have never worn because I have always been miles too fat for. Wish me luck!! Xx

I'm about to try on a size 10 pair of trousers that I have never worn because I have always been miles too fat for. Wish me luck!! Xx

LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK!!!! :innocent0001::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

They are a tiny weeny bit tight BUT I got them on!!!! :-D Considering I couldn't even get them past my thighs when I started I am super chuffed! When I'm at goal my leftover muffin top should have vanished and they'll glide on haha. Xx

They are a tiny weeny bit tight BUT I got them on!!!! :-D Considering I couldn't even get them past my thighs when I started I am super chuffed! When I'm at goal my leftover muffin top should have vanished and they'll glide on haha. Xx
Thats brilliant babe!! Well done!!! x

Yaaayyyyy Emma-Jayne!! That's a great incentive to keep going now! When you know you look good in a pair of jeans it puts that extra little swagger in your step doesn't it?!

x S

Oh it definitely does Shivie! Thank you both for your support! I haven't been a size 10 for bloody ages! Xx

You're so close sweetie! Isn't it such a buzz?!! I'm enjoying how loose my size 12 work trousers are so hopefully won't be too far behind you! Gave myself a week's grace after all the wedding excitement to be a little naughty so back to TFR from Monday to get back on track, then re-feed in the proper manner!! Was going to get back to it today but am going out to a comedy gig & a 30th birthday party on Sat nite so a few bevvies would be hard to resist!

x S

You deserve your bevvies! So enjoy your week off to the max :) It's all about celebrating what you've acheived. How long do you think you'll go back to TFR for? I am LOVING the buzz :) 11 more lbs. I'm hoping for no longer than 3 more weeks. EXCITED. Xxx

Thanks hun! Well I got to 136lbs by the wedding so 1lb better than goal!! I chickened out of weighing in on Monday but will be aiming to bite the bullet & weigh-in next Monday & get back to that weight on TFR and then start re-feeding but repeat day 1 of re-feed for a week, then day 2 for a week etc. up until Christmas. My ultimate goal is 121lbs as that'd put me right in the middle of the "normal" BMI range for my height. If I don't get there by Christmas, no harm....am positive I WILL get there in the very near future! Who couldn't achieve their goal with all the great support here! xxx

You have both done AMAZING... I hope your very proud of yourselves!!! Inspirational skinnies!!! ; ) x

You will have no problems Shivie! Sounds like you've got a good plan and your head screwed on :) Go will power! Xx

You have both done AMAZING... I hope your very proud of yourselves!!! Inspirational skinnies!!! ; ) x

Proud as punch of ALL us determined honeys!! xx

wow, thats just briliant, well done!!

I love the support on this forum :)

Marianne you look more like the daughter of the lady in pic 1 now!!! A young funky chick with a unique style all her own!! Keep it up babe!

xx S

Aw, thank you so much - that made me laugh! It's a little bit tight on my mum to admit - but for the last few years it's depressed me that when I looked in the mirror, I saw her face looking back... :( It's been such an amazing feeling to start seeing "me" again! :D I'm starting to feel like my old self...
Mx

Aw, thank you so much - that made me laugh! It's a little bit tight on my mum to admit - but for the last few years it's depressed me that when I looked in the mirror, I saw her face looking back... :( It's been such an amazing feeling to start seeing "me" again! :D I'm starting to feel like my old self...
Mx
OMG i had the same thing happen to me lol...

HI!!!
I am back on TFR after 6 weeks off - did almost TFR for about 6 weeks and lost 32 lbs - now aiming to get the rest off with perfect and strict TFR - i'm fitting into some size 10 but not others!!
I was 12 stone 6.5 i'm now 10 stone 3.5 I want to get to 9 stone
An amazing result for me would be 7.5 lbs in 2 weeks to look fab for a Goth Concert on the 11th!!! to be 9 stone 10 for that (my first gw) would be just amazing!!
Just tracked this post from start to finish (missed out the middle bit)
have you all looked back to see how far you have come??!!!
just amazing girls!!

Just tracked this post from start to finish (missed out the middle bit)
have you all looked back to see how far you have come??!!!
just amazing girls!!

What a fab idea! I will definitely do that next time I need a boost!

Green tigress, I'm sure you can make 7.5 lbs disappear !

Good luck

Xx

Not sure if this counts as it's to do with my husband more than me. He has a night out next week and bought new trousers. He was showing me them on today and they are too big. He weighed himself and he has lost 3/4 of a stone. We think it's down to the changes I've been making in my cooking since I've been on the diet (I've been practicing healthy cooking on the family) that's gotta be a good thing!!

pamdev!!

Wow - that is totally also your achievement.
it will go well for you that you are already feeding them more healthily now!!

My husband has thyroid issues and has only just started meds - i can't feed him enough !!
during the days when i was failing at lipotrim (the last 6 weeks till 24 hrs ago) i struggled - he eats sooo much!!

Back