Priya's diary

Ta very much! :eek:) Glad to be on board.
I also plan to use the forum as a means of distraction and motivation - both are much needed! ;-) Its good to be surrounded by people who are in the same boat facing similar challenges! Also, it should help be divert my negative energy and stress that builds-up at work into venting on teh forum rather than seekign the comfort of food!

You're right - it is about the mindset - which is precisely my downfall! The nature of my work is that I regularly have to attend dinners - I get panicky about the thought of sabotaging the diet! For example, I was meant to start today but I know I have to go for a meal at a Korean place as part of work, so I have put off starting the diet until Saturday as I feel eating on Friday will ruin my programme. I know its stooopid but steering off the CD plan bugs me out! I knwo I need to work on makign teh best choices in a situation I can't control but ensuring that after that meal I get back on track. ((As I write this, I realise its simple and could do it if I really wanted)) :-s

Perhaps after all, I should start tomorrow! I have spare soups and cartons left from the start of the year which I hope to use up over the next week before signing up with a new CDC - a truly fresh start and different but successful approach hopefully.

aman x

yh u shud strt 2mo hun...:)...n as for food if u do av to eat then mke sure u stik to protein stuff no carbyy as that kinda messes ur ketosis up...iv ad sum tuna n veg 2dai...for lunch...for dinner probz gna av a shake...:).....n mke sure u drink plenty of water still bit confused as to wt that does bt apparantly the mre u drink the better it is for u....soo go for it...:D
mwahz

hi sweet girl - the water is ment to help get rid of ketons i think, so the more u have the more it flushes through, or gets rid of the fat!!

the weekends cm hard 4 u, like they were for me, can u not make ur appointments on a fri/sat so that all ur hard work all wk is seen, then relax a little on sat/sun without the worry and doubt of not loosing!

my nxt wi is sat and actually feel ok about it, just hope i loose 3-4lbs tho xx

hmm ur rite i mite ask her to chnge it to fri midday or sumat lyk dat while i am ere still in lesta..coz yh it is harder durin the weekend coz then u av lyk a day or two to try n flush everyting out wt u av eaten to b able to see it on the scales on the monday....yh dts nt a bad idea hun :D thnx for telin me abt it..lol dint tink of that...:)..
tc
mwaahz

yaay miss hj i folllowed ur advice nd asked for ma weigh in to b on fridays n ma cdc has agreed so will b seeing her tomo in the afternoon mite nt b brill weight loss coz will b in the afternoon bt at least mite b bit better then the mon after eatin this sat..so fingers crossed i had a few jalapenos n a few doritos lst nite coz ended up goin to the cinema n ad a few frm ma mates dint buy one maself doe which was gd...so dnt kno if dat will mke a major diff to ma weight loss 2mo...goin out 2nite wont av too much to drink mayb one or two n stay sober as weigh in is 2mo....kno will onli be four days since i restrted as strted the diet again this mon bt see bt see hw it goes it mite mke the week seem lil bit llonger as nw will have the weekend n the rest of the week to stik to the diet bt at least will kno if i av lost neting 2mo which will hpefully keep me motivated on the diet n stik to it...after this week got three weeks to try n meet ma aim n am determined to do this,....:)
mwahz

yeah, i way fri or sat morns and then have sats off. i dont recommend it as you lose slower but i dont mind taking the scenic route.

yh truu..i mite nt tke the day off other then this sat coz of ma bday bt at least then u av the rest of the week to try n shift wt u av put in to ur body knowin that ur weigh in is at the end of the week...rite?
mwah

hi aman. it was nice reading your background. will you start a diary when you start cd?

priya - i am having another good day!

it seems to have changed my mindset, if i slip at the weekend im not as worried as know mon-fri i can focus at work!! just use tomo as a wi to refocus urself, drink lots today and u should b fine with the nibbles, i do tend to have the odd bite of food as if i say to myself i cant i will just cheat n eat something big, so to me a bite is less damagin lol

let us all know ur wi 2mo hun, good luck sure ul b fine then u can enjoy ur 21st!! is sat actually ur bday or the celebration night?

no miss hj ma bday has already bt coz it was durin exam tym ma rentz cudnt reli do much for it as i was in lesta...so they have organised the celebration for 2mo...bit late lol bt oh well better late then neva lol....had my weigh in 2dai chnged it to fridays ma restrt day was the mon of this week n iv lost 4lbs in 4 days...:D weighin in at 10.7...cudv been slightly better if it wasnt for those doritos that i ad the other nite n if i adnt drank at alll lst nite n if i ad got weighed in the mrning then the afternoon bt my nx weigh in i av chnged to a mrning tym so hpefully will b bit better....2mo ima eat bt then i am bk in the zone again, got three weeks of our 4 week challenge left n i relii do wna meet ma target mre then neting rite nw...coz i feel as i am slwly runnin outa tym lol.....see hw it goes....she sed if i stuk to strictly then i cud easily lose a stone in three weeks bt i wna b in the 8 stone braket so it wasnt wt i relii wnted to hear lol oh well can onli bt try i guess....:)...she dint measure me this week she sed she will nx week tho i am dyin to kno if i av lost neting on ma waist lol...oh well guess gna av to wait lol wen i measure i dnt kno if im doin it rong or wteva lol so will av to wait til she does it as she knoz hw to do it propaly...tc evry1....
mwahz

well done 4 lbs is great, so u have now lost half a stone!!! thats really good hun!!!

dont beat urself up that it cld have bn more cos its an amazing loss for 4 days!! just think if u can do that in 4 days of being really good then next week can b just as good if not better!! enjoy tomo and then think of the feeling if u can loose 5lbs next week!!! u will nearly b at a stone then!!! dont worry over inches as they will go up and down with being a woman, with wate retention etc.

just stay focussed hun and the weight will fall off u!!

xx

miss hj thnx..av jumped bk on the diet lot easier n quicker then the lst tym i restrted..can do it soo much easier at uni then at home for sum reason...no idea y...tho no1 at home still nt noticed that i av lost a lil bit weight its strtin to kinda get to me..:S lol dnt kno y....its kinda frustratin, js the one comment wud elp me soo much lool y dnt they get it lol....

shanny im eree hunzz lol...wher are uu? i replied bk to u on fb bt u dint get bk to me loolz...wt u been up2? hw ru? hw is evry1 doin on thier diet luvin our 4 week challenge it is elpin me soo much to stay focused on it.....dint eat as much at the party as i thrt i wud do lol as i got full kinda quickly....been drinkin lots of water since then so hpefully wteva i mite av put on sat it has all gone lol...wud luv to lose 5lbs this week...wud tke me dat tiny bit closer to the 9 stone bracket which wud mean that lil bit mre closer to the 8 stone bracket...lol..buh yh ma fam still nt noticed that i am losin weight kinda frustratin!! lol...a comment wud elp me go sucha long way....grr lol...gt no scales to see if i av lost neting or a tape measure which means i av to wait til ma nx weigh in which seems lyk a sucha long way away tho its nt, nt reliii lol...see if i can lose quite a bit includin 2dai n the nx three days...fingers crossed for it....hpe i aint gained nuttin even if the loss isnt as hw much as i wnt neting is better then the nuttin wtchin the numbas go dwn on the scale is the best feelin eva....!! :D... lol...tho i always close ma eyes with ma hands in front of them wen i stand on them b4 lukn at the numbas lol coz i av a fear of the numbas goin up instead of dwn lol...n the feelin of relief wen u see the numbas goin dwn is da best feelin evaa lol i feel sort of light n relieved loolz.....its a strange feelin to try n describe lol...dnt kno is this mkin me sound as doe im mad? lol well a apple n cinammon porridge dwn already n half a 2 litre botle of water...so i am doin well so far..:D.
tc
mwahsz

glad u had a good party hun, and well done on bin in control of what u ate, its easy at partys to pic and not recognise wen ur full!!

with regards to the comments, or no comments dont let it deter u, u are doing fab and like u said people at home dnt c u that often, so some of em mite not have seen u wen u put on the weight??!! but the comments will come, if i remember rightly friends where ur living now have noticed recently havent they??

so the 4 week challenge is going well, tho i am a bit of a loose wire this week, its totm and i suffer bad and giv into food, sweet things, today has been disasterous for me!! but back to work tomo so gives me structure and i find it easier!!

its prob better u cant weigh urself as if ur cautious that u may have put on a few this weekend then u should b extra good this week to avoid a gain/ low loss!!! (if that makes sense?) i however weighed this morn and only 1lb damage and have not controlled myself today at all!! so am prob now 3lb+ damage. tomo i am back tho sweetthings so this week il need ur encouragement/support as will b the toughest week for me!!!

i ad a small bowl of veg n tuna mixed together nt a normal combo bt dnt taste ttoo bad...aww hun ima sure u will b fine...even if it is tom....bt yh i kno all abt cravings lyk rite nw i cud do with a lamb burger soo badly lool..bt i am tryin relii hard nt to cave in coz weigh in day is onli three days away...:S :(...even if u do end up avin sweet stuff js drink lots of water to try n flush it outa ur system....:D...ur doin relii well hun n i am very proud of u..:D keep it up hunz..n ima sure that u will reach ur goal in no tym...i cnt wait ttil i am close nuf to ma goal tink thats the onli tings thats stoppin me frm avin a binge..the fact that durin da summer hols will b seein ma old mates....see hw it goes i guess bt yh im ere if u do wna talk abt owt..:) tc
mwahz

aww i wna wtch dat..n sex n the city 2 tooo..:D...yh ima bit better nw doe i ad tuna n veg 2dai inda evening...dnt kno if that will affect me too much...hwz ur maintenance bit cumin along? u aite with it??
mwahz

hello all..:D av ad a apple n cinnammon porridge in the mrning ima strtin to relii lyk these lol i find it easier wen i dnt put loads of water in there n mke it relii runny lol...ima probz av a hot choch orange drink in abit...they are relii nyc hot as well..lol....n then mayb a porridge in the evning nt reli sure...lol..2 mre days til weigh in....relii hpe i av lost a bit..slightly mre then 4lbs this week...coz i av been gd other then the blip at ma party...:s fingers crossed.....
tc
mwah

sure ur doing fine hun, tho b careful with the porridges as i think ur only ment to have one a day? sure i read someone had bn having 2-3 and slowed there losses

sure ur in for a big loss this week as ur bin good!!

orite..:s no cz i asked ma cdc n she sed its kk its js da bars that u can onli av once a day...tho mayb ur rite...mayb stikin to one porridge a dat mite b nuf to giv dat lil chnge durin the day...i hpe i get a decent loss too this week...fri cnt cum quick nuf.....lol...
hw abt u? hwz u cumin along?
mwahz

Back