Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

hello susie!! yes I am on Juddd and love it!! the down days defo get easier and you can have enough to keep you from being starving. Up days are amazing, I always feel on top of the world. Its worth a shot :)

Hey Laura, good to see ya :D

Question - do you try not to go mad on your UDs? I thought "pizza pizza!", but then thought, noooooo stop thinking like that! :D

Am just not sure how to handle the UDs - stick to a normal low carb day, or just eat whatever?

you dont really feel like going mad on up days...my limit is 1913 cals and u can eat loads for that. Pizza express do an amazing 500 cal pizza that feels like ur being so bad!!

leggara i think its called...its yummy!

Yaye - and good luck to you too love :)

Am having an UD today but still staying low carb. Just made some yummy courgette soup for tomorrow (101 cals), and some mushroom pate (51) to have with crispbread mmmm. All good :D

Are you on My Fitness Pal? You're welcome to see my food menus, my handle is ladyfelsham :)

I've just completed today's entry and have 800+ cals left - so time for a glass of white, lovely jubbly :)

Last edited:
I love up days!!!

Hello Susie. Good luck with the JUDDDing and I hope it gives you weightloss a firm kick up the jaxi.

I'm really interested to see how you and Val get on.

Any news on the job front yet?

Have a smashing day. X

Thanks all - and morning! :)

A bit late out of bed today thanks to too much wine consumed during the match last night - so lots of water is on the menu today :D I love sparkling mineral water, and that's really hitting the spot!

Happily, no more totm pain, and am really interested to see how I get on with DD today. On my one poor attempt at VLCD I felt dreadful by mid afternoon - but feel much more confident about this as I'm actually going to be consuming food, and stuff I've made myself from scratch :)

B - none, just liquids
L - courgette soup - 100
D - courgette spaghetti and homemade tomato sauce - 169
S - mushroom pate (just mushies boiled down and pureed with extra light mayo) and lambs lettuce - 69 - and a Weight Watchers hot choc drink - 40

Gives me a total of 410 - so have 90 cals up my sleeve :)

I know it sounds like a lot of courgettes in there but I just can't get enough of them! :D

Afternoon, Susie...glad to hear you're feeling better. :)

Your menu sounds good - you've obviously put a bit of thought and planning into this, which is more than can be said for me I'm afraid :rolleyes:. Must dig out some of my old low-cal recipes to deal with these down days, methinks...

and dont forget...tomorrow you can have anything u want!!

Thanks lovelies :)

I know at the start of a new woe, everyone says how much they love it, yada yada - but I just really like the flexibility of this!

I love yoghurt and berries - and I can have them, every second day :) If I forget to organise lunch or get too busy, I can grab a sandwich or a bought salad. If I go out I can have wine with the meal.

Am getting to be pretty good with the Easiyo and had some choc, cherries and cream yog yesterday, oh it was soooo nice :)

But am also really happy with today's menu, so not going to think about what to have tomorrow until - well, tomorrow :D

Afternoon Susie, so you are having a go at JUDD, but in a proper way, read a few diaries on the section on here and all they seemed to eat was crisps on a down day, not healthy like you are doing!!!!! Good luck lovely, am back on the shakes today to get rid of the stone (yes a whole stone) I put on in the last 2 weeks - but hell it was good while I was doing it :). Not had chance to catch up on your diary except the last page so if there is anything important I need to know can you summarise lol otherwise I may never get the chance to look back through it xxxx

Hope it's going well Susie. I had yummy courgette for breakfast too, and I'm sure Judd is easier than a VLCD in that you can at least 'stock up' the day before. Sounds like you're eating good stuff!

Afternoon Susie, so you are having a go at JUDD, but in a proper way, read a few diaries on the section on here and all they seemed to eat was crisps on a down day, not healthy like you are doing!!!!! Good luck lovely, am back on the shakes today to get rid of the stone (yes a whole stone) I put on in the last 2 weeks - but hell it was good while I was doing it :). Not had chance to catch up on your diary except the last page so if there is anything important I need to know can you summarise lol otherwise I may never get the chance to look back through it xxxx

Brendle so lovely to have you back! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You did exactly the right thing, enjoyed your holiday to the max - and you're so focused on the shakes, you'll have the gain gone in no time! :D

I'm just having my courgette soup - it's lovely, really thick and herby mmm - and I have enough for 3-4 servings :)

Nothing too exciting here, still thinking of buying down the coast but depends on whether I get the job I'm in - they're advertising it as a permanent role soon. Still not working Mondays - which I am really getting used to! i got contacted about a temp role down the coast - but haven't heard back so assume I haven't been shortlisted.

Orbit is well and is blowing you a big furry kiss, in between leaping through the air catching flies :)

Your doing great Susie, Hope you enjoy your UP day tomorrow, I can't wait. :)

Great to have you back Bren, you did exactly what I do on holiday and yes I enjoy every bit of it too- that's what they're for. Glad you had a good time and weight will be gone before you know it. :)

Back