Sonia's Fast Forward Diary (ROUND TWO) Getting back on track

Well done for sticking to it Missy - looking forward to finding out how you get on on Thur. I've not had a great week diet wise - totally my own fault, just havent been sticking to it, but Im back focussed (ish) now xxx

Well done for sticking to it Missy - looking forward to finding out how you get on on Thur. I've not had a great week diet wise - totally my own fault, just havent been sticking to it, but Im back focussed (ish) now xxx
Ahh glad you are feeling more focustish.:D

I'm definately going to speak to my consultant about this tomorrow night. I'm doing so badly at the moment and it's really getting me down. If this works then it's definately worth a go

HIYA ALL! (YES I AM OBSESSED WITH MY BIG WRITING!

So my lovely Son how is it going?

Been thinking of giving this a try if i hit a plateu,

Have some :vibes: to keep you focused and your chin up! Well done hunny bunny!

Only just read the posts about weighing yourself and i TOTALLY agree with what you are saying it keeps you focused -and it is a case of each to their own.

Hope everyone is having a fab week!
Ive been a bit stressed, i took my son to see WWE wrestling last nite and the only thing i ate yesterday was a bowl of hunnynut shreddies so on our way home the boys were starving and i could have eaten a scabby horse, so i had a Mcdonalds deli thingy with chicken and salad and it was lush :D but i had it on brown bread yum ENJOYO BOYO (thats a welsh term lol).

Heyho today is another day and ive been good apart from the fact i cant be arsed to do any exercise.

Ruthy xxx

Hey Ruthy you crazy lady, lol. Aww :hug99: dont feel depressed about having a mcdonalds. Look at your weight losses you have been doing so amazingly well. One blip in how long is nothing come on chin up you are doing fab babes.:)

THANKS SONIA!

YOUR A * TOO!
HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY? IS THE DIET OK?

Ruthy xxx

Hiya sonia, just a quick one to wish you all the best for tomorrows WI....... I just know it will be a great loss, just don't come back and make us all jealous or we'll all be fast forwarding lol, Jax x

Aww thanks ladies you put a smile on my face:D. I will let you know my weight loss as soon as I get back first time in ages I've looked forward to weigh in. Have a nice day all. xxx

:flowers: GOOD LUCK FOR WI SON:scale:
THINKING OF YA

RUTHY XXX

FAN-DABBY-DOZI!!!!

Well done lady - that is a stonking result!​

:party0019::party0038::party0019:​

Thats billianttttttttttttttttt.:wow:
Think it is the highest weight loss I have heard about from someone doing FF.
The next WI I don't lose FF for me for a week. Only thing I am not sure about is how do you work out the units? I am 10 stone 3lb and want to lose a further 10lb at least!!!
Well done again you must be walking on air!!!!
Irene

OMG!!!!!
SONIA THAT IS JUST FANTASTIC!!

WELL DONE !!!!

YOU MUST BE SOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASED:vibes::flowers::party0049::princess::grouphugg::party0048::superwoman::party0038::clap::happy036::girlpower::party0027::bliss::party0023::scale:

PARTY ON SISTER!

RUTHY XXXXX MWAAAAAAAAAH!:D

Ooooooer Smilies Went A Bit Tits Up Lol!

Back