THE NEW AND IMPROVED ALICE...

2.6lb down this week which is great but I know I haven't eaten anything like enough to keep healthy. Trying to have more over the weekend so next week if need be I can have less.

Today's PV
B - Yoghurt (praline)
L - BLT
D - Spicy pork and veg stew (peppers, celery, green beans, onions, pork) with roast pumpkin wedges
S - Pumpkin spiced muffin

Todays PV:
B - Scrambled eggs and tomato
L - Pumpkin spiced muffin
D - Veg & quorn piece stew (cauli, tomatoes, onion, pepper, mushrooms)

Tomorrow PP:
B - Black Cherry yoghurt
L - Ginger muffin
D - Chicken S/F jelly

Gosh Alice you really aren't eating enough as you know. Particularly with such an active job. It's a shame, as a keen chef, that you're not putting your talents into creating fabulous recipes for us all to benefit from! :D

Back into the 10s. How fabulous!! I envy you that (although recognise that envy shouldn't come into it - it's in MY own hands, no one else's!!).

x

Gosh Alice you really aren't eating enough as you know. Particularly with such an active job. It's a shame, as a keen chef, that you're not putting your talents into creating fabulous recipes for us all to benefit from! :D

Back into the 10s. How fabulous!! I envy you that (although recognise that envy shouldn't come into it - it's in MY own hands, no one else's!!).

x

I know Jo, you've always been the voice of my conscious and you are now! I realise I'm not eating enough but I'm so weary it all just tastes like cardboard, a couple of days after shift my hubby has actually left me dinner in the fridge but just the thought of bothering to chew is too much and I just have some runny yoghurt. It's a viscious circle as without enough food I'll feel even more tired. So...will just have to pull myself together.
On the plus side - made gluten free pear and blueberry polenta cake with lemon drizzle icing for family to enjoy tonight.

Tomorrow's PV:
B - Tomato and onion mini quiches (easy to grab from fridge as I go out)
L - BLT
D - Quorn stir-fry with shiritaki noodles (trying the 'bare naked noodles', still find name amusing)

Well, I am stuffed! Just eaten a mountain of stir-fry and now having a relax with a herbal tea. Lovely not to be working today - I took the kids to school, managed to make it to a fundraising meeting at the school, bought a new ski jacket and caught up with some friends. Tonight I am going to bed early with a hot water bottle and the new John Grisham :)

Friday PP:
B - Total with black cherry flavouring
L - scrambled eggs & turkey rashers
D - Quorn pieces
S - Muffin

Congratulations on reaching the 10s! Your posts really make me laugh, with your cupboard of doom (I think we all have one!) and your Glaswegian wrapper rustlers...! I hope you can relax over the weekend and find some time to eat - i really admire you for being able to bake a cake for the family without devouring it all yourself, especially with eating little more than yoghurt and scrambled egg for much of this week! But please try to treat yourself to one of your Dukan culinary creations :) x

Back