Student Slimmers!!!

i'm sure you'll do it. it's just a case of sticking to it as you are now and not being overly strict or overly laid back with it! and knowing that one day or things off plan aren't something to be guilty about just get back to it asap. :D

1lb off for me tonight. Very happy with that as I had two nights out on the weekend.

Also, had my first assignment result back - 80%!!!!!!!!!!! So happy I'm celebrating with a glass of wine as not had any syns today. Woohoo.

Not updated you girlies in ages! Rejoined weight watchers 2 weeks ago and lost 1.5lbs last week :) hoping for a loss this week too, despite a terrible weekend eating wise, hoping I can pull it back before Thursday with 4 gym sessions and sticking strictly to my points! Xxxx

graciebabes said:
Not updated you girlies in ages! Rejoined weight watchers 2 weeks ago and lost 1.5lbs last week :) hoping for a loss this week too, despite a terrible weekend eating wise, hoping I can pull it back before Thursday with 4 gym sessions and sticking strictly to my points! Xxxx

Well, I had a bit of a wild weekend as well. I do slimming world and was out fri and sat night but stuck to my food 100% every other day and even on the days I went out. I lost 1lb today so it can be done.
Good luck. Xx

I'm hoping so! I went a bit mad tbh. But just keep thinking the main thing is I have got straight back on plan and am determined to do it this time! Xxxx

graciebabes said:
I'm hoping so! I went a bit mad tbh. But just keep thinking the main thing is I have got straight back on plan and am determined to do it this time! Xxxx

I'm sure you can. Got a few days so I wish you all the luck in the world. Lol.

graciebabes said:
Thanks hun! Will update Thursday night with how I did xx

Defo do!!
I had my exam result back today and got 80%. So happy and had glass of wine to celebrate but now I either feel like finishing the whole bottle or having some white toast and jam. Either way not good stuff. Lol.
Any suggestions???

Do something to distract yourself.. Paint your nails maybe?? That normally works for me :) or maybe have a nice hot bubbly bath as a treat.. I try not to reward myself with food and drink anymore because I know I have zero willpower when it comes to resisting the rest of the bag/bottle/choc/etc! Xxxx

And well done on the awesome exam result by the way :) I had some essays back today and they were all between 55 and 60% which I'm very happy with! Aiming for a first in something this year though.. 70% here I comeeeee! Xxx

If the craving is too much I'd go for toast and jam other wise try to stave it off if you can!
Well done on the weight loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all. It's really strange but just writing it on here helps with the cravings.
I know what you mean bout rewarding with food etc but I got invited to town with some other uni peeps to celebrate so actually a glass or so of wine at home is still better than going out, ya know. Normally, I celebrate with my fave slimming worldable meal - steak an chips. Hehe.

Hey guys
Well done for the weight loss
Hope we are all well
I've lost another 1lb this week so far hopefully get another off by the end of the week :)

Good luck with weigh ins

Attachments

• image-2129697646.jpg
    image-2129697646.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 19
Well done lauren.

I'm feeling ridiculously bloated today, think I might need to start drinking green tea. I seriously look like I'm about 5 months pregnant.
I'm on the depo injection so don't get a star week as such but I think I'm getting the symptoms this month (if i wasnt on the depo, this week would be it) I'm due for my next injection next week so maybe it's to do with it being the end of the depo cycle, if that makes sense.

I'm on the depo to and I always get spotting and bloat towards the end of the cycle! It's normal don't worry and I drink peppermint tea it's best for digestion and stomach pain!! Fab for bloat!!

Every little definitely helps my diet says to weigh myself daily so I just post every time I lose anything maybe should store it up and tell it all at once I just get too excited lol :)

laurenista said:
I'm on the depo to and I always get spotting and bloat towards the end of the cycle! It's normal don't worry and I drink peppermint tea it's best for digestion and stomach pain!! Fab for bloat!!

Every little definitely helps my diet says to weigh myself daily so I just post every time I lose anything maybe should store it up and tell it all at once I just get too excited lol :)

I'm glad it's not just me. I can't remember feeling this bloated 3 months ago but then I was pretty off plan at that point so maybe that's why.
Best get myself some peppermint tea as well then. Lol. Is it nice?

Well I think it may be an acquired taste although if you like real minty flavours you'll like it!

I'm on the depo too and have put on over a stone due to appetite increase :( so unfair that it takes much longer to lose the weight than it does to put it on! Xxxxx

Ah I found I was okay appetite wise in depo but the pill my god I was a slug soo lazy and always looking for something to eat put on loads when I was on the pill

Back