Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

Thanks guys, still at least a stone to go!! Felt good although more exposed than I'd envisaged for a work (football) night. X

WOW Eilidh you look absolutly fabulous.......and still another stone to go.......you remind me of jessica rabbit....well done xxx

xeilidhx said:
Thanks guys, still at least a stone to go!! Felt good although more exposed than I'd envisaged for a work (football) night. X

At 10st I dont even look as slim as you, u look amazing

Wore a pair of work trousers that I've not worn since before Christmas! :)

Thanks guys. I actually felt nice on Saturday. Which I'm having to remember today cause I feel massive! Love the jessica rabbit comment too!!

I'm on pp again and all there's been today at work has been biscuits :( and now I've been to a high tea and had to leave the chips. And veg. And scones. And jam. And cream. And meringue. And alcohol. I feel like a saint. Or an idiot.

xeilidhx said:
Thanks guys. I actually felt nice on Saturday. Which I'm having to remember today cause I feel massive! Love the jessica rabbit comment too!!

I'm on pp again and all there's been today at work has been biscuits :( and now I've been to a high tea and had to leave the chips. And veg. And scones. And jam. And cream. And meringue. And alcohol. I feel like a saint. Or an idiot.

Defo saint x : -)

A saint, and the Jessica Rabbit comment is spot on you look fantastic so keep strong!

Bought a size 8-10 belt on Mother's Day as others were all too big. Could only just use it, on the first hole. This morning, I'm on the fourth hole in!!! I really need to start wearing dresses with belts to show off my tiny waist (I'm so modest!) :D

My engagement ring is currently spinning around my finger like a hula hoop!!

be careful, a few weeks ago I lost my engagement ring as it was so loose on my finger, I was distraught but luckily it turned up in the washing machine, I'm currently having it made smaller so I don't lose it again, the funny thing is I wasn't overweight when I got engaged, I was pretty much the same weight as I am now but my ring was a perfect fit, it's funny where we lose weight from:)

Oh I know! Luckily o/h bought me an eternity style ring for completing my first run so that keeps it firmly in place, the odd thing is I have went down a shoe size as well!! Must've had far feet lol x

Just been layed in the bath on my back and my hip bones are breaking through...not be long lol

jan9209 said:
Oh I know! Luckily o/h bought me an eternity style ring for completing my first run so that keeps it firmly in place, the odd thing is I have went down a shoe size as well!! Must've had far feet lol x

We have fat pads in our feet so we can lose bulk there too! Ive noticed my shows too big too!

Random anatomy fact I remember from uni, it's never the useful ones jan!! X

Today for the first time in a couple of years I realised there is only ONE line across my tummy when I sit down! I used to have at least two and they'd still be there in pink at the end of the day. I only have one roll! Wahoo!

Today Mum said I'm the thinnest I've been since aged 10. And my old jeans fit from school! X

Also "you're not going anorexic are you?". Mums worry! I'm still a stone over a healthy bmi I'm not going to fade away!

Back