Priya's diary

lool yup yup n we can still motivate each other as exante is pretyty much the sme as cd...relii three shaakes or soups or bars per day n lots n lots of water thruout the day....do u kno wher i cud get sum gd electronic scales frm which are accurate...:s
mwahz

argos hun is ur best bet, think mine were 15? but they arent electronic, they have a dial thing still good tho

kk will check out bthh types..i js thrt the electronic ones wer bit better coz ima bit blind lol u see it tkes me ages to figure out wher the dial is at on them dial scales loolz....ima try argos once ima bk in sheffield its bit complicated nw coz ima spendin ma days runnin bk n forth to sheffield n lesta lol...lesta to meet up with mates hu are still ere n bk home to wrk n dat..lolz...bt once iv lyk given ma keys in for gd then i can js focus on losin weigh n earnin money for nx yr lol
mwahz

sounds like a good plan.

the dial ones are easy to get used to hun, but if u prefer the other type then go for them, no confusion then lol

priya youve actually done really well, i think you should make a little weight ticker thing like me, it actually helps alot. cheer up bubs :) xx

i knoo bt its nt dat its the fact that i cnt afford it financially hun...:( thaats y was considering exante...bt ima still b on ere supportin u guys :)...i mite do the ticker ting once i strt on exante the ting is i dnt kno hw to do it :$ ima biit silly wen it cuzm to tings lyk dat lolz....hpe ur all gd n thhnx for the support wish u all the best on the rest of ur cd journey...:)..bt shud still b k coz exante is reli similar to cd...if mna weight loss was as gd as urs kay wudv still stuk at it...bt they js been consistent bt reli small numbas....iv lost nearly a stone bt ma inches seem nt to have been affected at all for sum odd reason..:S wudv thrt wudv made sum sort of difference...bt to no avail....
mwah

have finally placed the order for the exante diet lol finally got round to doin it lol....i am sstill having the cd products which i have left tho...tho cnt weigh maself as cancelled appointments with cdc as i am runnin bk n forth lesta n sheff so js gna weigh maself at sum point lol...been ill the pst few days too with a cold so gna jump bk on the diet 2dai or 2mo dependin on hw i am feelin..also found out gta weddin to go to on the 14th of august :S so time is blumin runnin out i wna lose quite a bit by then fingers crossed...
mwah

hiya!! good luck with exante. what kind of diet is it? how come your not doing cd?

you can get the weigh off before the wedding!

eya leeds the exante diet is pretty much exactly the same as cd but lil bit cheaper....so hence the reason iv swapped...coz i cudnt afford cd much longer...the its teh sme as its soups, shakes and bars....so gna stik to three products a day...hpefully wills trt it on fri.....so see hw it goes ima gta weddin up cum in abt 8 weeks on august 14th soo under bit of pressure lol wna lose a gd few inches n a gd loss on weight wise..was js wondering if i meet my weight loss of 8 n half my waist shud get smaller rite?? i mean while i was on cd i did lose it the first 2 weeks on inches on ma waist...bt then it kinda stopped...dno y...so js wondered outa curiousity i shud lose inches rite if i get to ma aim weight loss....ne tips will b mst elpful..iv strted drinkin water again bt coz i iant been on it for abt 2 weeks feel kinda sick lol guess js gna av to get useed to drinkin soo much water again lol...
mwahz

omdz omdz guess waaaaa...:p..
iv js tried on sum size 16 jeans on n they wer loose on me, i havent worn jeans in agesss js been stickin to ma leggings :p...n then tried on two 14's which fitted me wen i bort them but then stopped fittin n nw wen i tried them on they fitted me...:D n i even managed to fit into a size 12 tho was bit fitted round the thighs...so mite js av to still wrk on a bit on the thighs bt was soo :eek:...coz wen i last got measured it dint seem as tho i had lost ne inches...n wen i tried sum of them on then they still dint fit...n even tho i aint been on the diet in abt a week or so...they fit me nw so yaaaay...felt lyk dancin so yh not got there as yet bt on the way there :D...even doe i aint measured or weighed maself in abt 2 weeks eitha...so dnt kno hw much i av lost....im still nt a size 10 bt i am hopin nt long to go nw n ma luv handles wen i wore the jeans dint seem as big as in they dint spill ova alot in the jeans....tho wen i look at maslef in the mirror they still luk huge...:s...so i dno....bt then in the cam they dnt luk dt big eitha...so bit :S by it all...i am sowii ppl in still postin on ere coz i av left cd....but i js thrt wud b nyc to tell u all abt it as i av been ere for sumtym nw...n wnted to share it with you all nt brill news bt stil happy abt it..:D, sori for wafflin will stop nw lol
mwaahz

Back