3 crackerbread and 1 laugh cow EL 80
150g apple 72

Total So far 1082

4 x mini Jammie dodgers 88
100g Apple 48
Sugar free Jelly 40

Total for day 1258

Last edited:
I am sooo hungry today!!! Awful feeling hungry. Tried to do well had bran flakes and then pitta salad and houmous for lunch....then ww yoghurt ...banana and apple.....2 finger kitkat and total so far 887, 500 ish left. Well 613 but I don't think 1500 is doing much as I'm not active enough sitting at my desk all day!

Doing well Hun.....x

Know what u mean. Between lunch and dinner yesterday I was dying if hunger despite the fact I was really really busy sorting the loft out. So hungry and soo busy that I ALMOST ordered a Chinese.

God this is so hard sometimes. :-(

Lucky indeed if I stay the same this week as I have been so naughty

Feeling all better now?

X

Yeah I feel great. Sodding gym shut this week for repairs so aiming to walk most nights. Had some cucumber and water just making jacket potato, beans and half a southern fried chicken thingy about 480 cals and a little bit naughty. I just wanna get under 12st then onto the next target dammit xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Hope you are both okay. I bought some slim a soups today that are in the new calorie book, ideal for a quick snack when you are hungry and they are low cal xxx

Any fruit or veg - but they get dull. So I know we are both pink n White addicts (50 cal) they are marshmallow between two wafers. Sometimes it's thirst so I'd say drink first then eat if still hungry. Also good is alpen light bars (63 cals each) xxx

Any fruit or veg - but they get dull. So I know we are both pink n White addicts (50 cal) they are marshmallow between two wafers. Sometimes it's thirst so I'd say drink first then eat if still hungry. Also good is alpen light bars (63 cals each) xxx

"cucumber and water" - Hey girl you sure know how to spoil yourself! :D

Yummy to pink and whites - whole packet though luvvie - not just the one :p

Seriously are Alpen lights only 63???? I keep putting down 70 - i have been diddling myself out of 7 calories - over the week that could be a pink and white!

Pants to the gym being closed - got a wii? Got a dvd you can shake your booty to? Borrow a dog and an ipod?

"cup a soup" Stacey :yuk::9529: - Good for some though eh?

x

I didn't put the cucumber in the water haha that sounds weird. I'm trying really hard. Oh and I like highlights hot choc for a sweet fix sometimes......mmmmmm x

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Breakfast
10g Puffed Wheat & 50ml Milk 50

1 Brown bread and slice of ham 90

Lunch
Quorn Fillet 107
150g Pots 112
Mushrooms 0
Ketchup 10

2 x 4pack mini jammie dodgers 176
Cad animals 104

Dinner
Spicy Bean Casserole 380
2 x WW sausages
2 varieties of beans
Onions, peppers
Tin Tomatoes
Harisa Paste
Stock cube

Total so far 1029

Feel angry and upset about half term today - hmmmm totm???? Despite having a good dinner and dusting and hoovering upstairs and downstairs and cleaning the bathroom i am "fishing"...............

Crisp 102
cad animals 107
2 x snack size milky bars ?
Haribo jelly babies

Last edited:
Hey Hun
Sounds like it might be totm. Just had mine but ave lost 1.5 pounds this week!!!! hope to break my 12st barrier this month! I'm stressing as have two deadlines to meet at work it's gonna be hard. Let me know how your weigh in goes xxx

That's excellent news ! I'd like to break into the 12 stone mark this month - that would first time in about 8 years!

Gonna weigh and go this evening then disappear over park to read my Allen Carr book whilst probably stuffing my face with cheap sauunsburys goodies

Pants about the deadlines love. Have u been able to hit the gym this week?
X

Thursday 2 June 2011

Breakfast
none

Lunch
2 x Smartprice brown bread 140
1 slice ham 10

Dinner
Fish pie and veg 241

Lost 1 pound. Now 13.5

6.30 weigh in:

Last edited:
Poxy gym shut cos of repairs to air con! Been for 2 walks and day in between I did abs and weights at home. I'm so hungry today must be stress lol. I was over the flipping moan when I hit 12s just been lingering here bit too long. Let me know how u go!!! Xxxx

Just been looking at my old Food diaries from last year on mini mins - this time last year i weighed 15.3. My god it feels great to be 13.5.

Had a lot to eat tonight but tomorrow is another day and i wanna be greedy and loose 4 pounds next week.

Gonna dust (maybe even scrub) the wii balance board down tomorrow and aim to do at least the step plus each night/day. Anything else a bonus. Really need to tone up my bingo wings - will see if the wii has anything to offer.

Hey everyone - be good, have a great week.
x

Wow well done it's great looking back isn't it? I'm cutting cals down to 1440 this week in an attempt to lose 2 pounds per week - July is first dress fitting for wedding aarrggghhh I was hoping to be 11st by now. I'm not good at pressure though so not point working myself up just gonna carry on as I am with less cals. Fingers crossed xxxxx

Wow well done it's great looking back isn't it? I'm cutting cals down to 1440 this week in an attempt to lose 2 pounds per week - July is first dress fitting for wedding aarrggghhh I was hoping to be 11st by now. I'm not good at pressure though so not point working myself up just gonna carry on as I am with less cals. Fingers crossed xxxxx

It dosent always work cutting cals though does it (sadly) but that is what i am aiming to do this week as i really want to get to my 2 stone target 12.12 for my first dress fitting - hopefully in a couple of weeks - they said late june when i ordered back in march?? Greedy of me to loose 7 pounds in two weeks but if i go back to basics and treat it as a week one, then maybe.....

Also despite being totm, i really want to at least try and get on that bl**dy wii to do some exercise!

Looks like we have all had a good week though - we all seem to have lost. We have done it this week - we can do it again!

x

Friday 3 June 2011

Breakfast
99 Ice cream from the beach 240

Lunch
2 x ww sausages 120
Box of mushrooms 0
190g Tin potatoes 133
Ketchup 15

6 x pink & Whites 300

Dinner
smidge of pizza