The new Marmite cereal bars!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
I've seen these advertised and very excited to try them as I'm a Marmite lover not hater!! They claim to be high in fibre and about 100 calories so I wonder if SW will make them into a HEXb!! Has anyone tried them, and does anyone know how they compare in fibre content to other cereal bars that are HEXb's?X

I'm not sure yet- seen them advertised on TV and on some bus stops- they've just come out!!X

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Marmite Marmite Cereal Bars, 6 pack 25g bar[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Marmite Marmite Cereal Bars, 6 pack 30g bar[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
5 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Not bad..... would be good as a hex.. the hi-fi bars ar 6 syns each if not used as a Hex, so that would be so good!

I love marmite, just not sure how a cereal bar with it on would taste! Will reserve judgement until someone on here gives feedback! Lol

Have you had the marmite in cheeses - like Babybel - ?

Im addicted - I was informed 2 of these were a HEA! woopwoop!

I also bought a HUGE one - called a Truckle i think......

More Marmite foods are always welcome in my house! x

Didn't realise 2 marmite cheeses were an A. I'm defintely going to try them now! My fave breakfast is marmite on toast with a runny yolked fried egg (and sometimes a nice bit of smoked ham on the side). Yummmmmmmmmmmm.

I would like to say its not 100% official that the marmite cheeses are a HEA! I was told on here by someone that they were, its not on the website i dont think :(

How do i ask if they are? is there an email address? xx

What is marmite?

Hi there, I'm from Canada - what exactly is marmite? Also, we don't have Muller light yogurts here, so any ideas with what I could substitute it with? Is it just a non-fat flavoured yogurt?

Thanks.

Hi CD, Marmite is a yeast extract which you spread on things- very much an acquired taste, so much so that the slogan is 'you either love it or hate it'!! It has now extended to other products such as crisps, cheese and now cereal bars! If you've heard of Veggiemite that they have in Australia, it's very similar! Re Mullerlights, yes it's fat free yogurt in lots of different flavours! Activia Fat Free are also free if you have those!! Find BritMumInCanada on here (do a search)! She lives in Canada and has been doing SW for a while so she'll be up on all the products you can get out there!!X

OMG! How sad am I? I'm excited at the idea of a Marmite cereal bar!

i am a marmite lover cant wait to try them. pre sw my fav breakfast was toast, marmite and dairylea

they were giving these out free in liverpool street station the other day, i have three in my drawer but haven't had one yet. 4.5 syns isn't bad.

I just bought some and they are lovely but I am a marmite lover! Well worth the 4.5 syns.

small bags of chocolate buttons are 4.5 syns aren't they? i'd much rather have them! haha!

Back