Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hi, catching up on diaries, I hope you are enjoying meeting up with your family.

Hi Susie
Hope all well down under xxx

Afternoon all - I'm baaaaaaaaaack! :D

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post, we didn't have wifi at home after all - but there was so much to do anyway, I wouldn't have had much time.

It was a real mixed bag of emotions - really, really fabulous to see family and friends again after so long, but sad too, with farewells for my dad and uncle - and cleaning the house out and saying goodbye to it was very hard going emotionally, as you can imagine. But it's done now, and everyone has promised to start saving for plane tickets to Italy :)

The diet went out the window - I did manage to get some salads down my nephews throats, but veg - in fact, all food - is SO expensive there. I went to buy some peppers and one green pepper cost £2 EACH! A bunch of mangy spinach? £4! I really couldn't believe how much things have gone up :(

But happily I've just weighed this morning and I've lost 6lbs, which utterly surprises me, because there was a fair bit of fish and chips in there, washed down by a wine lake...

Back to calorie counting, plus maybe 5:2, on Monday :)

Thanks ladies :) No idea how it happened, but let's hope it stays off!

Well, thanks to jetlag, my Saturday disappeared, but am feeling much better today - and Orby has agreed to once again recognise me as her one true slave, even if the housesitters did think up better games for her, and she curled under the duvet with me this morning, which was lovely :)

Just got my Tesco delivery, so that's the food for the week all sorted yaye :)

Aww Orby forgives you- :)

She does hun, has slept on the bed for the last three nights, bless her :) I can't stretch out much but would much rather have her lovely and close at night :)

Had a foodfest last night, so not much hope for a loss this week - but had half a pot of waitrose celeriac, spinach, herb and creme fraiche soup for lunch and gosh it was lovely. I'm now so full there's no room for the salad or yogurt - oh well, they can come back home and join in dinner (sausage and mash).

Hi Suzie
Hope you are well, wondering if you and Orby are still curled up under the duvet, wouldn't blame you , the weather is do cold and miserable!

Hi all

OK here, a few more dramas - another friend seriously ill, a stroppy boss and manically busy, plus an icky chest infection that won't shift - but am holding it together.

Will try and post soon, but take care of yourselves until then xxx

Back