The I Hate Soup Food Diaries

Haha you crack me up :) I had a couple of chic biscuits at work lol. First day back was hard work! Let me know how u get on with weigh in Hun x

ELZ0301 - i honestly honestly would not have lost weight this week had you not be advising and encouraging me. So a big thank you xxx.

I have done a pants job on you though havent i ?? So get rid of your ruddy cold lady and lets get to it - lol!

x

Lol no you've been great. I'm in the zone and looked at new jobs. Going to walk at lunchtime tomorrow and may go boxercise depending on how my cold is!

How much did u lose? Xxx

Friday 27 May 2011

Breakfast
Nowt

Lunch
hmm, made choc chip fairy cakes & gingerbread men for the after school crew. So licked out bowls and had a gingerbread man? 300
4 mini sausage rolls 450
Pack of mini jammie dodgers 120
Mini pack cadburys animals 105
2 more gingerbread men
value cheese roll

Dinner
Home made pizza and chips.

Lots of activity this evening so may half a gingerbread man burned?

Walkers sensations
Haribo

Last edited:
Saturday 28 May 2011

Brunch
quorn fillet 107
135g potatoes 105
Mushrooms/onions

Afternoon
3 mini merringues 76

Dinner
Fish pie ready meal 279
Broc / Leek 0

total so far 567
Doh doh doh!
6 x Pink & Whites 300
100g Giant choc buttons 530
2 x 4pack mini jammie dodgers
Mini cadburys animals
cheese & pickle sarnie - proper bread and cheese!
Walkers sensations

Last edited:
Hey Hun
Food diary looks good. Ive started posting my food diary on myfitnesspal too but everyday it is saying I am under my calorie allowance. Do you always have the full allowance?
I am worried I am not going to lose weight because of this but I am following the meals from the inch loss plan. xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Hey Hun
Food diary looks good. Ive started posting my food diary on myfitnesspal too but everyday it is saying I am under my calorie allowance. Do you always have the full allowance?
I am worried I am not going to lose weight because of this but I am following the meals from the inch loss plan. xxx

Depends what your allowance is, but if u eat too little it won't help weightloss! Good luck and welcome to our little RC gang xxxxx

iaimtobethin said:
Saturday 28 May 2011

Brunch
quorn fillet 107
135g potatoes 105
Mushrooms/onions

Afternoon
3 mini merringues 76

Dinner
Fish pie ready meal 279
Broc / Leek 0

total so far 567

How are you Hun? Feel like I've neglected u sorry it's been a busy few days. Went out for dinner last night but had wrap with salad instead of usual chips and lunch today we ate at m&s kitchen and I had ciabatta but gave crisps to h2b so I think I'm making progress lol. Hoping for at least pound loss this week xxxx

Hey Hun

Hi stacey - i mainly wing it, depends how much i have been naughty :D

x

How are you Hun? Feel like I've neglected u sorry it's been a busy few days. Went out for dinner last night but had wrap with salad instead of usual chips and lunch today we ate at m&s kitchen and I had ciabatta but gave crisps to h2b so I think I'm making progress lol. Hoping for at least pound loss this week xxxx

Nah you havent been neglecting me - in fact i have been neglecting myself by eating naughty stuff. But still on track for a good week huh?
x

Sunday 29 May 2011

Breakfast
Nowt

Lunch
Fish pie and veg 280

Hmm, at computer looking at ebay and around 8 biscuits (440) fell into my mouth! And 6 Mini merringes (114)? - How the hell.............

Dinner
2 ww Sausages 120
150g pots 112
Veg 0
Gravy 51

Total so far 1117

Oh Crap i have been naughty again!

200g apple 96
12 Choccie buttons 150
Refreshers bar 76
Crisps 80
Egg sarnie with WW bread 175

Total 1694

Last edited:
Depends what your allowance is, but if u eat too little it won't help weightloss! Good luck and welcome to our little RC gang xxxxx

Thanks hun, I have been told to stick to 1200 calories. I am following the meals from the phase 1 booklet but when I log the meals onto myfitnesspal its always saying im under my allowance lol.
Well I wont be after today as i had a hot dog whoops! xxx

Sunday 29 May 2011

Breakfast
Nowt

Lunch
Fish pie and veg 280

Dinner
2 ww Sausages 120
150g pots
Veg
Gravy

Food diary looks good hun. What is the fish pie recipe? xxx

Thanks hun, I have been told to stick to 1200 calories. I am following the meals from the phase 1 booklet but when I log the meals onto myfitnesspal its always saying im under my allowance lol.

Hiya, I dont know what myfitness pal is but as long as you are adding the cals up at home, you should be just fine. I dont use the RC pots - too depressing, i just weigh things so i know EXACTLY what i am eating - cos i know me i will try and cram as much in as possible - ;)

Keep up the good work, look foward to hearing you loss soon.

x

MrsWilsoncroft said:

1200 is ok for few weeks then should up a bit I've been told or stick 1200 during week and up at weekends? If u eat too few it doesn't help metabolism and makes u feel like not getting enough, then start cravings etc. RC is good at recommending cals I think works for me anyways x

Sadly True about the 1200 - dont stick to it for more than 2 weeks, i did and i stayed the same the 3rd week. Now i try to stick to 1200 cos i only seem to be able to stick to rc 4 days out of 7.
x

I get miserable if I stick to 1200 too long! Lol. Just had sweet chilli chicken thighs, roast veg and home made wedges mmmm lush Sunday dinner. X

Bank Holiday Monday 30 May 2011

Breakfast
nowt

Lunch
Shep pie ready meal and veg 205
10g gravy 34

Dinner- Stir fry
Tuna 55
Veggies 0
Noodles 221
teeney weeney bit of full fat cheese 40

Mini Milk 30