SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Couple months now Lin.. Just seems a tad strange to me that's all.. He seems very reluctant to stay over at times.. i guess i'll speak to him next time i see him.. I appreciate he has work to do but he doesn't seem to appreciate things from my point of view at times x

Claire, hes a bloke lol they never see things from our point of view, you will feel so much better once youve got it all of your chest, and he probably hasnt realised how it makes you feel.

Morning girls

Hey Claire don't take it personally hun, i know it's hard not to but men Never see things the way we do, my fella never replies to my texts but doesn't see it as ignoring me:rolleyes: feel like should talk to myself lol, so we all know what you are going through:D

Well hope you girls have a great day, and hope the other girls are ok, been quiet here lately x x

Hi guys, hope you are all ok, got to go out for lunch today with work retirement do for co-worker hate just sitting there with my water, im never tempted though so thats good,

Hey ladies, how are you all doing, I've had device issues which in turn lead to me wandering off the Cd path just a little.... I've managed not to put on any weight but the loss has been extremely slow... I'm now sitting at 42lbs in 10weeks not bad I suppose but not great.... Atleast my devices are now working....yay

Thats more or less the same as me ive been on 10 weeks too, feels good, 3 stone gone and people are just noticing now, got quite a bit of loose skin round the old tum area though ewww, but hopefuly will shrink back a bit, i read somewhere it can take upto a year, have to tuck it in my knickers for now lol

Hey GillyBee, welcome back... very quick note, getting ready for a meeting and just popped in to see what's happening...

Hey ladies :p

How are we all today? I'm just in from work.. had a busy day today and everyone seems to be in a right bad mood atm :( Is it a full moon or something??! Lol. xx

Aww claire :hug99:

I'm okay ta how are you?

Been at work today and been a bit emotional over Seb... don't really know where it came from, one second I'm sat there right as rain, the next I was in hysterics (must be full moon lmao)

I'm feeling really hungry today, not craving food because I smell it or whatever but proper tummy rumbling hunger! Argh! Plus I was really naughty earlier and jumped on the scaled out of habit! Bad bad Emma!

Hope everyone's doing better than me so far!

Yeah i'm ok ty, not lettin people drag me down to their low level today! Feel a bit fluey atm tho due to the damn Hep B jab yesterday. Also feeling really hungry too so having quorn for tea. Sorry you've been a bit down today huni, i'm looking out the window for the moon to see if it's a full one but can't see it yet!! Lol.. may explain the heightened emotions around atm! xx

Hi girls, hope your all ok dont really know you all very well but Emma sending you a big hug, Claire not all in a bad mood, feel good today although i didnt get much work done, keep reading minimins so addictive, love the fact that its a short week and looking forward to a week off next week, will be visiting my friend in essex for a few days, i need a break from OH cant wait, i have my weigh in tomorrow not feeling very hopeful i sneaked a peak at the scales this morning for some reason only lost 2lb this week, could be tom i guess.

But a 2lbs loss is still a loss hun :D

Sounds like that break is well deserved, in which case enjoy it as much as you can!

Over Easter, I'm doing nothing out of the ordinary, except avoiding all outlets for bank holiday madness like the plague (B+Q - spot of DIY anyone, Leisure centres etc... I do not do bank holidays lol)

As for CD, I've only been it it for a week this time... I've done it in the past and failed miserably, but my head wasn't in it and neither was my heart... this time I am so determined I just don't give a **** if I'm hungry, I will not eat anything and that is that!

Good for you, i dabbled with diets for months before CD, like you had wasnt in the right place, had a few chest pains and couldnt bend over to put my socks on to fat to reach, and thought thats it no more something drastic needed, this was cheaper than a gastric band so CD it was, its not an easy diet is it, but it bloody works.

BH are always Sh**te lol why is it that everybody heads to retail parks or the tip at the same time, good idea not to do anything.

Hi Lin,
I started CD on the 15th February, I was looking into it since September 08, but I had to wait to start, as I was still breastfeeding the baby...
Easter, spend time with the kids and not eat!!!!

Morning girls, hope you are ok, no bosses in work today, so sat here on minins for a while having a read, may have a little internet shop later, for some new clothes, just a few bits mind cause hopefuly they wont fit for too long but for now got nothing to wear need to be a little smart for work thats the only down side to CD costs a bloody fortune keeping up with clothes to fit you started at a size 24 now in 18s previously had chucked all size 18's away never thought i would see them again, and not for much longer either bring on the 16's, wont be too long i hope.

Evening girls well 2.5lb for me this week - was gutted really had 4.5lb losses for the past 3 weeks never mind, cant maintain that hopefully have a good loss next week hope your all being good

Back