Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Good morning all, its 5am and im wide awake. Im actually thinking about getting up and watering the polytunnel, i have SO much to do out there. Work was crazy yesterday. At 12.45 i cancelled my swimming session but at 12.55 i rebooked it and off I went. 12 lengths only but quick energetic ones.

Last edited:
Back again, I didn't water the tunnel but I did put the washing on and make some tea. Unofficial weigh in has a small overnight loss but more importantly a BMI of exactly 35 🤸👏🤓

going back to the Mila bra's I wonder if there are more than one style, because mine have 4 or 5 hooks at the back, it's a bit of a faff with my wonky elbow at the mo!

going back to the Mila bra's I wonder if there are more than one style, because mine have 4 or 5 hooks at the back, it's a bit of a faff with my wonky elbow at the mo!
Could be easily I suppose. But I've had an idea. I was in our local Tesco yesterday and spent €12.50 on a moulded push up bra, tried it on at home and it's perfect. It evens out my boobs under a dress and the look the same size. So I've thought of getting a second one, cutting the straps off and holding it up with tit tape🤓. I will try this one today with the straps down and see how it works.

Unofficial weigh in has me just barely dropped under 80kg.If all I do is hang onto this for the week I will be happy 😊

I put all my big girl trousers away and have been wearing trousers I was wearing two years ago now to work. And guess what I'm wearing tomorrow, pair of size 12 white jeans that got totally bypassed last summer. Two pairs of my size 12 trousers fit, my denim jeans don't yet and neither do my favourite Cath Kidson flowery trousers fit, I am at least another 5kg from them, but hopefully some part of this summer I will get into them. Food wise I ate things I shouldn't have today, but I didn't eat a lot and I did drink over 2L of water. I spent most of the day in the polytunnel, the tomatoes are now tamed.
I had lunch yesterday at 2pm and then didn't eat for the rest of the day so I had breakfast at about 10:30, reheated pizza. I bought a one portion mini pizza, I had half for yesterday's lunch and the rest for breakfast. Then at 2pm I put 2 slices of ham, egg mayonaisse, hummus and 2 slices of sourdough with butter on a plate. I couldn't eat it all and finished it for dinner at 7pm. I also had a four finger KitKat.

Hi all, well i had an expected weekend gain this morning. So need to try hard to get rid of that before the end of the summer challenge on Wednesday. Went swimming at lunchtime, originally it was fully booked but i got a cancellation just at 1pm. So only had time for 12 lenghts. The most i can squeeze into my lunchbreak is 20 lengths. But if i put some effort into it im not going to stress about numbers. Lunch today was cracottes, egg mayonaisse, ham, cheese and stuffed vine leaves. I had some at 12 and more at 2.30pm.. Dinner was green beans and a breast of chicken. I have 3 packed lunches of meatballs and green beans. Only managed about 1.5L of water today though i feel like ive had more, maybe i counted wrong. I had one digestive at 5pm and a square of dark chocolate after dinner. Tired now but need to water the tomatoes.

Morning all, been tossing and turning now for over an hour and it's only 5am now. Afraid a bit about the scale today after yesterdays gain. I have 2 official weigh ins this week, Fridays usual one and tomorrows which is the end of the Summer challenge. I really haven't slept great which won't help. Work has been so busy that I'm finding it hard to unwind when I get home. I'm physically and emotionally exhausted but fall into a kind of a twilight slump rather than actually sleep. My heart and brain seem to be on edge. But I have remembered that I haven't been taking any of my supplements lately so hopefully a few days of magnesium and vitamin B will help.

As predicted scales wasnt good to me and a lot of work to do before Friday never mind tomorrow. I fell back to sort of sleep for an hour and ready for work now. Im feeling a bit dizzy but hopefully that eases soon enough. Or it could be keto flu i suppose. Ive taken magnesium, b complex, vitamin d and glucosimine.

Great to see you back Dolly. It has been very quiet around here.

Back again for a daily round up. Had a brogie with butter at 12pm and went swimming at lunchtime, did 20 lengths and 2 walking. Lunch at 2.30pm was 4 meatballs cooked in a tomato sauce and some green beans. Dinner just now was 2 mini burgers, some onion and some courgette grilled and a teaspoon of mayonaisse. I usually have a litre of sparking water with dinner but only had half as ive to go back out to a meeting no in a field with now bathroom facilities😜.
I have Friday off work and have a very early hair appointment as we have a family event on Saturday (and i thought i had work). Ive got an appointment with my acupuncturist also on Friday, hopefully she can sort out that bit of dizziness and my swollen ankles and problem sleeping. Better go, talk later.

Last edited:
Morning, Friday is normally official weigh in day but I had one today too as it's the end of the Summer challenge. No loss since Fridays weight, I've been down and up this week and ended up with a stay the same. Fingers crossed for Friday. I've updated my ticker with an extended goal for the High Summer challenge as would like to be 74kg at the end of September. If anyone wants to join us the new challenge starts tomorrow and is here.

A STS is much better than a gain so I'd say that's a win.

How did you get on with your summer challenge?

Dolly

Not great Dolly in fact i only lost just over a kilo. I had a good few weeks where i just didnt have time to look after me and was eating anything that was convenient. But things are back on track now that i have signed up to the swimming pool. You have to book a session in advance so i book 4 days for each week on Sunday. Then i am committed to going, no changing my mind. And i cant swim if ive eaten so first meal of the day is after 2pm. I might have a cracotte at about 12pm some days but not normally. Plan is for 20 lenghts each day but if i go Friday then i only do 12 lenghts and relax in the jacuzzi for 5 minutes. Im caught with time as i have to get back to work.

Morning all, it's been very quiet here the past few weeks, where is everyone?
I need a very focussed day today to have a loss for tomorrow. Yesterday I had one brogie with butter at 12pm. Swam 12 lengths at lunchtime (I was late leaving so couldn't do the 12). Then had meatballs and green beans for lunch. I had a digestive at 4:30pm and dinner at 6pm was baked breaded cod, halloumi fries, cucumber and mayonaisse. But then I had a lovely glass of red wine and 2cream crackers with butter. So need to be strict today to see any loss at all tomorrow.
For lunch today I have 2 mini burgers and 2 mini fries and cucumber. And I must remember to take my supplements as they do seem to help.

Talk later

hey there, good to see you're managing to keep up the swimming, did you get your new swimsuit?

Hope you enjoy the hairdressers, I love having my hair washed.

Back