SaraC's Pescetarian Diary (SW & WW)

Sunday

Breakfast: 2 pieces wholemeal toast from 400g loaf (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles and Vegemite

Lunch: Vegetable Lasagne (6 syns) with Roast potatoes cooked with 1tbsp Olive Oil (HEB), cabbage, carrots and peas

Tea: 2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn), SW chips made with egg white & paprika, mushy peas and Bisto Gravy (2 syns)

Drinks: NAS squash, water

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles, 2 Babybel

HEB: 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf, 1tbsp olive oil

Superfree foods: cabbage, carrots, peas, mushy peas

Syns: Vegetable Lasagne (6 syns)
2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn)
Bisto Gravy (2 syns)

Total syns: 8 syns

Syns remaining: 19.5/105

Monday

Breakfast: 2 pieces wholemeal toast from 400g loaf (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles

Lunch: Spicy BNS and Sweet Potato soup

Tea: Homity Pie (HEA used for cheese), Quorn Cumberland sausages and baked beans

Drinks: NAS squash, water, diet coke, green tea with Mint

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles, 42g Mozzarella

HEB: 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Peas, Leeks, Onions, Butternut Squash, Sweet Potato, Chillies

Syns: 1 tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce (1.5 syns)

Total syns: 1.5 syns

Syns remaining: 18/105

Tuesday

Lunch: Leftover Homity Pie with 1 tbsp Hot sweet chilli sauce (1.5syns)

Tea: Half of a pineapple, jalapeno and onion pizza on thin base (70 syns?)

Drinks: NAS squash, water, diet coke, 3 cups of Green Tea

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles, 28g cheddar

Superfree foods: Peas, Leeks, Onions, Jalapenos, pineapple

Syns: 1 tbsp Hot sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns)
Half pizza (70 syns??!! b:cry:)
Total syns: 71.5 syns

Syns remaining: 0/105

Wednesday

Breakfast: 2 pieces wholemeal toast from 400g loaf (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns)

Lunch: Melon, pineapple, mango, pineapple, strawberries, 2 Babybel, 1 Oreo cookie (2.5 syns)

Tea: Chilli Pasta Bake (tomatoes, passata, onions, garlic, mushrooms, Chilli Penne Pasta) 28g Cheddar with roast salmon fillets (HEB) mixed in and 1 Quorn Garlic & Herb Fillet (4 syns)

Drinks: NAS squash, water, 2 cups of Green Tea

HEA: 2 Babybel, 28g cheddar

Superfree foods: Pineapple, mango, kiwi, melon, strawberries, mushrooms, passata, onions, tomatoes

Syns: 2 LCL Triangle (2 syns)
Oreo Cookie (2.5 syns)
Quorn Garlic & Herb Fillet (4 syns)
Total syns: 8.5 syns

Thursday

Lunch: Spicy Sweet Potato and BNS soup with 2 pieces wholemeal toast from 400g loaf (HEB). Strawberries & Fruit Salad (kiwi, melon, grape, mango)

Tea: McCains Rustic Chips (4 syns), Quorn sausages, 42g Mozzarella (HEA) and baked beans

Drinks: NAS squash, water, 2 cups of Green Tea, diet coke

HEA: 2 LCL, 42g Mozzarella

HEB: 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (x2)

Superfree foods: Sweet potato, Butternut Squash, Onions, strawberries, melon, grapes, kiwi, mango

Syns: 400g (estimate) McCains Rustic Chips (4 syns)
Total syns: 4 syns

I weighed in this morning and STS which I am pleased about since I well went over my syns last week. Tonight we went for an Indian and drinks with my sister & her husband but I kept a record of everything I ate/drank and have itemised them on here!!

Friday

Lunch: Pasta mixed with a spoonful of Philadelphia Light (2 syns) and peas! Satsumas

Tea: Half portion Vegetable Dhansak (2.5 syns), half pilau rice (1 syn), half Garlic naan (10 syns), Saag Aloo (free)

Drinks: NAS squash, water, diet coke, 5 double vodka, lime & soda (25 syns)

HEA: 2 LCL,

HEB: 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (x2), 2 Alpen Light

Superfree foods: Spinach, lentils, pineapple, satsumas

Syns: Half Vegetable Dhansak (2.5 syns)
Half Pilau Rice (1 syn)
Half Naan Bread (10 syns)
5 Double vodka & diet coke (25 syns)
28g Philadelphia Light (2 syns)
Total syns: 40.5 syns

Syns remaining: 64.5/105

Saturday

Breakfast: None (my lie in!)

Lunch: 2 Satsumas, 4 Mikado white choc (2 syns)

Tea: Vixster's HEB(x2) Pizza topped with 1tbsp tomato puree (1 syn), passata, 84g Mozzarella (HEAx2), peppers, pineapple and jalapenos, potato wedges with 1tbsp Wholegrain mustard over (1.5syns) and 1tbsp Reggae Reggae sauce (1.5 syns)

Drinks: NAS squash, water, diet coke, 1 vodka and diet lemonade (2.5 syns)

HEA(x2): 84g Mozzarella

HEB(x2): 75g Tesco Wholemeal Bread Mix

Superfree foods: Satsumas, passata, red peppers, jalapeno, pineapple

Syns: Vodka & diet lemonade (2.5 syns)
4 Mikado White Choc (2 syns)
1tbsp Reggae Reggae sauce (1.5syns)
1tbsp Wholegrain Mustard (1.5syns)

Total syns: 7.5 syns

Syns remaining: 57/105

Sunday

Breakfast: OSS Original Sachet (HEB) with 180ml semi skimmed milk (part HEA)

Snack: FF Supernoodles with Melted Babybel (HEA)

Lunch: Cajun Salmon Fillet (HEB) with new potatoes, salad and 1/2 tbsp sour cream (2.5syns)

Tea: SW Quiche made with Pasta & Sauce (rest of milk as HEA + 1 syn) and 200g McCains Rustic Chips (2 syns)

Snacks: Oreo Cookie (2.5 syns), 2 Mikado (1 syn)

Drinks: NAS squash, water, diet coke, 1 vodka and diet lemonade (2.5 syns)

HEA: 250ml semi skimmed milk, 2 Babybel

HEB: OSS Original, Salmon fillet

Superfree foods: Lettuce, cucumber, tomato

Syns: Vodka & diet lemonade (2.5 syns)
1/2 tbsp sour cream (2.5 syns)
200g McCain Rustic Chips (2 syns)
Semi skimmed milk (1 syn)
Oreo Cookie (2.5 syns)
2 Mikado White Choc (1 syn)

Total syns: 11.5 syns

Syns remaining: 45.5/105

I have decided that aswell as trying to drink a cup of Green Tea with each meal, I am going to try and only use 70 syns this week. If I can't do it that's fine but at least I have tried!! :)

Monday

Breakfast: 2 pieces Wholemeal Toast from 400g loaf (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (HEA) and Vegemite with a cup of Green Tea with Pineapple & Grapefruit

Lunch: Leftover SW Quiche with Baked Potato and 1 tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce (1.5 syns). Mixed Melon Salad and Apple, Pineapple and Strawberries with a cup of Green Tea with mint

Snacks: Shape FFL Yoghurt, 4 satsumas, apple

Tea: Mushroom Risotto (Oyster Mushrooms), with onions, peppers, garlic, Oxo stock cubes and 2 plain Quorn Fillets

Drinks: NAS squash, 2l water, diet coke, 1 cup of normal tea, 2 cups of Green Tea (as above)

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles, 2 Babybel

HEB(x1): 2 Slices Wholemeal Bread from 400g loaf

Superfree foods: Melon, Pineapple, Apple, Strawberries, Onions, Garlic, Mushrooms, Peppers

Syns: 1tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce (1.5 syns)

Total syns: 1.5 syns

Syns remaining: 44/105

Hi,

You mention in earlier threads having total 0% yoghurt with white choc options. Never tried it so can you tell me what's it like and do you ever have it with other favours

Thanks,
MissMoneypenny

Hi Miss Moneypenny,

It is delicious and really hits the spot for any sweet cravings I have!!! You mix the sachet in and leave it int he fridge for about an hour for the powder to dissolve (otherwise it is a little bit bitty), it tastes like white chocolate mouse and is fab with a meringue nest (the ones from Asda are 2.5 syns) and some blueberries/raspberries.

I haven't tried any of the other flavours but my hubby tried the chocolate orange one and liked that. I saw on the TV last night they have brought out limited edition ones so I will be hunting them down!!

Hope this helps :)

Tuesday

Breakfast: 2 pieces Wholemeal Toast from 400g loaf (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite with a cup of Green Tea with Apple and Pear

Lunch: Leftover Mushroom risotto with 2 Babybel (HEA). Mixed Melon Salad and Apple, Kiwi, Pineapple and Strawberries with a cup of Green Tea with mint

Snacks: 4 satsumas, apple

Tea: Quorn Burritos made with flour Tortilla (5.5 syns), garlic, onions, tomatoes, chickpeas, stock, spring onions and 28g cheddar cheese served with Batchelors Mexican Rice (free)

Drinks: NAS squash, 1.5l water, diet coke, 2 cups of Green Tea (as above)

HEA: 2 Babybel, 28g cheddar

HEB(x1): 2 Slices Wholemeal Bread from 400g loaf

Superfree foods: Melon, Pineapple, Apple, Strawberries, kiwi, Onions, Garlic, Chillies, Peppers, tomatoes, spring onions

Syns: 1 flour tortilla (5.5 syns)
2 LCL Triangles (2 syns)

Total syns: 7.5 syns

Syns remaining: 36.5/105

Wednesday

Breakfast: 2 pieces Wholemeal Toast from 400g loaf (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite with a cup of Green Tea with Apple and Pear

Lunch: Leftover Burrito with Uncle Ben's Express Spicy Mexican Rice. Bag of Sugarsnap peas, Mango Slices, Mixed fruit salad (mango, pineapple, kiwi, grape, melon) with a cup of Green Tea with apple & pear

Snacks: 1 satsuma, 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Tea: Quorn Chow Mein made with Egg Noodles, beansprouts, mangetout, carrot, cabbage, quorn pieces, 1/2 sachet Blue Dragon Black Bean Sauce (3 syns). Cup of Green Tea

Drinks: NAS squash, 1.5l water, diet coke, 3 cups of Green Tea (as above)

HEA: 2 LCL, 2 Babybel

HEB: 2 Slices Wholemeal Bread from 400g loaf, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Melon, Pineapple, kiwi, Onions, Garlic, Chillies, Peppers, tomatoes, spring onions, beansprouts, cabbage, carrots, sugarsnap peas, mangetout

Syns: Uncle Ben's Express Spicy Mexican Rice (3.5 syns)
Half sachet Blue Dragon Black Bean Sauce Sachet (3 syns)
Total syns: 6.5 syns

Syns remaining: 30/105

Thursday

Lunch: Leftover Chow Mein, Mango Slices, Mixed fruit salad (mango, pineapple, kiwi, grape, melon) with a cup of Green Tea with apple & pear

Snacks: 1 satsuma, 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), 2 Babybel (HEA)

Tea: Quorn Shepherds Pie (Quorn Mince, stock, beans, onions, with mashed potato on top and 28g cheddar (HEA)

Drinks: NAS squash, 1.5l water, diet coke, 2 cups of Green Tea (as above)

Superfree foods: Melon, Pineapple, kiwi, Onions, Garlic, Chillies, Peppers, tomatoes, spring onions, beansprouts, cabbage, carrots, sugarsnap peas, mangetout

Syns: 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns)
1 vodka, diet 7up (5 syns)

Total syns: 7 syns

Syns remaining: 23/105

I weighed in this morning and was really annoyed to find that I had STS, considering I only seem to lose weight 2 of every 4 weeks I am not a happy bunny!!! I will see how I get on this week and if I still STS I will seriously consider moving to a different "diet" (I use that term loosely)

Friday

Breakfast: 2 pieces Wholemeal Toast from 400g loaf (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite

Lunch: 2 Marks & Spencers Snack Sushi (1 syn), 2 Alpen Light bars (HEB)

Tea: 1/2 Vegetable Hot & Sour Soup (2.5 syns), Thai Fish Dish (5 syns) with boiled rice

Drinks: NAS squash, 1.5l water, diet coke, 3 Double Vodka & Diet Lemonade (15 syns)

Superfree foods:

Syns: 1/2 portion Hot & Sour Soup (2.5syns)
Thai Fish Dish (5 syns)
3 vodka, diet lemonade (15 syns)

Total syns: 22.5 syns

Syns remaining: 82.5/105

Last edited:
Saturday

Breakfast: 2 pieces Wholemeal Toast from 400g loaf (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: Batchelors Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syn) and 2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn)

Tea: Quorn Chilli (Quorn Mince, Peppers, Mushrooms, Onion, Garlic, Passata, Tinned Tomatoes, Hot Chilli Powder, Mild Chilli Powder) with Boiled Rice & 4 Doughballs (6 syns) and 28g Cheddar

Drinks: NAS squash, 1.5l water, diet coke, 2 Glasses Rose (6 syns), 2 Double Vodka & Diet Lemonade (10 syns)

Snacks: 15 Jelly beans (3 syns), Jelly Tots (3.5 syns)

HEA: 2 LCL, 28g Cheddar

Superfree foods: Onions, Tomatoes, Garlic, Passata, Mushrooms, Peppers

Syns: Batchelors Pasta n Sauce (Mild Cheese & Brocolli) 0.5 syn
2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn)
Jelly Tots (3.5 syns)
15 Jelly Beans (3 syns)
2 Glasses Rose wine (12 syns)
2 double vodka, diet lemonade (10 syns)
4 Doughballs (6 syns)

Total syns: 36 syns (edited as I put down 46 syns and it was "only" 36!!!!)

Syns remaining: 46.5/105

Last edited:
Arghhh I am fed up with sabotaging my hard work of a weekend, I didn't even have anything planned this week then we ended up out at friends/family drinking on Friday & Saturday and used loads of syns :eek: I'm not going to get to target if I keep doing this so next weekend not a drop of alcohol/bad food will pass my lips!!

Sunday - Mothers Day :D

Breakfast (in bed!!): 2 pieces Wholemeal Toast from 400g loaf (HEB) with butter (5 syns), 2 poached Eggs and sprinkled with 28g cheddar (HEA)

Lunch: 1/2 pack Uncle Ben's Express Spicy Mexican Rice (1.5 syns) with leftover Chilli (free)

Tea: Roast (Quorn Fillets, mashed potato, SW roasties, brocolli, cauliflower, carrots, sweetcorn, 2 Aunt Bessies Yorkshires (12 syns), 2 tsp Bisto (2 syns))

Dessert: 0% Total Yoghurt with White Choc Options (2.5 syns) and a meringue (2.5 syns) and raspberries

Drinks: NAS squash, 1.5l water, diet coke
HEA: 28g Cheddar

HEB: 2 Slices Wholemeal Bread from 400g loaf

Superfree foods: Onions, Tomatoes, Garlic, Passata, Mushrooms, Peppers, raspberries, brocolli, cauliflower, sweetcorn, carrots

Syns: 1/2 Uncle Ben's Spicy Mexican Express Rice (2 syns)
Butter (5 syns)
Meringue (2.5 syns)
White Choc Options Sachet (2.5 syns)
2 tsp Bisto (2 syns)
2 Aunt Bessie's Yorkshires (12 syns)

Total syns: 26 syns

Syns remaining: 20.5/105

Last edited:
Monday - The Superspeed Challenge has begun!

Breakfast: 2 pieces Wholemeal Toast from 400g loaf (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (HEA) & Vegemite, cup of Green Tea

Lunch: Large Jacket Potato with Asda GFY Sweet chilli & Red Pepper Cottage Cheese (2.5 syns). Followed by Alpen Light Bar (HEB), strawberries (SS) and raspberries (SS)

Snacks: 5 small satsumas, apple, banana

Tea: Quorn Sausage and Bean Bake (Quorn Sausages, Baked Beans (SS), curry powder, garlic, onions, topped with BNS & Sweet Potato mash and 28g cheddar cheese) and 1 tbsp Reggae Reggae sauce (1.5 syns)

Drinks: NAS squash, 2l water, diet coke, Green Tea

HEA: 5 LCL Triangles, 28g cheddar on bake

Superfree foods: Onions, raspberries, baked beans, strawberries, satsumas, apple, banana, Butternut Squash, garlic

Syns: 1/2 pot Asda GFY Sweet Chilli & Red Pepper Cottage Cheese (2.5 syns)
1 tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce (1.5 syns)

Total syns: 4 syns

Syns remaining: 16.5/105

Last edited:
Tuesday

Breakfast: 2 pieces Wholemeal Toast from 400g loaf (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (HEA) & Vegemite, cup of Tea

Lunch: Leftover Quorn Sausage & Bean Bake. Followed by raspberries (SS), melon (SS) with 1 tbsp Reggae Reggae sauce (1.5 syns)

Snacks: 5 small satsumas, 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), 2 Babybel (HEA), 6 Mini Eggs (4.5 syns)

Tea: Mushy Pea Curry (Mushy peas (SS), tinned tomatoes, onions, curry powder, Quorn pieces, 2 stock pots) with Smash Onion Bhaji (Smash, Onions, chickpeas, curry powder, Oxo cube, coriander, mixed herbs)

Drinks: NAS squash, 2l water, diet coke

HEA: 5 LCL Triangles, 2 Babybel

Superfree foods: Onions, raspberries, baked beans, satsumas, apple, banana, Butternut Squash, garlic, mushy peas, tomatoes

Syns: 6 Mini Eggs (4.5 syns)
1 tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce (1.5 syns)

Total syns: 6 syns

Syns remaining: 10.5/105

Back