Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

You like Chris Ryan Vicky, now that surprised me, not exactly a womans author.
Yes i love his books. Really get you drawn in.

Oh susie they sound fab im going to google and send link hom to look later x thankyou x

Ahhhh books I remember the days when I used to read!

Hey Lady Susie just a quick good luck for tomorrow and the interview am sure it'll go well and they'll love you (well how couldn't they! ;)) xxx

Good luck Susie! Hope you totally wow them!

Ooooooh, that's good - no horrible waiting around this time. Will keep everything crossed for you honey. Do you have to get a taxi there and hobble in? How is the poor ankle now? Could be good for the sympathy vote.

Thx lovely ladies! :)

Water, I'm all sorted - outfit ready, research done and cab booked. Apparently two people have had to pull out because of the weather - shame (not) (naughty Susie :eek:)

The ankle is getting better (worse at night for some reason?) but still a bit limpy - but plan to say I'll be ready to do the minute mile by Monday :D

How is your back? Are you getting a chance to rest it?

Sx

Last edited:
Back is fine for day to day use, but not fine for running. Wish it was the other way around! Very lovely of you to remember me in the midst of your own pain Susie.

Also - BWAH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA about the others cancelling. There - I said it for you! You're showing your moral fibre and gumption there by turning up in the snow lovey. Tell them you twisted your ankle saving a kitten stuck up a tree and the job's yours!

Morning and good luck today Susie.

yes best of luck babes xxxx let us know xxxx

Thx peeps you are better for my confidence than anything else I can think of :)

Well, the saga isn't quite over. Got a call at half seven from the cab company to say they were running three hours late. Oh dear. So I try to get through to London Transport to see if the buses are running. Can't get through. Decide to risk it anyway, and call the cab company back to cancel my cab - and they say they can pick me up straight away after all. Fabulous!

On arrival, the receptionist can't get hold of the three people who are to interview me. Twenty minutes later (!) a lovely lady comes to tell me that the interviews have just been cancelled, and might happen tomorrow, but who knows?

Now you think they would be a bit more organised than that :eek:....But she promised to tell them that I'd slogged in with a sore ankle and lay it on thick for the sympathy vote :D

The ankle held up pretty well with a goodly amount of nurofen in the system, so of course I went shopping (there's a big Tesco next door to me) - and I have bargains to report.

- 650g slab Christmas stilton £3
- 3 for 1 Surf washing liquid £4.49 for 3
- Hellmans big size mayo 1/2 price £1.69
- Atkins chocolate crisp bars £1.03

Hope you're all having a good day so far! :D

Back