Susie's diary

Susie25 said:
Ok weigh in day and my period has started. I've lost 2lbs so pretty pleased with that considering and also I've had no chocolate cravings just yesterday I wanted to eat all the things on the adverts.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay, well done Susie. That's brilliant.

xxx

well done brilliant loss xx

Wk 2

Day 1

Breakfast
Shredded wheat
skimmed milk
13g sugar 1pp

Lunch
WW Petit pain
Bacon medallions
Grilled tomatoes
9g Anchor lighter 1pp

Dinner
Mince left over from last night, so has bisto in it 1pp
Going to put it in the oven with some pasta and the gravy left over and have a pasta bake
Garden peas

Snacks
Crumpets
12g clover 2pp
Clementines
Sugar free jelly and pineapple
Milky coffee
2 rich tea biscuits 2pp

Exercise
Kettlebells - resistance 5 AP

7 weeklies used 42 left

7/49

Last edited:
That's great Susie well done!! :) how long have u been going sf? Did u do it for the whole week ? I'm on my first week so still trying to get to grips with it. Hoping for a loss next Sunday as not had one for about 5 wks using pps. Hopefully lose 6lbs for Xmas :) x

That's great Susie well done!! :) how long have u been going sf? Did u do it for the whole week ? I'm on my first week so still trying to get to grips with it. Hoping for a loss next Sunday as not had one for about 5 wks using pps. Hopefully lose 6lbs for Xmas :) x

Thank you, I did it for a whole week and loved it. Even though I've got my period today my stomach is not as bloated as it normally is and I have also lost 1 inch of my hips and 1/2 inch from my waist since last week. :D

Wow well done! I bet you have prob lost more than 2lbs as I bet some weight is water retention .. Xxx

Susie25 said:
Ok weigh in day and my period has started. I've lost 2lbs so pretty pleased with that considering and also I've had no chocolate cravings just yesterday I wanted to eat all the things on the adverts.

:scale:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic!! Well done :D xxxx

Well I measured myself yesterday and I had lost 1inch from my waist and 1/2 inch from my hips, today I feel like I have gained 20 inches to my tummy (damn TOTM) :eek:

WK2

Day 2

Breakfast
Shredded Wheat
Skimmed milk
10g sugar 1pp

Lunch
2 WW petit pain
16g anchor lighter 2pp
Laughing cow EL
WW chicken noodle soup

Dinner
WW petit pain9g anchor lighter 1pp
Ham
Pickled onion
(Was going to have egg, chips and beans but don't fancy it now) ok scrap the 2nd choice of bacon and tomatoes as well. Felt really down, have a massive headache so had just another petit pain with ham aarrggh too much carbs :eek:

Snacks
Crumpets12g clover 2pp
Sugar free jelly (lemon and lime, mmmm) and tin pineapple
Clementines
Packet of crisps 4pp
Options hot chocolate 1pp
2 rich tea biscuits 2pp

11 weeklies used 33 left

18/49

Last edited:
hi susan i really hope you dont mind me following your thread, if you get a minute could you please check my thread (its the im new one )as im new to the simply filling and could do with some help.. thank you and your food looks lovely by the way x

hi susan i really hope you dont mind me following your thread, if you get a minute could you please check my thread (its the im new one )as im new to the simply filling and could do with some help.. thank you and your food looks lovely by the way x

Welcome and I've posted on your thread xx

Back