THE GOOD FRIDAY CHALLENGE!!!!

Good Afternoon ... Keep up the good work Blush.... I can't help but go on the scales and I have only been on the diet four days.. :8855: I guess i just want to see if i am losing and so far i am happy...:)

morning

how is it going for everyone, ive got my weigh intoday, im hoping to have lost a little but i must say i was not very good with the water last week, i coulnt get past one and half litres so lets see..

Morning

Can I join this challenge please I'd like to loose 28lbs by good friday (if you include the 13 I've already lost then it 41lbs and I'd be about half way to my goal)!! :D

I have been on CD 3 weeks and have my 3rd weigh in tonight I'm hoping for that first stone to be gone tonight :eek: however got my period yesterday so fingers cross i loose at least 1lb and I'll have done it :p

hi angel
of course join it, its a good place to meet lots of people and exchange tips, motivation etc, your exactly same place as i am, ive got 3rd weight intoday hoping to loose that stone and another 2 along the way!!

having veggie soup tonight,not too keen on it but ive got another 4 packs to get thorugh so might aswell get rid of the mthis week then i can enjoy the others..lol

hi angel
of course join it, its a good place to meet lots of people and exchange tips, motivation etc, your exactly same place as i am, ive got 3rd weight intoday hoping to loose that stone and another 2 along the way!!

having veggie soup tonight,not too keen on it but ive got another 4 packs to get thorugh so might aswell get rid of the mthis week then i can enjoy the others..lol

Thanks and good luck for later I will be posting my loss finger crossed later x
bye for now

Well done Dawnio!!! xx

Just back from WI and lost 4lbs week 3 and TOTM so really pleased that's a total of 17lbs in 3 weeks :happy036::bliss::bliss:

Hi Everyone, W.I. 3 for me too this week - I've lost 4lbs this week, so I'm sooo pleased :) xx

well done alexmummy :)

had my third weigh in, only lost 1lb this week:sigh: oh well atleast i didnt put any on, il try to make that 1st stone loss this week!!

wk1 - 7lb (totm):D
wk2- 4lb:rolleyes:
wk3 - 1lb:confused:
wk4- 2nd feb

2.5lb lost this week :D x

weigh in this morning and well chuffed...another 4.5lbs off

when is pancake day??

wk1 - 10lb
wk2 - 3.5lb
wk3 - 4.5lb

jeans are loose and feel great - on ss+ its so much better to have a small amount of food at night, can get through the day easier..........

well done to all the losers , skinny for easter - cant wait to go clothes shopping and fit into stuff.........:D:D:D:D:D

Pancake day is tuesday 20th february:eek:

the day before lent, so i wonder what we will be giving up.......;)

so 3 weeks away!

your doing so well with your loses!:D

blush x

I've lost another 3lb this week, thats 11 now so only 17lb to hit my first target!

Back