Ronnies Diary feeling poorly want a hug

yayyyy 3.5 pounds off

today is wait for it......

an ee day
b - melon, pineapple, yogurt
l - 6 ryvita wholegrain crackers (hexb) 3 laughing cow light hexa tuna mix made with tuna, extra light mayo (1.5) onion, tomato middles (my oh has the rest of tomato in his wrap waste not want not lol) cucumber
packet moster munc 5.5syns
dinner - flexi day allowing 30 for wagamamas

Congratulations-5.jpg
thats brill news so :)pleased

hi guys well definately had my flexi day yesterday and had 50 syns
back to it today

good news first ......
went shopping for new combats and new jeans and got a size 18 combats and wait forit a pair of size 16 slouch jeans as they fitted perfectly and when i lose more weight they might actually slouch as well lol

Well today
B bacon roll (hexb)
l tuna, pasta, veg and xtra light mayo 1syn, packet roysters tbone steak flavour crisps 7.5syns
d potato and brocolli and cheese bake hexa, morrisons lincolnshire eat smart sausages - 4 = 2 syns
mmmm

hi guys - hope you are all well today, mixture of reading, playing xbox and cleaning oven today.
b- egg, bacon, 2 slices nimble (5 syns)
l - tomato and onion pasta and sauce made with water, bacon and 2 mini babybel (hexa)
d - beef stew with loads of free veg mmmmmm

syns milk 1, tom sauce 1

snack hi fi bar hexb

Last edited:
hello not been around as much today your menus look fab and you are doing really well:D

thanks hun,
well today is (drum roll) ee day lol

breakie - banana, hifi bar (hexb)
lunch - roast turkey, roast potaotes, parsnip, brocolli, carrots, 1 yorkshire pudding 3.5syns, gravy 1syn, stuffing 1 syn
dinner - dunno but probably tomato mugshot and some turkey - or maybe a jacket potato mmmm decisions decision lol

looking good what did you have in the end :wave_cry:

i had wedges, hoops and turkey

Today
B - melon, pineapple, apple, mueller light
l - jacket, cheese (hexa) tuna with mayo 5syns
d - turkey, pasta, pasta sauce (home made)

syns mayo 5, 2 mini babybel 6 syns
total 11 syns

Last edited:
Sounds like your doing really well and well done on the weight loss!!! :) your doing great and it must of felt good to get into those jeans! :) keep up the good work! xx

thanks guys

well todays menu (drum roll lol)
b - melon, grapes and pineapple
l - chicken liver pate and toast (guestimate 10syns and hexb) and seabass and rice
d - leftover turkey, mash made with laughing cow light hexa, peas and sweetcorn and a yorkshire pud 3.5 syns

dessert mueller light

so so far 13.5 syns leaving 10.5 for tomorrow based upon what i have gorged on this week

hello well i managed to sts this week and am well chuffed. so back on it properly am out three times this week but as ussual doing ee so will be ok.

B - grapes, pineapple, satsuma
L- pasta mixed with 5 laughing cow light (hexa) and tuna and salad veg and some balsamic
d- mince, rice, enchilada mix 1syn and 2 mini babybel (hexb) no enchilada tortilla as not want to waste syns on it lol

snack ryvita goodness bar 3 syns
1.5 hi fi bars 9
total syns today 10

Last edited:
well hello guys today has been a v busy day
b - banana, 2 satsumas and a hifi bar
l - grilled lamb fillet, spinach and roasted new potatoes
d - sw wedges, eggs, beans and syn free sausages

snacks tea with 1/2 a of milk so had a mini babybel and also a packet of maltesers 9.5 syns
total syns 9.5
am thinking now would have rather had a cream egg than the maltesers

well off to la tasca tomorrow so menu plan is

b - egg, bacon, beans
l - omelette, tuna salad no dressing, and prawns grilled with salt (all free i believe, chosen the trhee dishes that they can't deep fry lol)
d - home made spag bol wth syn free tomato sauce

syns 1 tomato puree

looking good well done have a nice meal x

well i am a v good girl and stuck to it so my extra syns for today are 4.5 for some walkers french fries

hi guys well am up late tonight for super bowl so here is my diary for the day

b - egg, bacon and sausage(morrisons syn free ones) roll hexb
l - tuna and low fat supernoodles and soy sauce
d - turkey, stuffing (1syn) potatoes, savoy cabbage, brocolli and a yorkshire pud 3.5 and gravy 1

other syns sauce for breakkie 1, ryvita minis in superbowl 5

total 11.5

Morning guys
well tis snowing here in leeds

b - melon, pineapple, grapes, satsuma
l - pasta, 2tbsp helmans xtra light 3syns, turkey, salad veg, balsamic vinegar
d - left over turkey (bet you cant guess what i cooked yesterday lol) pasta, home made pasta sauce - 2 mini babybel hexa

snack hifi bar hexb

well sts this week and have had a cr@p day at work and had a bit of a binge on way home but have decided that

aw never mind ronnie thougt your day was going OK
good on you for being positive and getting back on track (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))x

Back