Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

I've lost 1 1/2 stone and a work mate said today.....I can tell you have lost weight I can see your collar bone......
And I can feel when I have silky knickets on my trouses feel like they are going to slide off.. great feeling :)

ellie1969 said:
your looking fantastic :D

Thanks Ellie. A bit of inspiration for myself. Another victory, from a few weeks back, spending a day in London with a friend of a friend (an actual model) who was lovely and I had a great day, and managing to stick to a skinny latte while she had cake. Life isn't fair!

i hate ppl that can eat cake LOL :D

ellie1969 said:
i hate ppl that can eat cake LOL :D

I know! Haha. Eat cake and be a model?! Ridiculous!

I also hate that folk think that 3 wee fairy cakes is ridiculous for me to eat a day on dukan. It's basically the muffins in a wee case cause I don't have big ones haha and no one gets that they're allowed!!

I've just put some lemon ones in and they are smelling lush how can we eat these beautiful cakes and be allowed?

you can have your cake and eat it too :p lol

Today I put on a dress I bought in week two and thought "damn it's a bit snug to get on". Then realised I'd put it on without undoing the zip :)

Then went out of tea with parents who said they could really notice a difference! X

Fantastic xxx these compliments are a boost.

well done... is that an american 12 or a uk 12 ??

i think we have set a date for our wedding *woop woop* new york in october... im gonna shop shop shop till i drop :D

To be honest the sizes over here differ so much from shop to shop that all I could accurately tell you is it's what Express call a 12 :p Their size chart on their site says a 12 is equal to a European 31 with waist measure being 31 and hip being 42... My hips were 45 when I started lol

For shopping I would highly reccommend finding the closest outlet mall. They're beyond amazing! You usually save anywhere from 50-75% :D

Ive got a pair of jean, that havent fitted into for years.
I put them on the other day- to see how far up theyd go. Not only did they go up all the way but I could do the button up.
It was a squish but im sure they fit perfectly soon :D

i love old navy & maceys :D

Got a pair og fake/real D&G in Turkey last year fit on the day I bought them, then never again till last weekend whoop they fit doesn't it feeeeeel gooooood x

Last edited:
i love old navy & maceys :D

Was in Old Nazy for the first time last week. Needed to get cheap jeans :D None of mine fit and I'm only half way!! :party0049:

Try Express. A lil pricey, imo, but they have gorgeous string tops with support and I can't wait until I can buy their size 10 jeans! :D

Zoesastar said:
Size 8 pair of linen trouser today.....baggy!!!

:) I dream of a 10 fitting!

being able to wear tops with horizontal stripes and being able to shimmey up the steep stairs of a dutch windmill :)

xeilidhx said:
:) I dream of a 10 fitting!

I cant see ur stats on my iphone but I think you're the same height as me, you look better than I did when I weighed what you do!

You will get into a 10 (shop in DPs, it happens quicker lol)

I'm 5'3 and now just over 11 1/2 stone...think I fit a 12 now :) getting excited looking at holiday swimwear though and hoping I can buy them in a rush last minute so they fit! :)

Back