TC's Magical mystery journey to somewhere as yet unknown....

TC_99

16.04.12 - Started on S&S

Week One was OK with one or two wierd side effects such as foggy brain disease, headaches, total lake of understanding if I was hungry or not, freezing cold one minute, and nice and warm the next. So pretty much all the 1st week symptoms I read about in this forum, so no real surprises.
Towards the end of week one learned how important water is to this diet, I was that dehydrated that I could feel a litre of water going down and then feeling much better over the next half hour so after that been drinking about 4 litres of water per day + the odd cup of black coffee + the water in the shakes.

Weigh in at the end of week one: 21st 11lbs a loss of 11lbs in the first week. Needless to say I am well chuffed.

End of day 12 - Feeling OK, no odd symptoms to report, had a cheeky weigh 1st thing this morning, weight going in the right direction :D which is good,

Breakfast - Strawberry Shake
Lunch - Chocolate Shake
Tea - 2 Egg Omelette with Mushroom, Spring Onion, Green Pepper and 1 tea spoon of curry power (Sharwood as no sugar in it). Tesco own brand was cheaper but listed sugar in the ingredients.
Before Bed - Strawberry shake.

Such a great loss fellow newbie! I'm hoping for a 3lb loss if that as I'm drinking milk and eating veg but 11lb is mega! Excited for your next weigh in :):)

Thank you, for your kind words. I am looking forward to Monday's weigh in also, good luck with your weigh in too.

Day 13 just about over, struggled a little today so had an extra shake other than that all OK.

Hi All

Weighed in a day early this week as I have a very busy day / early rise tomorrow. Good news lost a further 9lbs this week so all together have lost 20lbs in 14 days.

Thanks
TC

TC_99 said:
Hi All

Weighed in a day early this week as I have a very busy day / early rise tomorrow. Good news lost a further 9lbs this week so all together have lost 20lbs in 14 days.

Thanks
TC

Wow, what a brilliant weight loss! Well done Hun.
Xx

Well done!

Thanks all, Start of week three tomorrow, bring it on.

Need to do an order for more shakes tomorrow, think I am gonna go for:
14 x caffe latte
14 x vanilla shakes
14 x strawberry shakes

Hey :)

Just having a nosey at some diaries, 20 lb loss in 2 weeks is amazing!! Well done!

I love the cafe latte shakes, not tried the others yet though.

Here's to a successful week 3( I'm on week 3 too) good luck!

Day 17 - All going OK this week. I have been having three shakes and then the 100g protein + Green salad from the list.
Also not been as thirsty this week and have had no odd side effects.
Did ask Rob @ S&S if I could have OXO as a drink (It's a northern thing for you southerners:D), Rob can back saying that OXO cubes have a lot of salt but he did recommend a few others, here is the list he provided.

How about some of the drinks listed below:

* Tea
* Coffee
* Coke Zero
* Asda Diet Coke
* Dr Pepper Zero
* Bouillon
* Green Tea
* Peppermint Tea
* Tescos own Strawberry Water
* Sainsburys Strawberry and Kiwi Sparkling Water
* Asda Cola Zero
* Sainsbury's Flavoured Still Water (Raspberry & Cranberry, Peach, Apple & Blackberry)

* Sainsbury's Diet Cola
* Sainsbury's Classic Diet Cola
* Sainsbury's Classic Zero

Also I was panicking a little as I was down to may last shake this evening and then the city link guy turned up at 7pm with a further 2 weeks worth of shakes.... pheeew

Forgot to say I have also swapped around when I have the shakes to the following:

7 - 9am Breakfast Shake (Usually Warm Cafe Latte with a couple of extra spoons of coffee for good measure)
12 - 1pm Lunch Shake (Usually Vanilla or Strawberry)
4 - 5pm Tea Time Shake (To stop the crash I was getting at this time of day, made driving a struggle, all OK now though)
7 - 8pm Evening Meal (Green Salad & Chicken or Two egg omelette with Onion & Mushroom)

Today is the 3rd day of doing this and it seems to have solved the 5pm energy crash.
Thanks for reading.

Wow what fab losses, your doing great!x

Got munchies today..... So went and got some celery sticks. Wierd as i am not usually a fan but whatever is needed to get through.

Weigh in day today at the end of week three: 20st 10lb (-6lbs) for a total loss of 24lbs so far. Well chuffed with that, now for a cafe latte shake then so grass cutting & hedge trimming.
Thx for all your support everyone. So i need 4lb this week for 2 stone badge.....

TC_99 said:
Weigh in day today at the end of week three: 20st 10lb (-6lbs) for a total loss of 24lbs so far. Well chuffed with that, now for a cafe latte shake then so grass cutting & hedge trimming.
Thx for all your support everyone. So i need 4lb this week for 2 stone badge.....

Well done! I'm the same-only need 3.5 this week for 2 stone in 4 weeks! It's awesome isn't it :)

Well done! I'm the same-only need 3.5 this week for 2 stone in 4 weeks! It's awesome isn't it :)

It sure is.... a really great diet. Day 22 for me, can't wait for weigh in on Sunday. Bought some Ketostix from Amazon and test myself a few hours ago and according to the sticks I am not in Ketosis as there was no change in the colour at all. If I was not losing any weight I might be a little perturbed by this, but as they say the scales don't lie.

Also I have read "after i bought them" that they can also be unreliable (PS: Checked they are in date and they are good till 2015). Will have to retest in the morning.

Back