Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Great loss. Well done Susie.

Morning - and yes all is good thx V xxx

Was absolutely shattered yesterday, think it's everything catching up with me - plus totm (was sure I was headed finally for menopause, first one in three months, but low carb will bring it on every time!). I also ate for England, pretty much all low carb, plus one very bad naan bread, but I had over 3 litres of water, so hope the damage isn't too bad - and then I slept for 13 hours...

It's grey and cold, so I'm easing in to the day, then it's laundry and cooking time for the rest of it, reading and maybe a bit of catch up tv. It's a hard life :) Might make a cheeseburger pie with cabbage in it...

I made the pie with spinach in :) a meal in one !

Unlike you V I was very lazy, had a two hour nap, and didn't get around to making the pie, so it's sausages and cabbage mash for dinner instead :)

I haven't done cabbage mash before, be interesting to see how I get on.

Last edited:
Lol Suze the more I do the more I feel like doing ! Ooh sounds iinteresting let us know how the mash goes x

Later - mmm nice, I like it, not really creamy like cauli but still yum. Oh btw the sossies are very low carb - Sainsburys taste the difference 10 outdoor bred pork sossies, 1.2g carbs per 100g. The pack is 690 grams, so I think that's 8.4grams carbs for all 10 - and they were doing a 3 pack for £10 offer.

I also love love love the Da Vinci syrups, they are the only sugar free thing I use regularly without any tummy problems. I really fancied something for dessert tonight, so have just whipped up some cream cheese and DV raspberry syrup - and it's lovely :) Must make some mini cheesecakes and pop them in the freezer.

Evening Susie:) well done on the loss and hope you enjoyed your lazy sunday:). I've been enjoying last day of half term - needed to work this morning but spent the afternoon having a nana nap and surfing and generally lazying - always good:D. Back to it tomtorrow!
Xxx

Afternoon all

Shouldn't have had that nap, I tossed and turned all night, and every noise was a potential break in! Am getting security grilles priced up as we speak, so hopefully that will help.

All good foodwise though -

B - crispy bacon pieces and a little cream cheese
L - turkey pieces with salad and mandarin oil
D - roast chicken with left over cabbage mash

Have a good one, all xx

Oh poor Susie tossing and turning all night. I tend to like some sounds going on. To me, silence is opressive. Yesterday I downloaded this app to my Mac and my tablet. It is relaxing sounds. You choose the sounds you like, and the volume level. You can have a mix of sounds and even save your choice. There are also suggested mixes already in the library. You can set the length of time the sound goes on for and it will fade out over 30 seconds, rather than instant silence. I hope it might help you (that and window locks...) ;) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ipnossoft.rma.free&hl=en_GB

Hello guys - and thanks Lynne for your kind thoughts.

Much needed because the little effers tried again tonight, this time while I was home, about 8pm. They didn't get in, partly because I ran at the window screaming like a banshee (amazing what adrenalin will do) and then saw them shoot off on BMX bikes - they must have been all of 16 - but no moral compass. Called the police again who made a big song and dance with sirens, bless them, then I called a locksmith and he has just put extra locks on all the windows. Plus Mick my lovely handyman is coming round tomorrow to put a big padlock on the gate and bars on the window. I rang the upstairs neighbour and he was down like a flash to check everything, bless him, and brought a bottle of wine which I've had a fair bit of, just couldn't stop shaking.

So much for my lovely new home dream being one behind bars, not sure if sleep will come easily tonight - but at least Orbs and I will be safe.

Strangely, I've been waiting for the third bad thing to happen, so hopefully that's it, and life can return to normal!

Keep safe, wherever you are xxx

Back