Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

Tonight I stuck to dukan despite getting a picture of my boyfriend's progress in his "two for Tuesdays" challenge. Two large dominoes pizzas alone. To be fair I avoided him till he finished, but still :)

mmmm pizza yum yum... but to fair im not craving it at all and when i do have one it will be homemade :D

Hubby was going on about pizza yesterday, had to tell him to shut up! (He's on dukan too, and his will power is a lot less than mine, I usually have to coax him on through diet/exercise etc.) I'm actually a little convinced that he's cheated already, and he's admitted to some small "changes" (ie, glass of milo) but I am still goign strong. Step away from the pizza! :)

I love Old Navy, got some fab stuff in there when I was in NY over Christmas, none of it will fit soon at this rate:D.

I'm not sure I would ever fit into a 10 but a 12 is do-able.

Got a pair of trousers out of my wardrobe last night as a test case for being slimmer in inches, tried them on just to see where I was and they already fit :eek::eek::eek: comfortably as well, they are quite new (well known for buying things to slim into :rolleyes:) so will have to get lots of wear out of them before they are too big :)

A colleague I haven't seen for a couple of months told me I'd lost lots of weight :)

Hahaha yeah mines starting to sink lol x

Even though I was in a really snacky mood last night and could easily have devoured some chocolate (and spotted some B&Js in the freezer), I managed to have some sweetened yogurt and leave it at that. :)

Runnerbean your in the zone x

I'm wearing a size 10 top :) it's tight but it's on!

And size 12 trousers :)

SilverSilph said:
Just bought my first ever size 10/30 pair of jeans! I got them in Lucky Brand. Last time I was there I couldn't even get their largest size (a 34 I think) past my thighs! I literally had to take a few deep breaths to stop myself from crying! Soooo happy!

Well done silver!! I can't like this cause I'm on my phone but it's ace! X

xeilidhx said:
Well done silver!! I can't like this cause I'm on my phone but it's ace! X
Well done silver whoooop another victory x
It is frustrating not being able to like
On our phones....that's why I keep popping up like a demented ferret with a few lines of comment x

woop woop thats fantastic silversilph :D

Thanks you guys :D I think I'm in shock! I honestly thought the smallest I'd be was a 12! Never even dreamed of being a 10! That was always the size my skinny sisters were, or an 8 in my lil sisters case (she has smaller hips). Words cannot describe how happy I am :party0049: :woohoo::bliss:

I've just redone my measurements :D whooooooooooooooooooooooop

Well done Silver, I felt exactly the same as you and would have been happy with a size 12. Thanks to Dukan I'm now a size 10 bottom and 8 on the top. My favourite clothes are the ones I've bought in the states as they have 4-6 on the labels!

That awesome moment you use a website "size guide" and find out that 12 weeks ago you were bigger than an 18 (despite fitting in 12-14 elsewhere) and now you'd actually fit a 12!!! To top it off, the dress you like is in the sale, and is only left in a 12....surely that is fate?!

Back