The I Hate Soup Food Diaries

hmm hair falling out. I find mine all round the house too. I had a blood test earlier in the year turns out everything ok but yes go book yourself in love

have a good day
x

Ps lost 8 inches since last time which was April or march I can't really remember. I feel much better thanks. Have a great day babe xx

I'm aiming for 2, aiming for 3 gym classes (only managed 2 this week) and I'm going to be nicer to myself. Im freezing today it's rubbish out. Just been working from home having courgette pasta 280 cals for lunch well probably bit less but I'll say 280. Nice warm lunch hope it helps! What u eating today? Yeah u were right about the inches lap up the glory haha xxxx

I'm aiming for 2, aiming for 3 gym classes (only managed 2 this week) and I'm going to be nicer to myself. Im freezing today it's rubbish out. Just been working from home having courgette pasta 280 cals for lunch well probably bit less but I'll say 280. Nice warm lunch hope it helps! What u eating today? Yeah u were right about the inches lap up the glory haha xxxx

I will! :D What are you having for dinner?
I have a WW 500cal pizza in freezer and would like that, but add some chips to it and i wont have enough cals for my pink and whites??

looking like a ready meal?????????

OOh you are good with your exercise, i just like the girls in bed and i sit on bum watching tv. Lazy moo.
x

I like lazing too but like the way exercise cheers me up and how it's making my body too! I'm not sure we haven't been shopping maybe jacket potato and salad....fiancé having omelette but I'm not keen on em!
Xxx

Friday 10 June 2011

Breakfast
Bit of milk and 1 sugar 30

Lunch
Fish pie ready meal & veg 241

Snack
6 Pink and whites 300
5 Jam rings 375!!!!!!!!

Dinner
Fresh air and dust

Total So far 916

Uh Oh
slice of nutty bread and butter 165
350g pots 262
WW pizza 500
Prawn Carckers 500
Fruit pastilles 185

Total 2528

Last edited:
U can turn it round though chick! Oooh just been asda - mini milks 30cals each - are my eyes deceiving me? Lol. Were a bit skint so doing nothing amazingly fun this weekend :-( that and I don't want to drink or eat anything off plan so that cuts out few ideas too!! What u eating today? X

U can turn it round though chick! Oooh just been asda - mini milks 30cals each - are my eyes deceiving me? Lol. Were a bit skint so doing nothing amazingly fun this weekend :-( that and I don't want to drink or eat anything off plan so that cuts out few ideas too!! What u eating today? X

Mini milks indeed are 30 - go have 2!

Hmm, food today, well if i can be good i might treat myself to some rice and have piri piri chicken with loadsa onions, peppers, courgettes. If i am not good i will have a ready meal ;)

done some exercise this morning - whilst waiting for tesco to arrive, i cleaned my front door and windows and cleaned the conservatory windows and downstairs loo - go me!

What about you - whats the eating plan for today?

x

I'm having chicken peppers and onion with fajita spice, if I'm good I can have rice too, if not salad only haha. Had pitta bread with low fat cheese for lunch under grill so all melty. I've been cleaning too as didn't get called out for work this morning disappointed as need extra cash but never mind! I haven't had a mini milk yet was waiting for partner to get back he's working but taking ages lol. Might have one now. Well done on exercise!!! Xxxx

Hmmmm, chinese or Piri Piri, chinese or Piri Piri, chinese or Piri Piri, chinese or Piri Piri, chinese or Piri Piri, chinese or Piri Piri

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If u mean takeaway I'm having the same feelings. More because I feel miserable though, got an abnormal smear back I'd kinda put it to back of my head but got reminder to go back today :-( just had argument with partner and it's all just a bit crap really. Hope your days better than mine Hun xxx

If u mean takeaway I'm having the same feelings. More because I feel miserable though, got an abnormal smear back I'd kinda put it to back of my head but got reminder to go back today :-( just had argument with partner and it's all just a bit crap really. Hope your days better than mine Hun xxx

Sorry to hear that - abnormal can sometimes mean they didnt do it properly though - hate the word abnormal - makes you worry.

Mines going ok - got my wedding ring today and wasnt even looking. Bargain price of £96 for a 18ct gold band.

I have decided i would be more miserable tomorrow if i stepped on the scales and they have gone up so i have shelved the chinese takeaway idea and am having piri piri. Come on be good with me? x

Saturday 11 June 2011

Breakfast
Nowt

Lunch
Shep Pie & Veg 205
10g Gravy 34

Dinner
62.5g dried rice 225
135g Chicken 156
Loads of peppers, onion, courgette and piri piri

Skinny cow lolly
2 biscuits 170
6 x pink and whites 300
finger roll with lf marg

Last edited:
Feel really good for not binging last night. Lets see if i can do another day....

Sunday 12 June 2011

Breakfast
15g puffed wheat and 50ml Skimmed milk 68

Lunch
Fish pie and veg 241

Fruit pastilles 186
Home made coconut cup cake 100

Dinner
150g Roast chicken 255
200g pots 150
20g stuffing 40
Veg 0
20g Gravy 68

Total so far 1008
uh oh, so bored and fed up with rain, heating on and sofa beckoning

100g Giant choc buttons 530
60g Banana and foam shrimps

Last edited:
Me too except I'm on my way to wildlife park with fiancé and his parents as it's his mums birthday. Just gotta try to pick something sensible for lunch. Hope it doesn't rain looks a bit grey lol xxxxx well done Hun your loss this week should be good!

Back