The I Hate Soup Food Diaries

Up early to do a boot sale and stand in rain for 4 hours - yee har!

Sunday 5 June 2011

Breakfast
15g Puffed wheat & 50ml Milk 68

Lunch
2 x WW bread with 2 slices ham 116
Salad cream 10
Crisps 93

Cad animals 107

Dinner
2 x ww Sausages 120
200g pots 150
veggies 0
20g gravy 68

Total so far 742

Bored and fed up with rain this evening so made a sponge cake and flapjack with the kids. Oops ate quite a bit. Not doing very well at all this week.
x

Last edited:
I had two BBQs this weekend and it hasn't been good for the diet. New day tomorrow. Come on girl we can turn it round xxx

God i am gonna have to exist on 800 cals a day to turn this one around.

Only good thing about the cakes was they were made with marg light - ha ha ha ha ha

xx

Oh Hun surely it's not that bad. Anyways 1200 cals per day you'll be surprised it might help! Weather looks rubbish makes me feel miserable! Anyway i hate Monday's as it means back to work and I don't exactly love my job. Thinking about re training to be a web designer or something but I'm so good with people seems a shame! We will see I'm gonna look around........going to try to be positive. Xx

I wanted to do web design before i had children - went on a couple of college / day courses - brain cells have diminished now and web design is so different now. Sadly i still dont know what i want to do when i grow up.

What do u do now? I am currently a stay at home mummy to 3 girls. But looking to get a job in september when the youngest goes to nursery - yay!!

x

x

Hope my 3 day diet works this week - dont think it will though. :cry:

Monday 6 June 2011

Breakfast
none

Lunch
Fish pie and veg 241

Dinner
Tuna stir fry
Tuna 60
Noodles 221
Veg, soy sauce and stock cube 0

Snacks
2 x 4 mini jammie dodgers 176
Cad Animals 107
200g apple 96
3 x crackerbread & 1 x Laugh cow EL 80

Total 981

Last edited:
I'm a social worker - but I work with young offenders. It's a very hard, stressful and pretty thankless. The stress is affecting everything now including my relationship so I'm sticking it out til something better comes along! But what.....we will see.

Oh dear just be as good as can, damage limitation. I was naughty at lunch as there was a buffet at the union meeting I went to. I did eat some fruit but also had brownie bites, sandwiches, few mini sausages, little scotch egg, oh I just hate to think how many cals I ate. Anyway dinner was chicken and peppers cooked in fajita spices with rice except given that I was a pig earlier I had it with salad instead.

When I went to my mums yesterday she made grated carrot and little chunks of pineapple with a squeeze of orange juice from fresh orange as a little side salad.....incase u fancy trying something different! Xxxxxx

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Breakfast
none

Lunch
Quorn Fillet 107
140g Pots 105
Mushrooms

Afternoon Snack
Cad Animals and 4 mini jammie dodgers 195

Dinner
Shep Pie, veg 205
168g pots 126
10g gravy 34

Total So far 772

Snacks
2 asda Dunkin cookies 400

Total 1172

Last edited:
Hurrah kids are back at school!

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Breakfast
none

Lunch
Tuna Stir Fry
Tuna 60
Noodles 105
Loadsa veg 0
Soy sauce and stock cube 0

Afternoon
3 mini donuts 180

Dinner
Smoked cobbler 95
300g Potatoes made into SW Chips 210
Mixed roast veg 0
ketchup 10

2 Value bread and marg 180
Cheese 100?
fruit pastilles 186
4 Mini Jammie Dodgers & Cad animals 195

Total so far 1321

Last edited:
Damn I put a pound on, back to 12st3.......I know why I've put it on but I'm still pissed off! Really struggling to feel motivated now and I'm wishing the last stone would fall off without any major dramas but it isn't going anywhere! I haven't really budged for over a month now :-( and I only seem to lose when I do 1200 - 1300 per day but I'm starving when I do! Help me buddy!!! I'm going cardio attack tonight maybe that pound will fall off by tomorrow? X

Hey you

Right this is just personally what i would do. I would be pissed at staying the same (which is what i did on SW) so i would go back to day 1. 2 weeks at 1200. Example meal plan so not to get hungry.

Breakfast
15g Puffed Wheat with sprinkled sweetner & 100 ml Skimmed milk 88
100g Strawbs 28 with sprinkled sweetner
Total Breakfast 116

Mid morning
Cup a soup 64
100g apple 48 (small apple)
Total 112

Lunch - Can u get a soup flask?
Veg chilli (peppers, courgette, onions, mushrooms, peppers, tin tomatoes, pasatta, chilli flakes, garlic) with kidney beans 100
3 Slices WW bread to dunk 150
or
2 slices thin/medium normal bread 150
Total 250

Afternoon
100g strawbs 28
50g pineapple 35
ww Yogurt 47
Total 110

Dinner
Spicy Sausage & Bean Casserole 380
This was a SW recipie, very filling indeed - recipie couple of posts up
Total 380

Total for day so far 858 - ooh look plenty left over for a box of pink and whites and an apple?????

Let me know what you think. Trick is to fill you up, drink a pint of water before you eat a meal/snack, then add half veg to meals to pack it out - its free - go use it!

My friend gave up RC because she maintained, lost a pound etc - she cycles to work every day at least 4 miles and think her body was used to it.

If i sound preachy - tell me to p off!

x

Thursday 9 June 2011

Breakfast
1 1/2 gingebread men from Greggs 300?

Lunch
mushrooms 0
quorn fillet 107
100g pots 75

Jelly 40

Weigh in Lost 1 pound. 13.4

Snacks
way to much

Last edited:
Lol no sounds good except I don't do sugar puffs. I'm thinking of going to a group of some sort as maybe a public weigh in would help.....no RC near me though.....did sw before......never done ww.... Your right I might need to try something else. I'm feeling super stressed and ate a whole pack of ww caramel bars 445 cals eeek what a div! Don't fancy cardio attack now I'm literally so pissed off will try to go anyway but really how can I not be losing. Considering a blood test as mum got thyroid troubles but don't think anything physically wrong with me really. Thanks for ideas will give a go xxxx

I went to body combat but this is how lucky I am, class was only 35 mins instead of 60 as lady had to reach another class 6 miles away lol so burnt half what wanted to. But I still have 245 cals left of 1440 allowance I've set this week which means I've eaten about 1200. I think I need to up exercise as it makes me feel better except when I look in the mirrored wall lol and today my very skinny friend who's had a boob job stood next to me. Not great for the self esteem as my boobs are shrinking when nothing else is and I want to be skinny!!!! Hope your weigh in goes well xxxxx

I went to body combat but this is how lucky I am, class was only 35 mins instead of 60 as lady had to reach another class 6 miles away lol so burnt half what wanted to. But I still have 245 cals left of 1440 allowance I've set this week which means I've eaten about 1200. I think I need to up exercise as it makes me feel better except when I look in the mirrored wall lol and today my very skinny friend who's had a boob job stood next to me. Not great for the self esteem as my boobs are shrinking when nothing else is and I want to be skinny!!!! Hope your weigh in goes well xxxxx

U have a pm. x

Do something for me pwetty please?

Measure:-

Bust
Waist
Hips
Tops of legs
Tops of arms

Then do it again next week.

Oh and i dont mean publish on here :eek:

I am loosing weight but i am not exercising so all my bits look like flabby deflated year old balloon - you are exercising and toning but those ruddy scales wont budge (change battery, move em to a move favourable place :D)

Come on lovey - operation wedding dress is on!
x

Do something for me pwetty please?

Measure:-

Bust
Waist
Hips
Tops of legs
Tops of arms

Then do it again next week.

Oh and i dont mean publish on here :eek:

I am loosing weight but i am not exercising so all my bits look like flabby deflated year old balloon - you are exercising and toning but those ruddy scales wont budge (change battery, move em to a move favourable place :D)

Come on lovey - operation wedding dress is on!
x

Nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag:p

Haha morning off tomorrow I'll measure then. I know your right about measuring. Massive clumps of hair are falling out I'm worried about that too. How did weigh in go???? Xxx

Back