Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

Now this is a bit of a weird NSV....

I have finally got up the courage... and the end of next summer i'm going to walk up Ben Nevis with my OH!!!

I have asked him to help me with a training programme....

I have always wanted to do it but been petrified!!! Sooooo the plan is in motion!!!! x

That's just brill Dee! You might even break into a run on the way up...who knows?! x

Congrats Dee that is something to look forward to, I just came back from a trip hill walking myself in Madeira. I love it! I always look a fright after walking though and am very jealous of these young girls who come off a mountain with their little pony tails bobbing as they walk jauntily looking as fresh as daisies. Come to Wales to do some walking - it is great!

I've had a double whammy in the past 24 hours!!!

Went out last night and i had soooo many comments... people were literally gobsmacked!! Its was quite embarressing!!! Lol...

Some people i'd only met a couple of times didnt even recognise me as being te same person!!! Lol...

Then today i went to try on my Size 16 Rab Jacket that was one of my goal items!!! And it fits!!!! OMG... ts on offer in about a week and a half!!! I'll save £70 if i get it that day!!! I am sooooooo debating getting the 14..... as an incentive for that last bit!!!! What do you think!!???

Happy girl today!!!!

x

Go for the size 14 Dee! U will get in it in no time!!
Xxx

Definitely get the 14 Hun!!! I bought a 16 dress last week and I could have done with a smaller one!! You will be at your 14 in no time!! Go for it honey you can do it !!! Xxx

The 16 will be a waste of money - it will be too big for you in no time and you'll need to buy the 14 anyway

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just gotten in to an old pair of my jeans....2 sizes smaller than the ones I have been wearing... not fitted in to these for nearly 3 years!!! They are still a little snug but wearable!! :) *que me doing the happy dance*

I've just gotten in to an old pair of my jeans....2 sizes smaller than the ones I have been wearing... not fitted in to these for nearly 3 years!!! They are still a little snug but wearable!! :) *que me doing the happy dance*
Well done sweetie!!! x

No more BP pills!

Monthly blood pressure review today and guess what?
So much improved that I'm off the tablets completely woohoo!

Dx

Denise140 said:
Monthly blood pressure review today and guess what?
So much improved that I'm off the tablets completely woohoo!

Dx

Aww, that's so good. Well done Hun. Xx

Back