Priya's diary

ok just dint want to not tell u incase its true!! i dnt have nething but tetras lol

so so today had a moan on my diary lol but have been in control i guess so better than before!! weight was sts this morning, but wanna c it moving on down!!! tho with totm this week its not happening lol

awww thnx for tellin me...:d...naah js dat porridge is bit mre fillin for me n that....n apple n cinnamon aint as bad as i thrt it was...thats y i prefer them to shakes even doe tetra aint too bad they js bit mre pricier...posted in ur thread...
mwah

oh i am also hopin for inch loss too as ma cdc dint measure me lst week...n she will b measurin me on fri so i am hopin for a few inches there as well seen as the lst tym i got measured i ad put sum inches on :S...:(..

ahh ima miss uni in the summer hols i tink its slowly strtin to hit me that i will b headin home for good for the summer hols n will b waitin around to find out if i get bk into uni nx yr or not..n i will not b livin the lifestyle that i have been livin ere at uni bk at home...:( ima miss the opportunity to b able to do wteva i wnt at wteva tym i wnt lol n ima miss da guy that i am with as i av no idea wts gna appen durin the summer hols as we aint plannned owt lol as we aint reli the plannin type.

I hpe i do get to see him once or twice during the hols n i hpe we are still the sme by the tym uni strts again....ppl are strtin to leave already bt i am one of those hu is dreadin goin bk home...wrk is strtin to piss me off, its nt even a regular job they call u in wen they need u, they been txin me askin me to cum into wrk n im lyk i cnt coz im in lesta...n they nt bein understandin lst sunday i got up early for mnrin shift onli to b told a hr later to go home im lyk wtf...:S,....they do dat at tymsz wen they realise they av too many pppl that they have called in n nt nuf wrk to b given out to us....

Its daft man i am tryin to spend as much tym as i can with ma bf n wrk is pissin me off ma regulr shift is on weekends onli n that if they dnt send me home at sum point durin the day....i reli need anotha job bt i dnt wna strt job huntin rite nw js in case they cum up with a strt date b4 i am plannin on goin home for the summer hols its soo damn difficult :(...the job i av nw is flexiii dat i gta admit lyk if u dnt turn up they mst of the tym are understtandin bt rite nw its a nu guy hu manages us n ez a twat e dnt lyk me for sum reason e seems to tink i tke too many days off bt wt they dnt get is oviously ima put ma studies first b4 neting.

Nt too sure as to wt to doo as i doo gota earn quite a bit for nx yr...at uni...i gta pay ma rent for nx yr in august as well...:S...:(....so its bit annoyin ma move in date for nx yr is 24th sept...n ad wrst ting is i aint goin nowher for the summer, ez goin to amsterdamn on thurs...til mon...gna try nt to tink wt e mite get up to there...js gna shove it in the bk of ma head...i trust him n guess dats all iv got goin on him, with me n him its kinda complicated bt i av turned into a soppy twt n so js tkin each day as it cumz with im with the hope that its goin to b alrite in the end....:(...:S...ima propa romantic at heart lol n i guess ima js in those of those moment...n da wrst ting i am soo used to avin him round for comapny cz ez in lesta tooo durin da hols its gna b torturee.......:( :(

sorii for the rant bt i ad to let it all out as lyk i sed its slowly strtin to hit me that i am goin home for the summer n will nt b able to do half the tings that i have dun wile at uni ere n i js pray that i get bk into uni nx yr as i will b gutted if i dnt get this opportunity again its the best tym i ad n i dnt wna give it up rite nw....as technilcaiiy got anotha two yrs left of ma course n i dnt wnt it to end nw..so i hpe i get bk in nx yr...fingers croossed.......
tc
mwaahz

Last edited:
lol what a long thread with nuff purple faces priya.!! x

Dats me bday 24th sept IT'S THE BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRRRR lmaooo

lmaoo aww bless uu...got neting planned or u gna leave it til its closer to the date to plan sumat out for the nite...?
lolz wt a random coincidence hehe....wt u been up2? dnt woz u will lose them 3lbs easilyy hun :D within a week if nt less then that....ima av ma weigh in 2mo instead of the fri seen as im goin out 2mo nite dnt wna risk it loool...mite as well weigh 2mo n then go out lol js in case i do end up drinkin n dat :$...lolz...so then av the rest of the week to wrk it all offf lolz....:D
mwahz

good plan with wi b4 u go out lol nightmare having to be careful out and hard to drink enough water wifout spending all night in the loo lol

sure things will work out over the summer with the bf, b positive hunni. and ul b looking hot in sept wen u return if u dnt c him as ul have lost all ur weight and b back to normal

hehe yh thats the plan nehuu cdc sed she can fit me in 2mo mrning so hopin for a gd losss fingers crossed i am soo hungryy rite nw lol bt i am tryin nt to giv in as 2mo is weigh in n i reli wnt a decent losss...n i relii hpe i lose sum inchess dtss ma main aim lol....bt yh with ma bf i js hpe evryting is kk after the summer hols lol ima job huntin rite nw.....hpin i get a job to keep maself busy n i mite js stik to cdc till i get to goal n get bk on it to maintain it...if i av to b4 i get bk to unii....fingers crosssed....need summ motivation lol...
tc
mwaahz

ahh bugger bugger bugger....onli lost 2lbs dat is such a disappointment..bt i dnt get it iv been gd all week :S other then the sat blip....unless it was the two small pieces of choc that completely slowed it dwn i was 1lb off a stone dat is sooo annoyin arghhh...:( i am well gutted n as for the inch loss i dint lose neting..:s even tho dint get measured in two weeks arghhhhh so i dnt kno wher i am goin rong...:S that is soo disappointng....bt i aint gna give up nu uh...even tho i am slowly running outa tym n i am realisiin that maself....soo annoyin...i wudv luved it if it was a 4lbs loss again ima strtin to lyk them they are consistent...:d bt this 2lb loss huh...propa confused me i aint eaten all week doe...n been drinkin water lyk a fish......dnt get it...oh well after 2nite 2mo is a new day n this weekend no matter wt rentz say i aint gna giv in to food nu uh...i kno nx week i cud lose a stone n abit..was sooo hopin for a 4-5lbs loss doe this week....has propa kinda put me dwnn....abit......
mwahz

Last edited:
dont b down, u lost!!! and as iv said in the challenge post ur 1lb of a stone, and uv weighed in early 2 weeks on the trot lol

think positive, and u will def next week beat the 1 stone marker!!! also dnt focus on the inches as tbh they can fluctuate with women totm;s etc, u will know in ur clothes when it feels better and the scales are going dwn, so the inches have no choice to follow lol

think positive hunni, u have bn good and strong on this but tbh u dnt have much to loose, a bad week for me still can b a loss as im alot heavier than u lol each week is a week closer to goal and its all going in the right direction stick with it hun xxxx

hope ur ok, bn quiet on ur diary since ur wi results, hope it didnt put u on a downer.

if it makes u feel better i sts this week and have had a good think and am doing the diet for another 4 weeks till holiday and am guna try to do ss!!! think im moving on to SW after that tho as im happy to loose it more gradual after hols lol

eya soz js been at home for the weekend...i dnt kno..:S ima confused this weekend was dreadful for me doe the nite i went out i dint eat js ad a few drinks..:s...ima tinkin i dnt av a lot of money on me as it is...n plus the losses js aint as big as they wer lst tym i was on it..n im goin to b goin home soon for the summer i dnt kno hw to go abt it...this weekend was orrible as ate nnormally doe in small amount...ma weigh in in on fri mrning...dnt kno if i will b able to lose neitng at all frm 2dai n then..:S ima worried...i kno i aint got long to go even if i get to 9 stone i mite js stop then...coz its as close as i am gna get to ma aim..bt nt too sure as to hw much llonger i can afford to keep at it...i do wna stik to it for at least anotha 2 weeks n see hw much mre i lose or i can stop it after this week n get bk on it later on in july n js live on salads n healthy eatin in the meantym til i get mre money...i dntk no wt to doo...i am abit confused..:S....:( if onli it wasnt sooo pricey....wudv been able to keep at it...ne1 got ne suggestions or ideas or neting...wud appreciate them....
thnkuu
tc
mwahz

hey pyira, this diet does test u in all ways!!! financially its a big commitment, u havent really got much weight too loose and could easily do it on a plan like sw or ww eating the right foods and having a small fee to wi each week?

its ur choice tho hun and no diet is easy and i know i wont b doing cd forever, i will swap to sw after my holiday as i cant keep at it!!

let us know wat u decide tho either way, if u want help on the other diets this site does have good forums for advice and help, there are a few who have swapped back to these diets due to various reasons

hmm i dnt kno i was tinkin along the lines of xante the one that is similar to cd bt tink its bit cheaper..bt the onli ting abt is dat i tink u get them delivered to ur doorstep in a big van or sumat...n der is no1 to weigh u u gta do it urself or sumat lyk dat...bt i dnt kno hw it wrks i av read thru sum of the threads in that section bt i still dnt lyk get it..:S...cnt tell if the losses are js as gd as cd or not..:S,,,i guess if im nt home and at wrk den ma mum cud collect them wen they drop them off...bt i dnt kno i onli wna b on a diet to reach ma aim for abt anotha month if i did get on antha diet or even if i did stik to this one..its js dat its bit complicated coz once im home if i did carry on with cd then i always av members of family droppin in n out ma home durin da hols llol n i dnt wntn one of them knowin wt kinda diet i am on..if dat mkes sense dts wt i lyk abt being at uni no1 needs to kno coz the cdc cumz up to ma room to weigh me n to talk to me abt stuff with no1 else knowin abt it...i do wna b a diff perosn in the summer espec wen i end up meetin ma old mates again which i tink they are plannin to see me after nx week...so got this week n nx week to see this diet thru...bt i aint too sure i feel a bit daft askin abt xante in thier thread...:$....wt u tink? ww or the other one its abt cookin lol n i cnt cook a lot of stuff :$...i thrt i wud go to that for maintenance coz den dnt av to wrk as hard in order to drop the pounds bt js stik to lil amounts even if the amounts aint totally correct in order to maintain it....:S....
reply bk..n thnx for the support n i dnt wna leave this thread lol..n plus at home wen im in ketosis wont av to worry abt bad breath soo much lol as ma bf aint gna b der lolz..e came to see me yday after his holiday it was nyc bt e js dnt wna seem to kiss me nemre...e dnt mind other tings...lol...bt umm yh e js lyk gives me a peck on ma lips which i find kinda ffuni coz der i am wntin the full on ting..:S dnt get it..i relii dnt av a clue abt this ting me n him av got...sum days i aint too bothred abt it bt on other days i find maself tinkin abt it n tinkin will it wrk n wt ama gna do if it dnt wrk coz i am soo used to him as bit mre then a mate even tho we are reli gd mates tooo...:s....y r guys sooo damn complicatedd looolz....n guys dnt tend to notice if u av lost weight or nt...girls tend to notice more then guys wen u av lost weight lol...at wrk they still tink ima fat ima lyk iv nearly lost a stone hw can u not notice dat..:S whereas girls are askin me hw cumz i dnt eat as much n all of dat...n whether im in love or nt loolz its kinda funi loolz.....tink the lst tym i was on cd i was focusin on ma inch loss then ma actual weight bt i lost on both...cnt mmeba hw long it took me coz i was on n off it..bt ma cdc was relii nyc bt i cnt seem to find her again i used to have her numba bt dnt av it nemre..:(...n was bit cheaper bk then too...so dint reli mind being on it...
mwahz
mwahz

its hard hun only u know wat can work at home 4 u, if its guna b difficult then try healthy eating n cutting right back, as long as ur eating less than u burn then ul loose weight hun.

mite do exante u kno...mite av the rest of the cd products that i have got left n then order the exante bumper pack this week its 99 quid or so for a mnths supply so hpefully will av lost a stone in that month if the losses as as gd as i av read in thier section...its that much to pay in one bt then again cd costs me mre even doe its weekly pay so mite js do dat its ma last attempt to ditch the lst stone n a bit hpfully to get into the 8 stone bracket.....if i cnt deal with it as soon as i get the pack then mmite strt a week or two later after iv linked up with ma old mates durin the first weeks of summer n then strt the pack wen im ready bt at least then will av already got the pack delievered to me if dat mmkes sense..n ima still b cumin bk on ere if u will let me n will also strt ma diary on exante section wen i strt it...so see hw it goes n will also b buyin ma own scales n will b doin ma own weigh ins it mite b bit better then as i will see on ma own ne difference i av in ma weight.....ma cdc is nyc bt she can seem bit strict sumtym....i luv cd bt js bit too pricey for me....gues will av to js hide the diet frm ma fam members as much as i can n wrk full tym to keep maself occupied n nt b able to attend mny social events lol mite wrk see hw it goes...
mwahz

hope u make the right decision for u hun, think u can have ur diary moved if u wanted too, but wld b nice to c how ur getting on still. uv bn a real support and help to me, thank u!! xx

aww its kk naah i tink ima still stik ma diary ere n swtill cum on ere frm tym to tym askin u all abt cd n all of dat n u nva kno knowin me i mite js jump bk on dis diet lol once iv got bit mre mmoney on ma hands lol its onli coz ima bit broke rite nw n wen i go home i kno its gna tke bit of tym gettin used to bein home for such a long tym tooo lol dts y i thrt exante is better coz itsa mnths supply wont av to tink abt orderin evry week n dat....so thrt try it for abit...n see if it wrks...bt will still b readin ur diaries for inspiration n updates lol n nehuu got abt two weeks of cd products left lol....
so aint left yet hehe
mwahz

good stick around hun regardless of diet type were all aiming for the same thing - weight loss!!!!

Back