Tipperary wobbles into 2024

:wee: sending positive vibes!

Thanks @ChilliQueen . Yep, that plan worked. I was hungry at 11ish so had a brogie with cream cheese. Back from shopping and had planned lunch

Hey there, hows today going for you? We can do this, because we are doing it.

Hopefully the hip is feeling better

Good morning all and Happy Friday. Official weigh day and I'm awake at silly o clock with the wind outside. Anyway jumped on the scales and I've lost 1.1kg this week. I'm so happy as that's a HUGE amount for me. It brings me under 2 psychological barriers. Firstly BMI now under 37 and making under 35 within reach, to be just obese😅. And secondly the first time I started a weight loss journey I was whopping 84kg so at least now I'm only as FAT as I used to be (hey, we take these wins where we can👏🥳🤣).

Hopefully my Easter scales with update overnight and show me over halfway to Easter goal.

So ramblings from yesterday. Well I didn't make it through "sure Thursday is almost Friday"cravings and had some wine. THREE glasses of wine to be precise. I had a chicken burger for dinner with some olives, hummus and green beans. Then I settled down to watch a film, The Mag (Jason Statham V prehistoric monster shark). I felt like nibbles (,of course I did) and really felt a slice of toast was warranted..but I didn't, so a partial win.
I've been getting hungry this week, but not a shaky hungry so it shows my blood sugars are now balanced. I'm also not feeling stuffed or bloated after meals so what I'm doing is working. I'm also beginning to feel cold, not keto freezing cold but for the first time in what feels like a year I'm not boiling hot. I'm going around the office in short sleeves and everyone else seems to be wrapped in blankets. It was nice to put on a cardigan yesterday.
We have dinner planned from a local restaurant tonight, we got a voucher Xmas 2019 which we couldn't use due to lockdown but they ave said we can use it now so I am collecting on the way home from work. And I will have some wine but can only have what's left from last night.
And finally I got notification that my exercise bike has finally shipped so hopefully will have it for next weekend.
Have a great day everyone, we Can do this

Congrats on your great weight loss. You must be delighted with yourself.

At last your bike is on the way. Everything is coming together

So the number is looking good, i have lost 4.8kg since the beginning of the year. But i have no idea from where. Im still the same size. The place i want to lose it from most right now is my face or more specifically my neck. Its choking me at night.

maybe it's coming off around your organs, they say the fat gathered internally around organs is the worst of all for health. You're definitely improving your health for sure anyway.

Yep, hopefully. It's a decent amount to have lost and not visibly see it. But to be honest I'm wearing loose baggy clothes anyway so maybe I just don't notice it. I will wait to get to Easter before I take measurements again. If I can find my starting ones.

Dinner last night was lovely, I couldn't eat it all. I did have some dessert, sticky toffee pudding and lots of wine. Then I danced with classic top of the pops.
Weigh in this morning has me with an expected increase but the plan is to make sure I don't carry that through to Monday.

Breakfast cooking now, sausages and an omelette with green beans and garlic ( cos that's what I have) and maybe some rocket or salad leaves.

Well done on weight loss. :)

Your bike is taking ages to come. Hopefully you will get it this week.
Do you want to do a March bike ride. Where we choose a journey and see if we can get there? Like you could cycle from Ireland to England and I will do the reverse.:)

Yep, that would be fun Mary.. What a great idea. We should get the distance from our house to the ferry. Though be warned i will be starting very slow

Well expecting a huge increase this morning. Planned off plan on Friday, Saturday was good but then lost it yesterday and had a pumpkin and chickpea pastry, 2 fishcakes, cake and berries and wine. And didnt sleep great. I did manage to go out for a short walk and may do that today at lunchtime.
Ive veg soup for lunch and some brogies, i also have a chicken burger and coleslaw. And ive cooked some cottage pies with celeriac and cauliflower mash for during the week. For Fridays weigh in i will be satisfied with a STS.
My favourite tunic shirt has finally given up, it went completly under the arms and was beyond repair. But it is now a skirt, i just cut it under the arms and attached an elastic waist to it (old pyjama shorts) so hopefully will get some more wear out of it.
Another few kilos off and i will play the game of upgrade downgrade in my wardrobe and hopefully put the extra fat size away and go back to normal fat size. As ive said, i dont know where the weight has actually gone from so im still hiding in my extra fat clothes. It would be great to see an actual difference when the weather improves and we dont need the winter layers. I tend to wear the same few outfits to work all the time now, its easy, it saves time, they all mix and match, but evem more importantly they are all cotton and linen and can be washed at high temperatures which i am obsessive about with such a high level of covid here. I just cant risk carrying it home. Im on track to get the vaccine in the next 3 weeks but then will be waiting a further 12 weeks for the second dose. Even so you can still carry it to another person so the sooner my husband gets it the better.
Anyway, i better get ready for work, talk later.

Yep, it's getting a bit windy out there now and told to expect lots of rain. Lunch as planned and I had 2 digestives at about 12pm. Has a short 1.5km walk when I came home more to clear my lungs than anything else. Dinner just now a chicken breast, some veg soup, brogie, some olives and a bit of cream cheese. Full now and having some sparkling water.

Hi Mary, it's been a lovely day here too today and yesterday. But it's very blustery out now and we have an overnight rain warning. Remember, we get the Atlantic storms before they hit you.

Back