SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi Gillybee, Glad ya staying as part of the team and hope you are having a good start to the week.....and just to say Gillybee it's our team so no more with the"yours" hehe:D

Ok Team Members so Far Are Fatfrog
GillyBee
Dappymare

Are there any other original team members who wanna stay in the team??......think Kirsty wanted to keep the team alive!:D

Okay Dappymare it's our team, so how have our team been getting on so far.... This week has been a bit of a struggle as I've started TOTM..................... ARGH. So my cravings have kicked in...... Any hints or tips on how to beat them. Hope both you and Fat Frog are doing away fine..

hi Gilly, well i don't start till monday 2nd as my new counsellor can't come till then:(...but will have a good week for 1st weigh in....ohh I'm not sure about the cravings, maybe it's about keeping busy and drinking water, but always good advice here.

Do we think we should stay with this team or set new one up as need 3 more members :D

I'm not entirely sure ... we could always keep team 24 but advertise for new members/ What do you think.... we kinda need a new team leader anyway?

I think that is a good idea, i can't really be team leader as crap at working the percentages out:rolleyes: hehe....I'll set up a new post to get team leader and 2 new members:) and see what happens

Hi thanks for letting me join your team ,I am really looking forward to having you all to chat to ! I would be no use as the team leader as I really dont know how to do much on the laptop . Sorry .

Hello everybody! Thank you so much for letting me join your team! Really looking forward to this. Day 6 today has gone ok so far despite a bit of set-to at work. Please could someone explain how this all works? Thanks xx

Hi British Claire and Mum of 4, welcome to our team, hope we can all lose lots and lots of weigh together.......with lots and lots of encouragment and support......

Hi all sorry I have not had time to talk tonight ! Don't you think that friday nights are so hard on CD ? Well done Gilly Bee on your 31 lb loss in such a short time ! you are doing so well . Claire well done in getting to the end of week 1 tomorrow and good luck with your weigh in .

Hi Claire, Ok the team thing is this, we're all here to give eeah other encouragement and support as we all know that we can have some tough days on this diet, and every Sunday we submit everyone's loss for the week and see which team had biggest losses that week and also one person will get the biggest loss for week also...I'm not sure if we'll be able to submit the losses in this week as away tomorrow but I can do it next sunday if we still haven't found another member/team leader.As think i may have worked out how to do it:D

Mum of 4 I always find friday nights (for obvious going out reasons ) and sundays ( always bored) the toughest days as my work keeps me occupied but when I get bored i just go to sauna at gym or do something to keep me busy but doesn't always work :)

Hope all you girls have a great weekend, this is my last none cambridge weekend for a while so am slowly cutting out the carbs so monday won't be as hard and so looking forward to seeing my counsellor wednesday....as my old one just took me money and ran :eek: no support or anything, but have a Hen night in August to aim for now so wanna shock all my friends:p with the slimmer me (not forgetting the theme is bunny girls and Nooooo way am i walking about in tights n hotpants now:p)

Hope you all are ok and chat soon

Vicky

Morning everyone ! Well my hubby sorted the kids this morning , so I got to stay in bed and miss the whole yummy weekend breakfast thing ! ( the boys want his home made pancakes and fresh bread from the bread maker he got for christmas !! ) the smell of fresh bread is so hard to resist ! So Dappymare are we taking next sunday as week 1 ? we won't be able to enter as a team if we dont have 6 people , will we ? well we can keep talking on here untill then .

Dappymare the Bunny girl hen night sounds a great motivation to stick to the diet . I went as a bunny girl to a hen night 2 years ago , I had lost 3 stone on lighter life and felt sexy ! but I put on a little black skirt as I hate my legs so could never do the hot pants thing ! I have now put all the weight back on now as I went back to my old eating habits !!! I went up to 13.9 but am now 13st.1 . I hope to get down to 9 st . 7 .

Hey Ladies, am I right in thinking that next week will be our first week to submit our weight loss? We could always take turm about at being the leader if no one else wants the job!!!! Just a thought. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.... For the first time in months I'm having a brill day... I feel like my day is right out of song of the south, with a blue bird on my shoulder....lol

Hi Gillybee glad you are having a great day - think I am going to have a bad day as living with 4 boys and 1 husband they are going to watch the Scotland rugby in a few mins and the England one after !!! help !!

Poor you Mum of 4 boys, I'm not really a lover of sport..... I'm a bit of a football widow and to be honest that's jus tthe way I LIKE IT........god forbid I have to take an interest.....

Evening ladies! Thanks for the update on the submitting thing Dappymare. I'm usually going to be weighed by CDC on a Weds, depending on what shift I'm working as might vary a little. So when we submit our loss is it taken from the WI results or do we each weigh ourselves on a Sunday and submit those?

Am quite proud of myself today as have had a 100% day so far, 2 shakes and a soup down, just drinking water at the mo. Not managed to have my skimmed milk (i'm on SS+) as today i've started my training to be a special constable and so fitting things in as they are with shakes etc was difficult enough nevermind taking my own milk in. I have one shake and the milk left to do tonight though don't really fancy either. Today is the first day my stomach's not truly growled at me though still peckish. Still can't get the cravings out of my head, would love a pizza at the moment or maccy d's maybe! The only mini cheats i've had this week (day 6 today) is the odd teaspoon of low fat cottage cheese when i've already had the milk ration. Have got porridge coming on my delivery Weds so really looking forward to that and having something to chew. Also ordered the water flavouring and a couple bars to try (may be easier to take to my police training) to use after next Sat when i'm on week 3. Had a set-back at work yesterday and ended up having a bit of a confrontation with someone who didn't agree with the CD and me doing it but stuck to my guns and didn't go off the rails. Hope everyone's doing well today, I guess the weekend's are harder in a way though working shifts I don't tend to notice as usually at work anyways!

Back