Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Aw hunni (((hugs))) xxx

Aww Susie, Hugs and what Katie said.

I'm sure they meant everything they said and that your indispensable and will keep you forever.

However, you do need to look out for you so keep the news job option going.

Have a nice glass of wine and a cuddle with HRH Orbit and you'll feel better. xx

Oh **** Susie, that is not the news you were wanting, no wonder you are fed up - lets hope the other job works out for you xxxxxxxxxx

Lots of hugs for you and HRH :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks all for your lovely posts (and offers of beds, thx Alpy hun, bless you)

I've had time to reflect and, although it wasn't what I was hoping for, at least it's still four days work a week - and on the bright side, a three day weekend every weekend will be pretty nice :)

The boss is going to find out the hard way the amount of work that comes in because he'll be doing it every Monday, instead of me :D

Hope you've all had a nice day - despite the weather! Orbit blows you all furry kisses xxx

hello chikka
Popping in, not done that for a while, I don't know where my days are going, anyhoo, just remember in the long run of it all, you have a number 1 on your forehead, I know we all think that we should be loyal but business is business these days (sadly).

I'd kill for every Monday off !! Sorry to hear the news Susie, but as Bren said, every cloud has a silver lining......

More you time, skin care creation time etc and also time to look at alternative answers.....

Agree with above totally that businesses are now just that and you are just a number!! Sad times.......

Hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all

One of the natural skincare recipe books arrived yesterday so spent an hour before bed reading through - mandarin and ylang ylang milk cleanser, anyone? How about lavender and geranium moisturiser with rescue rememdy? Or maybe lime and sandalwood healing lip balm? All sound fabulous - can't wait to try them out. The book's called "Feeding your skin" by Carla Oates, if anyone's interested :)

Stil grotty weather here - time for a cup of tea (or two) and scrambled eggs.

Those recipes sound lovely Susie! I too make my own skin care, tho I haven't done for a while. The aromas when creating them are divine, aren't they?

aww hun,things happen for a reason,what the reasoning is sometimes i just
don't know.
huggles to you,and a scratch behind the ear for orbs.
xx

Sure are TinaLouise - I used to make up my own face stuff in Oz when I lived there - and there's nothing so lovely as a blend of rose geranium and lavender :)

I was interested to hear about your degree on another thread - where did you do it?

Hiya un so glad your looking on the positive with it all. Hope you have a lovely weeknd. Love to you both x

I did my Bachelor of Herbal Therapies at the University of Newcastle (NSW Australia). They don't offer it anymore as the medical school and sponsoring pharmaceutical companies stomped it out :(.

Morning Susie... So sorry to hear about the 4 day week! Can you afford the drop in income in the short term ?

It leaves you with an opportunity to pursue some alternatives... do a bit of F/L PR work I guess or build your skin care range or low carb/delicious cooking range ... With your marketing/PR abilities whatever you do will be a huge success! Sending you lots of hugs sweetie xxx

LOL thx lovely Di. The cooking and skin care are just hobbies - but nice ones to have :)

In the short term, the drop in money is OK - so will sit it out and see how they manage.

The mean part of me hopes there's a mini crisis on a Monday so they all run ragged, and I'm at home with my feet up! :D

Yes! Get to call you in on double pay!! Xxx

Aye Susie, it may only be a short lived thing once they realise how much you do ;) but really, if you can afford the drop, 3 day weekends are brilliant :D xxx

Thx lovely Alpy - it's very chilled here.

Just woke from another two hour marathon nap, in the same position I went to sleep in, and with pillowcase creases on my left side - so presume I didn't move the entire time! :)

Back