Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

the towel is a biggie for me :D when i was staying my friends at the weekend i didnt need to take my clothes to the bathroom with me as the towel covered me up

xeilidhx said:
Spoke too soon. Back with a vengance today. Docs tomorrow :( boo!

Your having an awful time, you must be drained xx

Oooooooo I had a non scales victory this morning. I put on a bra I haven't worn for a while and.......it was BAGGY, not enough booby to fill them. This is twice this has now happened, can't wait for it to happen again.

will you run a donation instead sididd?

even for me the last few days are abnormal so I'm going in to discuss it!

You need to, its to excessive, look after yourself x

couldn't we make pizza using the dukan bread as the base on a pv day emmenthal 5% is a tolerated item so could replace other cheese if you can find it , i may have to have a go

couldn't we make pizza using the dukan bread as the base on a pv day emmenthal 5% is a tolerated item so could replace other cheese if you can find it , i may have to have a go
I use cottage cheese, dukan bread microwaved then grilled, tomato paste then veg/meat. Not as good as real pizza but does the job!

I had a really nice victory - went onto the underground carrying three bulky backpacks over my shoulders and my handbag too (felt like a packhorse!), anyway I'd been thinking I'd have to put them down to fit through the turnstile but I didn't!!! Might not sound like much but it made me really happy; most of the time being six stone lighter doesn't seem real as inside I still feel like the same person if that makes sense. Also, I ran up the stairs out of the underground carrying said bags and found it easy.

CD bet you were like rocky running up them stairs x

You know what I love - not damming the bath when I'm in it these days. I used to be as wide as it and could pull the plug, sit in the middle and trap all the water behind me.

LOL thats one of the things i showed hubby.... screamed at him in excitment one night as the water ran past me :D

Caledonian dreaming - i know exactly what you mean! Ive lost six stone and how i feel inside sometimes forgets i have and i still take big sizes into changing rooms not really believing im a size 12 now as i spent so many years a size 22! Had a victory moment last week when i saw an old friend in town last week and she walked right past me without recognizing me! can totally relate to the bath water lol! :) and another victory moment was when my youngest said he could get his arms right round me when he hugged me!! - from the mouths of babes!!

What a lovely thing to for you to hear from your son Scooter!

I tried on a 12 in Jane Norman dresses today and the bum fitted...but the waist was too big! Yay! Didn't buy it, but it's years since I could have bought from there! X

Just thought I'd try it and yes I can touch my toes.....with my legs straight.

it's great when you can go into a shop that you are usually too big for , a few years ago on one of my many other diets i was so pleased when i realised i was too small to shop in evans

I like how I can try on loads of knee high boots in shops and the zips all zip up without any effort :)

I like waving without lassoing everyone with my bingo wings :) only first week on here but have lost 2.5 stone before stalling and coming to Dukan x

Back