THE TOUGH LOVE CDers :)

Yeah wobbly, that works out at BMI25. It does seem "LOADS" but in the grand scheme of things we know that if we stick to CD we can get a stone off a month. Doesnt seem so much now does it.

I often worry about what weight i want to be - bottom line is that i dont really care and so wont be weighing for a good few weeks. I want go feel myself getting slimmer first :D

I'm officially on day 4 but still in first week.
I'm feeling very positive at the moment so will half join in as still in first week. Will kick butt and have butt kicked if needed. - That ok???

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::sign0151:

Me too please. Having a bad time at mo. Need a good boot up wotsit!

blue_grapefruit
gdollery
Wobbly
East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b

I would love to look in on this - I have been true to the diet since I started on 7th Jan but I can let myself down by not drinking enough water to shift that fat so quickly. The last few days I have had an extra bar to allow for my extra strong urge to munch something. Keep in mind though it was a diet bar and not a real naughty; even though it was more than I should have been eating.
There are some big, big issues going on in my life right now and focussing on this thread will help me to keep a balance on stuff and stay focussed. So I am in it for YOU ALL and in it FOR ME and altogether WE ARE IN IT TO WIN IT.
Well done Leah, the lovely Leah for making this determined effort. You do have it in you - your posts are always so positive. How's that friend of yours by the way - I seem to have mislaid her thread somehow; she too needed some tough love. I must see how she is doing too.

Can I join too. restart again! Think I have 5lbs left to BMI but I cannot stick to any plan at the moment, so will SS for a week then move up, I just need the break from food!:)

Hi guys,

I wanna play here too!! It's day 4 of my restart and so far so good, but need to stay on the straight and narrow. Got my hols mid April and need a body fit for a bikini by then ;)

Lets get these blinky lbs off and keep them off. We can do it! :D

Will kick butt and have butt kicked if needed. - That ok???

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::sign0151:

WELCOME ABOARD!

Me too please. Having a bad time at mo. Need a good boot up wotsit!

blue_grapefruit
gdollery
Wobbly
East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b

littley b soon xxx

So I am in it for YOU ALL and in it FOR ME and altogether WE ARE IN IT TO WIN IT.

CUTEST THING EVER!
Well done Leah, the lovely Leah for making this determined effort. You do have it in you - your posts are always so positive. How's that friend of yours by the way - I seem to have mislaid her thread somehow; she too needed some tough love. I must see how she is doing too.

Thanks doll :)
Which friend? Delli? Mochaj?

blue_grapefruit - 37lbs till BMI 25
gdollery - 10lbs till BMI 25
Wobbly - 71lbs till BMI 25
East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981
xkarina24 - 5lbs till BMI 25
Dobbie

I'm not eliminating people when they get to BMI 25 by the way - i just think it helps to focus on where we need to get with SS before we tackle any more demons :)

oh, and whoever falls off the wagon first will be named and shamed - yes, your name will go up on the thread title :)

TOUGH LOVE PEOPLE XXX

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981
Dobbie - 12lbs till BMI 25

Just worked backthrough my posts Leah; it was Mocha and she hasn't posted anything for three weeks. Hope she is okay?

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
To lose long trek (some way to go )
AG1981

Hey Leah thsi si day 2 for me as I was away in Ireland and gained like 7lbs in 3 days lol

Good luck to you when is your WI? Mine will be next Thursday

I'll be going by my own scales from this morning. You joining us hun, but obv not to SS - but for tough love??

I'm being norty I'm staying on SS until i get near to the 8st mark I was 9st 10 this morning.Then I will go onto 790 then 1000 and so on.How long are you SS for?

Till i lose 37lbs at least!

Be careful missus - chance of burning lean muscle if you SS below BMI 25 (or so i was told) xx

Ohh I didn't know that. I think I will stick to it for 2 weeks and then I'm done I will do AAM if I start strugglying. Oh you'll do that in no time:D xx

I hope so!!!! Good luck xx

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - (Not worked it out but something ridiculous at least 100+)

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
Emm28

AG - don't you worry about it, it just means you'll take a lil tiny bit longer but look EVEN BETTER!

xxx

Back