Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Thanks all, doing okay here. New staff member started at work and while she is gone again for about 3 weeks training I can see then that things will get better. We even managed to laugh in the office yesterday, something that hasn't happened in a while.
I've weighed in and I've logged it today even though tomorrow is official weigh in day. Because I've managed to lose weight,only 300g BUT is has brought my BMI under 35 and my weight loss to over 10%, two amazing milestones I have been aiming for.
I said I wasn't going to weigh in this week but I did, I was afraid to but decided to face it. On Tuesday my weight was up by 1.7kg over the past 2 weeks, Wednesday I had dropped a kilo and this morning another kilo giving me a total loss of 300g. So I am marking that today.
Swam Tuesday and Wednesday and have it booked for the next 2 days too. Hopefully I will manage to get there on Friday.
Meals Tuesday and Wednesday have been similar, cracottes, egg, ham, avacodo at 2pm and then chicken or a burger for dinner with more avocado and cucumber for dinner. I've had chocolate in the evening after dinner.
Hoping to drop another 100g or so overnight. I haven't been sleeping well and know that was preventing some loss but did manage to sleep last night.
Off too update everywhere else and catch up with all the news, chat later.

Next goal is to break the 10kg barrier, hopefully next week.

Another overnight drop of 400g and while daily weighing isnt accurate i am marking this as Friday is my official weigh in day. I counted it yesterday to keep me motivated. So i have actually lost 700g this week. Happy with that.
But then i went and kaboshed myself again. Inhad winevand toast last night and that wont show itself until tomorrow on the scale. Im beginning to feel bloated from the toast already. It was comfort and pain relief. My hip got very very sore yesterday, so bad that i struggled to get out of the car when i came home from work. I spent the evening lying on my back and had to be helped up the stairs to bed Ive had to cancel todays swimming, the swimming will be fine but the walk from the car park to the pool wont. Annoyed about that, im still working on some stubborn back fat. I have an old summer dress that i really want to wear but it looks like it would rip just at the nack of the underarms if i tried to move in it. Patience will get me there.

Looking back at my own statistics and a 500g loss next week will not only break the 10kg barrier but it will also mean i will have lost all my covid kilos👍. Im counting the beginning of covid as St Patricks Day. That was the week i was sent home from work sick and ended up not going back to the office and working from home for 7 months. Then i put on weigjt for another month in my new job. So it has actually taken me 7 months to lose an 8 month gain, not great really but i hope that means it stays gone for good.

Looking back at my own statistics and a 500g loss next week will not only break the 10kg barrier but it will also mean i will have lost all my covid kilos👍. Im counting the beginning of covid as St Patricks Day. That was the week i was sent home from work sick and ended up not going back to the office and working from home for 7 months. Then i put on weigjt for another month in my new job. So it has actually taken me 7 months to lose an 8 month gain, not great really but i hope that means it stays gone for good.
Well done just because it take longer to come off than go in isn’t something to be disappointed in. You are making change and the impact this will have soon on your hip is amazing. While not a cure I definitely know that the pain is no where was it was 3 months ago. Sleeping was agony as my knees resting on each other hurt as well as hips and back and after a few stone. Now I mostly sleep sound. You will get in that dress, and before you know it it’ll be too big x

I was trying on clothes yesterday with daughter and realised how my shape is very different to hers. She is overweight too but carries it in different places. My biggest problem area is upper abdomen, that dangerous fat around your liver. But I also am heavy in other areas, areas that I would really like to be slimmer. My ankles are one, I have very swollen ankles and haven't worn heels in a long time, I would love my ankles back. My chins,I have numerous ones and find when you have a fat face it's just assumed the rest of you is fat. Also if I get any sun on my face I end up with a white bit were my chins meet😂. My upper arms are too big, I have shirts that don't fit purely because of my arms. And finally the bits I have been trying to swim away, the under arm/side boob/back fat bit. Clothes that fit at the front don't fit underarms and back because of this. I'm actually ok about my thighs and bum, they could do with some toning but aren't a major area of concern.

Thanks, i wouldnt quite say fantastic but getting there.

Last time I wore a dress was June 2014.
You look good in one. You have the legs I don't. Even thou I walk a lot I have fat calves.:(
My problem area is stomach as well. I look pregnant when I don't have clothes on and when I'm having an ibs attack it looks like twins.🤣

Didnt weigh in this morning but am sure i have a weekend gain. Particularly as it was a bank holiday weekend. I did go to the pool on Sunday and Monday but didnt swim. I brought Oscar with me and was trying to get him used to the water so all i managed to do was carry him and bounce about. I did get to go swimming today and have it booked for the rest of the week. Im feeling better for it but not sure if it is visibly showing yet. Its also helping my mind relax bit and i can cope with round 2 at work
Meals today, at 12pm and 3pm i had cracottes, ham, hard boiled egg and some home grown tomato, cucumber and beetroot. More of the homegrown veg again for dinner with mashed avocado and 2 sausages.
Hope everyone is well, chat later

I like that dress looks lovely on you.

I have most of the same issues, I definitely have fat ankles, back fat, chunky arms etc

Yep, thankfully I can now hide a lot of my wobbly bits under clothes but it means baggy clothes that don't fit everywhere. For trousers to fit my belly the thighs are really lose and bum hanging off me. So I tend to wear wider leg trousers to balance that.
I still have a small gain from the weekend and I did have two chocolates at work yesterday ( another stress filled day) so need to put in a major effort to get that half kilo drop to take me to 10kg off this week. I have the pool booked for the next 3 lunch breaks and everyone at work now knows no matter how busy we are that I will still go swimming. It means am an in a better place emotionally to put in an effort for the afternoon rather than reach meltdown by 4pm like the others do. The same staff member called in sick for the fourth week in a row and when she rang all I thought was f3😮k, me alone again to deal with all the cr😤p. Two more weeks and I will have an excellent team member and we will be up an running again smoothly but any more than that and I can't do it, I am at breaking point now.
Enough moaning, time to get up and deal with the day. No idea what I want to wear but it will have to be long dress or trousers cos I haven't done my legs and can't be bothered too.
Lunch today will be 2 sausages, then a selection of cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot and maybe cracottes, avocado or butter. Going to aim to wait until 2pm to eat but if hungry beforehand will eat then.
Chat later.

Lunch almost as planned, no avocado and only one sausage. So lunch pretty much the same for tomorrow. It was a long day and im having a glass of wine now. Swam at lunch and did my usual 20 lenghts but they seemed to be easier to do. Im feeling smaller today and if i keep up as i am im sure the difference will be noticeable soon.
Fingers crossed

it's why I like making my own clothes Tipp, even when I'm slim my waist is typically a size smaller than my hips, my legs and arms stay chunky, and I don't get any taller - so most shop bought clothes are too long. I will likely always stick with long dresses and trousers, or at least leggings as my legs are always stumpy lol But I really don't care anymore. We're getting there.

Lunch almost as planned, no avocado and only one sausage. So lunch pretty much the same for tomorrow. It was a long day and im having a glass of wine now. Swam at lunch and did my usual 20 lenghts but they seemed to be easier to do. Im feeling smaller today and if i keep up as i am im sure the difference will be noticeable soon.
Fingers crossed
Quite a few nsvs there happy days!!!

Im wondering if i might get away with wearing my one and only pair of jeans today. The weather is a bit cooler and its wet out so white jeans would probably get mucky. Lunch packed, it will be the same as yesterday. Dinner yesterday was meatballs and green beans and will be the same this evening, one pack of meatballs gives me 3 meals.

Back