Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

Who cares what the scales say......

...... bending over to vacuum under the chest of drawers in our bedroom and hubby, approaching from the rear says:

"ooh look at that nice little bum"

.....and he was talking about MINE!

Woo hoo! :D

Considering that I started this diet for health reasons (no that I'm not loving being able to wear smaller clothes!), this is a non- scale victory that I guess I really should post........

Went for a monthly review of my BP this morning and it has dropped so much that the Doc has taken me OFF one of my hypertension tablets!

The next victory will be when she can take the reading without changing the standard cuff for a larger one!

xx

Brilliant victory!!! Well done!! X

Considering that I started this diet for health reasons (no that I'm not loving being able to wear smaller clothes!), this is a non- scale victory that I guess I really should post........

Went for a monthly review of my BP this morning and it has dropped so much that the Doc has taken me OFF one of my hypertension tablets!

The next victory will be when she can take the reading without changing the standard cuff for a larger one!

xx

That is brilliant news Denise and news I hope to hear myself a bit further down my LT journey as I'm on 2 pills for BP and definitely need the large cuff! Well done x

Haha just been told by the bakery boys next to my flat that im going to disappear if I keep shrinking! Get in! Knew I loved those boys!! :) xx

Yeah I'm finally wearing a pair of pants that I bought in January 2010!! Took great delight in tearing the tag off this morning :D

Yeah I'm finally wearing a pair of pants that I bought in January 2010!! Took great delight in tearing the tag off this morning :D

SUCH a great feeling isn't it? Well done! Enjoy :D

i realised today that my legs don't swish/rug together anymore when i walk, hurrah bring on the summer and the skirts x

i realised today that my legs don't swish/rug together anymore when i walk, hurrah bring on the summer and the skirts x

Oooh well done! The thighs always seem to be the last place the weight goes from :sigh:
Can't wait to start slimming from my legs :D

Oooh well done! The thighs always seem to be the last place the weight goes from :sigh:
Can't wait to start slimming from my legs :D

With all the running you are doing you will skinny muscly pins in no time x

I was ironing a shirt I bought last week for the first time earlier!!! I thought it had shrunk it was so small!!! But that's it!!! I'm that small!!! Small-ish!!!!

With all the running you are doing you will skinny muscly pins in no time x

Well it's certainly helping hun, but I've always been a " thunder thighs" - even when I was 9st 2lbs!

Did 3rd 28 minute run of C25K Wk8 at 11.30 this morning, dressed in a bright (and I mean REALLY bright) fluorescent running jacket - size 'M' and size 14 tracky bottoms. So that's broad daylight, when the world and his wife are out in the woods with their dogs; in skinny person clothes, looking, as hubby (bless his cotton socks) put it, pretty damned good, and RUNNING!

No round of applause from rolls of tummy fat ( sorry, gross I know) but definitely a non-scale victory !
:D :D :D :D

For the first time last night someone who doesn't know I am on a diet asked if I was losing weight! I was beaming from ear to ear!! xxx

Have been off work for two weeks and today was my first day back and I had an amazing response.....everyone was so surprised at the change in me! Happy days, great motivation!

We are chicken sitting (Dont ask!) at the min and they have a shower cubicle.... last time i was here i struggled in it...

Today i washed my hair/shaved my legs with ease!!! : ) x

Popped into BonMarche yesterday to grab a couple of cheapie T-shirts for running in - could feel the sales assistants' eyes burning into the back of my head as I tracked down a couple of 'M's ( passing the XXLs with a big grin on my face).

At the till one of the assistants plucked up the courage to ask the question that had clearly been troubling them ......

"Have you shopped here before when you were REALLY BIG? You've lost LOADS of weight! ".

Not very tactful, and it could have gone very wrong for them bless 'em but I was happy to confirm that I was once a regular purchaser of their size 22s.

"eeeeeeeeh. I can't believe it's you!"

Had to laugh......

I can't believe it's me either!
:D

Back