Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

xeilidhx said:
That awesome moment you use a website "size guide" and find out that 12 weeks ago you were bigger than an 18 (despite fitting in 12-14 elsewhere) and now you'd actually fit a 12!!! To top it off, the dress you like is in the sale, and is only left in a 12....surely that is fate?!

Another stone and you will get in to an 8!

Highly doubt it zoe...would be overjoyed by a lipsy 12 (if only I knew where my bankcard was....)

Loving Dukan tonight....fingers crossed for a successful weigh in tomorrow!

xeilidhx said:
Highly doubt it zoe...would be overjoyed by a lipsy 12 (if only I knew where my bankcard was....)

Loving Dukan tonight....fingers crossed for a successful weigh in tomorrow!

If at 10st and 5ft 3 I can get into a size 8 il bloody well make sure u do as well!! :D

Good luck fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow x

Thanks sididd and zoe! Don't think I've been a size 8 since I was about 10...I know by 12 I couldn't fit in less than a size 12-14...

An 8 seems unreal...I'd be over the moon with a 12!

I agree with eilidh, will be happy with a 12 :) my goal weight is 10st 7lbs and I'm a few inches taller than you Zoe - size 8 is NEVER gonna happen for me :)...unless I have major skeletal surgery!! :eek::) x

alottolose said:
I agree with eilidh, will be happy with a 12 :) my goal weight is 10st 7lbs and I'm a few inches taller than you Zoe - size 8 is NEVER gonna happen for me :)...unless I have major skeletal surgery!! :eek::) x

I'd need some rib removal haha...maybe a 10 is achievable (if it's stretchy). I'm now 18lb from target but feel nowhere near. Actually thinking I'll have to drop it further to get where I wanna be...unachievable before the beach holiday but may need to cruise after rather than conso! Who'd have thought after almost 13 weeks and so much work I'd feel as fat as the start :( hmph! Rant over! X

:) I'm only about 2 inches taller than yooou and once upon a time when I got down to 10'13 I fit ito a Lipsy 12 (and I'm larger in the chest haha) !!! You should try ;)

DeeCe said:
:) I'm only about 2 inches taller than yooou and once upon a time when I got down to 10'13 I fit ito a Lipsy 12 (and I'm larger in the chest haha) !!! You should try ;)

It's ordered...half price so its rude not to! Doubt it'll fit yet but I may get into it soon, despite the measurements saying it should fit, it'll be majorly snug!! X

I find it very annoying that i still need size 14 bikini bottoms!!

Where from?! All shps give different sizes.. I can fit in a 12 in a few places and I have a huge!! bottom lol!

DeeCe said:
Where from?! All shps give different sizes.. I can fit in a 12 in a few places and I have a huge!! bottom lol!

Primark, but ive got size 12 bottoms from there that fit when i was heavier!

Never judge on primark sizes. I think at times they chuck them in the air and whichever way they land is which size they are! Three things identical "sizes" on the label are completely different! X

Thats true, bought two pairs of linen trousers today,only difference is the colour, both size 10 and one pair is loads tighter than the other!

Im going to Florida in 4 weeks and all of my shorts and skirts are too big, im starting to like my figure in a bikini and wonder if I carry on Im just gonna waste away!

Zoe that great but.....please don't fade away, we'll miss you :)

I could never leave u lot lol I havent done Dukan for weeks but Im still here.

Im steadily maintaining 10st at the mo which Im ok with coz I always thought Id gain ALOT if I stopped!

I keep coming back here too .. even though I'm no longer Dukaning! You have lost so much already though Zoe!! I'm back up to 11 :(

DeeCe said:
I keep coming back here too .. even though I'm no longer Dukaning! You have lost so much already though Zoe!! I'm back up to 11 :(

I only suceed with Dukan Dee if I keep starting again, I dont last any longer than 2 weeks beginning to end, I get bored and start getting poorly so I just do what i feel is best!

In the next couple of weeks Im going to start the Attack stage again and hope I can shift 7lbs before May!

Back