Sonia's Fast Forward Diary (ROUND TWO) Getting back on track

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hiya, after many weeks of doing absolutly terrible I have hit rock bottom and now the only way is back up. I have had a tearful talk with my consultant and he mentioned Fast Forward.

Basically it is to get you back on track when things have gone out of control. You are given a list of foods to choose from and everything has a unit value. The amount of units you are allowed per day depends on what your weight is.

I am allowed 28 units a day.

So here is my Day1 Menu.

Breakfast: 500mls of water 0 units, 2 Rashers bacon (very lean, well grilled) served with 2 small slices of wholemeal bread (400g loaf) 5 units, 28g very low fat margarine 1 units.

Dinner: 500mls of water 0 units, 2 small slices wholemeal bread (400g loaf) topped with 142g baked beans and 1 satsuma 5 units.

Tea: 500mls water 0 units, 8oz Jacket potato (rew weight) filled with 198g of mixed beans in spicy sauce and mixed salad leaves, 113g cucumber, 2 sticks of celery, half red pepper and 6 cherry tomatoes. Plus 115g pot of Rowntree's ready to eat low sugar strawberry jelly served with 8 strawberries and topped with 2 level tablespoons of aerosol cream 8 units.

Snacks: 1 small packet of Walkers french fries 2 units, 1 Jaffa cake 1 unit.

Units allowed 28
Units used 22

I just wanted to send you some positive vibes for your fast forward week.

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Im just gonna give you a big kiss and hug and wish you all the luck with it sweety!

You know you can do it Son, you have had amazing results in the past and sometimes you need to hit rock bottom have a :whoopass: to get back onto it.

WELL DONE HUN!

Ruthy xxx

P.S. This thing your doing sounds very much like WW following SW principles?

Hey if it works give it go !

Chin up sweety xxxx:vibes:

was so sad today :wave_cry:to find you'r struggling, when i found this site i was drawn to your diarys and really enjoyed reading thru your journey... there has been a blip, not ur fault and ur trying to put it right, you go girl, all the best Jax, X:)

Im just gonna give you a big kiss and hug and wish you all the luck with it sweety!

You know you can do it Son, you have had amazing results in the past and sometimes you need to hit rock bottom have a :whoopass: to get back onto it.

WELL DONE HUN!

Ruthy xxx

P.S. This thing your doing sounds very much like WW following SW principles?

Hey if it works give it go !

Chin up sweety xxxx:vibes:

Ahh thanks Ruthy I managed to get through day one without a glitch so fingers crossed for today. I must say I am feeling very determined just hope that feeling stays.:)

was so sad today :wave_cry:to find you'r struggling, when i found this site i was drawn to your diarys and really enjoyed reading thru your journey... there has been a blip, not ur fault and ur trying to put it right, you go girl, all the best Jax, X:)

Ahh thanks Nanny and thanks for reading through my diary.:) Well I stepped on my scales this morning and there was a very welcome change in weight already. But I will let you all know next Thursday after weigh in:D.

Hey hun im sending your daily dose of vibes lol.

:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Hey dont you suffer alone if your feeling down, come on here, im on it on and off all day and so are many others, YOUR NOT ALONE HERE! we are all going through it just remember that.

GOOD LUCK !

Ruthy xxx

Thanks for the rep too hun, :) mmmwaaaah!

Hey hun im sending your daily dose of vibes lol.

:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Hey dont you suffer alone if your feeling down, come on here, im on it on and off all day and so are many others, YOUR NOT ALONE HERE! we are all going through it just remember that.

GOOD LUCK !

Ruthy xxx
Hey hun thanks for the vibes. And I know Im not alone here your all a bunch of stars :grouphugg:. And no problem for the rep you deserved it :) and thanks for my rep too.:)

Hey Son - dont seem to have been on here properly for ages. But FF sounds good and like the others have said if it works then give it a go. You've done so well up to now - you can do it, we know you can xxx

Hey Son - dont seem to have been on here properly for ages. But FF sounds good and like the others have said if it works then give it a go. You've done so well up to now - you can do it, we know you can xxx
Ahh thanks hun you are only allowed to do it for 1 week so I hope for good results.

Day 2

Breakfast:500 mls of water, 2 small slices wholemeal bread (400g loaf) toasted and topped with 2 poached eggs 5 units, 14g margarine 1 units.

Dinner:500 mls of water, 2 small slices wholemeal bread (400g loaf) toasted and topped with 42g of reduced fat cheddar and a dash of worcestershire sauce and 1 plum 5 units.

Tea: 500 mls of water, Chilli & rice made with 57g very lean minced beef, 1 small onion, 2 heaped tablespoons of canned red kidney beans, chilli powder, paprika, 1 clove of garlic served with 57g of rice (dry weight) 8 units.

Snacks: 1 Jaffa cake 1 unit, 1 pack of walkers french fries 2 units.

Units allowed 28
Units used 22

Hmm sounds good hun.

Might try it now if i come back with a slight gain from holidays...

Ruthy xxx

Keep off the scales...... and shock us all chick lol, all the best Jax, X:)
Hey hun I wish I could keep of the scales I am addicted to weighing myself every single morning:scale:. I have tried stopping but it only lasted about half an hour:rolleyes: I am naughty I know.:)

That sounds great Son, I am going to get to class early on Wednesday if I can and get some help with it. I done S.A.S 18 months ago and that kinda worked so maybe this will do the trick. Good for you Son, keep at it x

Hey hun I wish I could keep of the scales I am addicted to weighing myself every single morning:scale:. I have tried stopping but it only lasted about half an hour:rolleyes: I am naughty I know.:)
I'm just the same and this week I tried to go a week without getting on them but I caved this morning and I'm glad I did! I've put on a couple of pounds already this week. Just shows I need to keep a check on it!

Girls Girls Girls!

**********step Away From The Scales******* And Lock Em In A Cupboard!

Thats It!!! Im Setting Another Bloody Challenge!!

Only Weigh Once A Week!! And Thats At Class!

You Lot Are Obssessed.!!

Bunch Of Nutters!
Ruthy Xxx

Back