Slimwannabes wi week 1

Ok one dulcolax down lets see what tomorrow brings lol
And thanks shrimp xx

Do you know. I go the other way....today no need for anything like that

Well took another Dulcolax last night and other than being up all night with bowel cramps (and a whole lot of wind) not much else has happened. (Well a little bit) but not much.
Think I might take one more sat eve as will be home sunday just in case lol x

OMG...when the flood gates open....

Hahaha shrimp. Bring it on!! X

I've never been "regular" either and had problems last time I was on a vlcd. I found that one dulcolax would only give me a sore tummy so if I went more than a week I had to take 2 at once. Best to save it for the weekend though if you do that as 2 can be pretty strong :( well done on losses so far, you'll definitely be in the 14's next week :)

Ps does peppermint tea work??? I'm not a fan but if it would work I would just let it cool down and down it lol

Hi my lasteverdiet
Not sure on the tea as I didnt even loke it enough to down it lol same as green tea-horrid!
Am gonna try another on this eve and see how I go.if not will do 2 but only when I know im home the next day!!
Yes I so hope I am in the 14's on tue but then have a meal out on tue and away with friends at caravan also next week. Leep telling myself I must stay focused but is hard when I know she'll be trying to get me to eat/drink. I will stay strong though.
Had a tesco raspberry meal replacement bar today yummy! Xx

Well done slim =)

I've been having peppermint tea and I have pooped little poos this week without having to use laxatives!

Haha Chelly

Love what gets shared on here x

It is so funny that a few threads are all about what happens inside...it is funny

Whoop whoop have lost 4lbs and 3in this week. Xx

Brilliant

Thx ladies feeling pretty good today xx

Wanna cry sts this week and only .5 inch loss.
Hate weeks like this as really hard to stay on track and I know im gonna feel crap all day now :(
Am also meant to be having a day off plan on sat for my bday but now I dont want to ruin another weeks loss! X

Don't let it get you down!!

Just make sure you don't have any carbs this weekend!! I really do find the meals did boost me a bit aswell so I wouldn't worry too much xx

It's your birthday just a little something should be a treat...you can then spend the other six and a half days to ort it out in the week.

your birthday is just once a year (unless you re the Queen) are ou?

Am trying not too chelly and shrimp I can safely confirm im not the queen lol one bday is enough per yr for me!
Still gonna wait and see what sat morn brings and take It from there.
Had pretty depressing clothes shopping day today. Have found I have dropped a dress size on top to a 16 but am still nearer an 18 on bottoms :( really need to be in the 16's for this wedding in 2 wks xx

Back