Sojafay Diary

Well done you!

being positive has so much to answer for, I feel embarrassed saying It but I read a self help book on positive thinking after suffering with post natal depression and it has helped me so much.

Will be having a sneak peak to see your weight loss in next few days xxx

Awwwwww dont be embarassed, Having a baby is a huge life event with loads of changes to cope with, and depression can easily happen.I,m glad you found help. And youll find on here lots of help and support. Good luck and god bless

Well my rumbling tummy/butterflies has developed into a really sore one, Have had 3 shakes dont think i could have another so just gonna try to keep going with the water and have an early night.
on the bright side weigh in tomorrow at work and can start the meal packs yippeee
Be Happy

10lbs gone yipeee
Fink i would be happier if i still didn't feel so ill, my tummy is still so sore, my head is splitting. I,ve forced two shakes down and half my water. Hot Bath and tlc.............

woohoo honey Well Done :D 10lbs is EXCELLENT bet you feel really chuffed! Hope you feel better soon honey take care and keep drinking plenty x x x

Thanks everyone I am really pleased with the loss but.......
I'm still not feeling great at all, I've tried everything i can think of from hot water, hot baths, massage, a walk and finally 2 senna tabs in the middle of the night its helped a little but still sore and queasy.
It feels like i cant eat anything till there,s some room in there lol
I think its been a combination of new food with all the vits and minerals and nights which def dehydrate you
wish i could have some real porridge or an oatcake that usually sorts me
I treated myself with my "junk food money" l'occitane lavender foaming bath, beautiful smell right through the house now....
ok off to start day

song for today Little girl blue "Janis Joplin" lol
Be Happy

Have you been taking the multi vitamins whilst your doing this diet honey??? As I've found this week I've needed the extra vitamins with TOTM and feel its really given me an extra boost....it might have slowed the weight loss but i'd rather have lower steady losses and feel good than have bigger losses and be floored :( x Hope your feeling better honey x x x

Hi Lea yip been taking me own multi vit, think this is more of a sluggish bowel, hoping if i hang in there and keep trying all the usaul things it will sort out.

WTG you 1 stone off that is amazing, you're in the zone girl keep gong
:clap:

sojafay ..hope that tummy bits work out soon for you. Have you had probs going ...I've been adding fibreclear to stuff and its working gently but daily :) which is good. On previous diets I've had issues in that department :( x x x

yes Lea ss if this is tmi i'm going but it feels like theres loads more in there. which is giving me a sore bloated tummy.
i can hardly face the packs, hungry but so queasy at the thought of eating them and adding to the problem
what is fibreclear and what do you do with it, my son has fybogel think i could use that?
if not where do i get fibreclear?

Well have given in and taken dulcolax last night what a relief today
but boy dont want to go there again
am going to add fybocel to porridge as thats what i have to hand and up water intake
was thinking as well may take packs in halfs so as not load up with them
this is only second week so any help appreciated guys.

song for today "I say a little prayer" aretha franklin
be happy

Well have given in and taken dulcolax last night what a relief today
but boy dont want to go there again
am going to add fybocel to porridge as thats what i have to hand and up water intake
was thinking as well may take packs in halfs so as not load up with them
this is only second week so any help appreciated guys.

song for today "I say a little prayer" aretha franklin
be happy
Is it just the plain fybogel hunni??

X

Lots better today fingers crossed problem solved
nice day here so planning to spruce up garden and tidy shed out, should keep me busy
be happy

Had my first taste of lemon bar mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well yesterday was my first day with all packs,meals bars and shakes.
Found it a lot easier than just shakes, or ad
ding protein.When i add proteinn i end up craving to put it between 2 slices of bread lol
So think i'm gonna stay with the packs till i'm more settled.
Bought me some books to try and understand a bit more why i eat x and end up this shape and others eat x and end up that shape???
Got a tip from low carb forum re constipation, they explained cos kidney excretes so much fluid with ketones we can end up with low sodium which the body tries to hold on to so movement in the bowel can be sluggish.
Suggested adding a little back in.
Which i'm loving cos as a weird scot i like salt in my porridge yum yum

song for today "what a wonderful world" Nat King Cole
Be Happy

Back