Time to turn over a new leaf! My new diary

Thanks, I'm off to start a SW diary as I think it will help keep me on track :0)

Yeah, I think doing a diary helps kep you in the straight and narrow.
Its also great for gettibg tips and help!!

Oh I love reading everyones diary...
Its nice when you start to get a few replies back as well, its like extra support!!

sleepymum said:
Oh I love reading everyones diary...
Its nice when you start to get a few replies back as well, its like extra support!!

Yes i love it! I used to have lots subscribed to mine but now only you talk or i just chat away to myself so i think i need to get some new subscribers to my food diary haha!

Another 2lbs off - you really are on a Mission. :wow: Well done.

I have to work the vodka syns off before tomorrow!!! Decided to cut out alcohol when I started SW but made an exception on Wednesday, didn't help that I had 2 ltrs of Duty Free in the cupboard. Spent most of the day yesterday at an hospital appointment so didn't get out to walk so I will have to be on a mission today.

Well Im just going to have to completely rule today as comoletely off plan.
Had a big conference in work and the ordered in breakie and lunch so healthy options were completely non existant.

Breakie: Fruit scone and butter (have to admit it was yummy), but 19 syns I think - soooo not worth that.

Lunch: Cheese ravioli... Think this was 30 syns, garlic bread 12 syns
(didnt have dessert, even though I was really tempted - feckers for bringing in Banoffee pie

So today: No hex a's or b's
Syns: 61 ~~~ O.M.G.... Such a waste and to honest I am hungry!!!

Hopefully I can pull back some of these syns by weigh in.

I will be 100% until Mon, and try get some body magic in.

Diary is fab! Inspirational! Thinking i may need to start one x im strugggling a wee bit not writing it all down like my first four weeks. X x

Thanks mummy selkirk....

Yeah a diary certainly keeps you on track. (although in my case, it didnt today...) But I think by writing the damage down it helps to draw the line and makes you want to get back on track!!

Ive been counting 1.5syns for a tbsp of lighter than light mayo n its only half! Diary here i come!

Had a green day today...

Breakie: 1/2 pink grapefruit, strawberries, melon and mullerlite.

Snack: Apple

Lunch: Mug shot, Apple, 3 ryvita crackerbreads (the ones that are 6 for a hexb) cheese, cherry tomatoes

D: Baked potato, with 'fried in frylite' cherry tomatoes, green & red peppers, red onions, egg

S: Raspberries, Alpen lite, Mini meringue x 3 (3 syns)

Hexa: Cheese
Hexb: Ryvita, Alpen Lite
Syns: 3 syns

Today went really well. Was 100%...
Hopefully I can keep it up for the weekend...

Hello sleepymum, just popped over to have a sneaky peak at your diary.......and how good are you, I max my syns out every day, so well done. Will be taking tips from your menus (well maybe not yesterday's food plan :)

Thanks Lettuce...

Yeah yesterday wouldnt have been the greatest of days...lol...

Reading thru one of the sw receipe books so getting some ideas for my menus for next week....

Another green day today...

Breakie: Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, mullerlite, fruit and fibre

Lunch: Made a toasted sambo with 2 slices wm bread, 1 egg scrambled, cheese & 2 quorn bacon slices with a large side salad ---- This was yummy

S: Apple

Dinner: not sure yet (feel like spag bol... So might make a quorn version later)

Hexa: Cheese
Hexb: Fruit & Fibre, WM Bread

Up nice an early today..

Going to pack up a picnic and head off for a few hours with my little man.
Get some body magic in as well before weigh in tomorrow....

So today will be a red day I think:

Breakie, Scrambled egg + lean bacon with tomatoes and mushrooms

Picnic: WM sambo with ham + cheese, banana, berries, alpen lite

Dinner: Salmon, Asparagus, carrots, cauliflower mash

Snack: Apple, Alpen lite, Mullerlite, Toffeecrisp biscuit (5syns)

Thats the plan at the minute... Hopefully the weather will hold out long enough for a picnic!!!

Need to add in 4 rich tea fingers - 4 syns.

Weigh in tomorrow... Fingers crossed

Back