1 can of fanta ZERO

Chop up some peppers onion carrot and pineapple

Simmer till thickened

And you have sweet n sour sauce mmm

Really tasty and very quick to make!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

zilla said:
Wow that sounds great will give it a go. thanks

Youre very welcome sounds strange with the Fanta but it really does taste like real sweet n sour :)

Youre very welcome sounds strange with the Fanta but it really does taste like real sweet n sour :)

People thought the diet coke recipe sounded strange but I think people are getting used to using soft drinks in recipes now. Sorry about the time delay in my replying but I work nights and post at strange times:bunnydance:

I know!! Ahh no worries Im the same lol

mmmm definitely going to try this one. I think with some chicken, noodles and a stirfry pack!

Bunnylush said:
That was actually lovely! I served it with home made fried rice ;)

Hi was thinking of doing this recipe was wondering how you do fried rice an do you add egg to it. Not done it before an would it still be syn free. Any help be great thanks x

Hi,I've only learnt how to do it successfully myself last week,but I know how now.

Hours before tea if you can,so you can leave it to stand.

Boil some rice morrisons easy cook basmati ,try not make it soft soggy.

Rinse under hot kettle water through a sieve,then rinse with cold water. Making sure all rice goes cold ( this stops germs breeding from warm rice)

Drain,I leave to stand in a tupperware box which has an internal colander ) but just leave covered.

When ready to cook.

Whisk an egg per person,frylite frying pan,cook beater egg,sort of like flat omelette,but can break up with spachelor or cut into strips when both sides are cooked. Set aside.

Spray wok/pan with frylite,add spring onions chopped ( peppers if wish)

Add cold rice,keep stirring,don't let stick,keep adding frylite if needed,then add some soy sauce,finally add egg bits. As long as it's all heated through hot it's done. Add 1/2 sesame oil 1 syn for added taste if wish.

I never used cold rice before and always made a pan of stooge for the bin!

Depending what day you're following

Free on green day

Free on EE if using third veg in meal ( my meal had one pepper,two carrots,two onions,plus spring onions in rice And tin toms )

Not free on red syn as per. xx

You are soooooooooooo mean............I am sat at work looking at your picture and :drool: all over the keyboard :gimi::gimi::gimi:
It looks so good I would even :kissass: to get some...

Bunnylush said:
Hi,I've only learnt how to do it successfully myself last week,but I know how now.

Hours before tea if you can,so you can leave it to stand.

Boil some rice morrisons easy cook basmati ,try not make it soft soggy.

Rinse under hot kettle water through a sieve,then rinse with cold water. Making sure all rice goes cold ( this stops germs breeding from warm rice)

Drain,I leave to stand in a tupperware box which has an internal colander ) but just leave covered.

When ready to cook.

Whisk an egg per person,frylite frying pan,cook beater egg,sort of like flat omelette,but can break up with spachelor or cut into strips when both sides are cooked. Set aside.

Spray wok/pan with frylite,add spring onions chopped ( peppers if wish)

Add cold rice,keep stirring,don't let stick,keep adding frylite if needed,then add some soy sauce,finally add egg bits. As long as it's all heated through hot it's done. Add 1/2 sesame oil 1 syn for added taste if wish.

I never used cold rice before and always made a pan of stooge for the bin!

Depending what day you're following

Free on green day

Free on EE if using third veg in meal ( my meal had one pepper,two carrots,two onions,plus spring onions in rice And tin toms )

Not free on red syn as per. xx

Thanks you very much for this will definately be trying so will let you know how it goes x

Bunnylush said:

Looks so nice! Glad u liked it :) x

I actually used Sainsburys orange zero can,but only used half a can,as I was eating alone. Didn't want it swimming in juice! I'm sure any diet fizzy orange will work?

This sounds gorgeous and even for someone like me, who can't cook to save their life, couldn't go far wrong with that many ingredients & prep. Can't wait to try it. Thank you for posting :0) xxx

Back