Tig's shed :)

2nd day 100% back on plan complete! My head is back in the game now :) Just needed the excess sugar out of my system! * week this week, so might not get a big Monday loss like I wanted, especially as I'll be out Saturday...
Tomorrow, EE --> Loving the EE again at the moment!
B. Bacon, scrambled egg, beans, grapefruit
L. chicken, rice and peas (3 syns), mullerlight, 3 satsumas
D. Maggi chicken (2syns), salad, toms, peppers, corn cob, SW chips
S. SW cheesecake topped with fruit(hexb & 4syns)

Syns - 6

Last edited:
Take heart Tig it went on in a short space of time and if you stick to the plan it will come off in the same space of time. I think getting back on track is an achievement in itself.

Thanks Lizzy, I certainly hope so!! :)

My new Garmin forerunner came today :D I can start trying to improve my pace now! 21 weeks & 2 days until Marathon!

NYE tomorrow as we all know!
EE again I think...
B. Going to try SW quiche! Crammed with vegis, bacon and some cheese (hexa)
L. More quiche, milky way crispy rolls (6 syns)
D. ??? I'm at a friends so I don't know :confused: Probs end up being something not particularly SW friendly... Plus booze... That'll be red wine and a few champagnes!

EDIT - recon it'll be a small chicken kebab with salad which i've calc'ed at 13 syns (chicken, pitta, chilli sauce)... I'm going to flexi with 70, so that's 51 for whatever else!
I'll pop some alpens in my bag for hxb!

I'm going to buy a countdown Monday... Get me on track!

Happy New Year all :)
xXx

Last edited:
Tig said:
Day 22, green!
I've planned tomorrows meals... It'll be weigh day so I'll edit tomorrow to update!

B - scrambled egg on toast (HEXB)
L - vegi lasagne (5syns).
D - Chorizo omelette again (8 syns for chorizo) :)
S - fruit and mullerlight

Exercise - Was supposed to be a run but i'm still at work :mad:

May need to watch my egg intake, it has soared!

xXx

EDIT: Today is indeed weigh day... And I'm still at work, so i've text my cons as I won't make it.
I did a mini weigh in at home, my scales actually match those at class! 1lb on... boo! But it is *week and i had a naughty saturday! Onwards!!

How'd u make the vegi lasagne and what wer the syns? X

Hi, I got it in my work canteen and got the syns from the book! X

Yea check the recipes pages, there are tons, it is a little faffy making syn free/ low syn white sauce! x

Happy New Year!! :)
Right, last night didn't go to plan... I ended up so drunk, that counting syns went out the window... I doubt I could have counted to 5!! Chicken kebab didn't happen, OH and I shared pizza!

Sooo, how on earth (after drinking gallons of water...) are the scales showing a 3lb loss!! :D
I'm hoping it's from getting back on plan in this interim period!

I've been planning a nice dinner for today, it's quite high in syns (27), but I'll compensate for it with exercise.

EE
B. Bacon sarnie (hexb & 1 syn)
D. Venison wellington, potato, peas and sugar snaps (27syns)
S. Half grapefruit

Syns - 28

Tomorrow will be my first weigh in after Xmas, I was too embarrassed to go to last weeks!
Day 56 - red day!
L. EDIT: Quiche & salad
D. Omelette Arnold Bennet - 3.5syns & hexa - When back from weigh in

Last edited:
Thanks MissThomas, I hope so! I'm embarrassed about going back with my big gain, but must be done!! x

So I've decided to start success express today to get this excess Xmas weight off! Speed foods in red.

So, as shown above,
L. SW Quiche with mushrooms, onions, garlic, bacon, cheese (hexa) and tomato. Followed by apple, strawbs and grapes.
D. Omelette Arnold Bennett (haddock) with lettuce, toms and cucumber - 8 syns
S. half grapefruit, krispy rolls (hexb x2) with chocolate spread 7syns
E. 6 miler

I think this right :confused:
10 Speedy foods
2/3 Super free
15 syns

-----------------------
Tomorrow, day 2 on success express!
B. Weetabix (hexb) & milk (hexa), toast (hexb) with spread - 3 syns
L. Speedy soup with carrots, leeks, onions, peppers and a ton of beans and lentils, malteasers - 9.5syns
D. More speedy soup, needs to be used! With salad and 1/2 tbsp EL mayo - 1/2 syn

No exercise!
Syns - 13
Speedy's - about 14/15 :eek:

Last edited:
Back from weigh in with my lovely new book and 1.5lb off :) I've also bought a 6 week count down to take me up to Valentines :)
Very motivated!!
x

Today has been good! Hopefully I'm still doing success express correctly!
Here is tomorrow, SE day 3 (day 57 overall)!
B. SW Quiche made with loads of mushrooms, shallots, garlic, bacon, tomatos and cheese (1/2 hexa). A couple of clementines.
L. The rest of my quiche (hexa), clementine, apple, and a treat size box of smarties - 3.5 syns
D. Chicken, kale, carrots & sauce - 3.5syns
S. 3 Ryvitas (hexb) with quark and options mix - 4syns

No run, too dark and cold! This will probz wait til weekend now!

Syns - 11
Speedys - Around 13
I *think* this is 2/3 super free! Apart from my snack! I suppose this is more like a red day as I had no starchy carbs.

x

Last edited:
SE Day 4

B - Weetabix (hexb) and milk (hexa). Apple
L - Chicken and salad 3.5 syns for sauce
S - Meeting a friend after work for coffee, so 1 cappaccino (hexa) with sugar free hazlenut syrup. 4 Satsumas. Fudge - 5.5 syns
D - Veg stirfry (tons of veg). Followed by ryvitas and spread (4syns)

Syns - 13

I'm def less hungry on SE... Could have skipped dinner really!

Last edited:
:eek:Soooo many new food diaries, had to go back 6 pages to find mine :)

So planning for tomorrow, SE day 5

B. SW Quiche (1/2 hexa)
L. Vegi stiryfry. Satsumas and mini smarties - 3.5syns
D. SW kebab, pitta (hexb), BNS chips and a mountain of salad. Chilli sauce - 1 syn

Sure they'll be some more Friday syns ;) I'll edit this tomorrow!

x

Edit - Malteaser bunny <3 - 8 syns, Ryvitas & spread - 4 syns

Total - 17 syns

Last edited:
Weekend end planning :)

I'm going to be a good girl this weekend, I want a good loss on Monday! Still trying to hang on to success express, but again, more like red!

B. Bacon and brie (hexa) on toast (hexb), cranberry sauce - 1 syn. Pineapple - not 2/3 this meal :(
D. chicken in maggi bag - 2syns with salad and BNS Followed by home made rice pud (hexa) (6syns)
S. Strawberries, ryvita (hexb) & spread - 4syns

Syns - 13

Running today! Need to make it a good one, hoping for 7 miles.

EDIT - 4.3miles today, my stamina is still rubbish after Xmas

Last edited:
:wavey: Hello :)

I've been noseying at your diary for a while :ashamed0005: Have you been running long?
x

Hey Clavicles,

Awww nice to know I'm being looked after :)

I've been running for quite a while, up until now my max a half marathon, but I'm doing the Edinburgh marathon in May EEK!

Are you a runner?
Your weight loss is fantastic!! Congrats :)

Xx

Well, I run but I don't know if I'd call myself a runner. lol I only started around Easter last year with C25K but have got up to 10 miles and hoping to do a half Marathon this year. I have definitely caught the running bug!

I've been looking at your diary out of curiosity really. I'm struggling to maintain and keep losing. I don't want to stop running (currently run 3/4 times a week). What kind of portions do you eat? Do you eat lots of carbs? Sorry for being nosey!

Don't be silly, ask away! Maintenance is hard :( I've failed at that one before... In the past I used to give myself a cheat day, once a week, whatever I wanted. Then I'd stay on plan (low GI) the other 6 days.

Alcohol was my downfall... Whoops :p

Before a race, half marathon or more, I'll start increasing my carbs gradually around 2/3 weeks before. Before the Great North Run I went to TGI's and ate the huuuugest burger and an ice cream sundae ;)

It's certainly addictive, which half are you thinking of? I have another in March, we can motivate one another :)

x

Back