Tipperary wobbles into 2024

According to scale weigh still moving down, if I can keep this up another few days I will have " cleared out the backlog" and be then ready to start losing proper fat. I had two squares of chocolate last night with some green yea before bed but to be honest would have preferred a digestive biscuit.

Well it is sort of. I find I can carry a lot of weight within my digestive system, you can actually visibly see my abdomen increase as I eat so a good sensible week brings this back to normal and I don't feel too full or bloated. Then all exercise water, wind and "other matters" are gone and its then down to fat banishing.

Just on a break, I was starving and having green tea, two wheat crackers with curry lentils on it as a spread and then an oat bar. The lentils and crackers are lovely, I need to up my protein so lentils could work daily but will need to to what the " wind factor" will be.

LOLOL - charcoal tablets help :).

I can't do any sort of oats or beans at work because otherwise I get all sorts of (ahem) problems in the afternoon :classic_roll_eyes:.

Hey Tipp sorry I thought I got around everyone's diary the other day but must have missed a few. That's great the scales are still moving downwards. I Love lentils especially in any sort of curry, one of the things I miss doing low carb oddly :classic_roll_eyes:

I love the lentils too and am happy to "pay in carbs" in order to have the protein. Trying hard to be sugar free and no animal fat so not willing to ditch carbs too, otherwise it will be a water and grass diet.

The weather is making it very tough. Its white wine and ice cream weather and lounging in the garden.
I didn't make it through last night and had 3 glasses white wine qhile sitting in the garden...and I really felt it this morning at work. Then this morning I couldn't face porridge so heated some frozen quiche, a wholemeal bread crust and no cheese so healthyish. Was weak yesterday and wondering was it a lack of protein. So as well as the egg at breakfast I've just had chicken for dinner, so not a vegan day. I also had coleslaw so fat in the mayonaisse. Just had some fresh blueberries and pow cow Greek style frozen yogurt, it was lovely.the first lot of dairy I have had in a while so wonder how it will be.

Weight was slightly up this morning, not surprised after the wine last night but overall still down. And the wine made me hungry this morning. Managed " grazing" lunches so far. Tomorrow will be my first proper day at work at my desk so will be interesting to see how food works out. My new boss doesn't have much for me too do so until next week I will be reading taxation manuals.
Much too hot to go put for a walk, warnings everywhere saying not to bring dogs out as their feet are getting burnt on hot roads.

Morning, slept with the windows open so gently woken by cattle and birds. Lots to do before I leave for work including a weigh in, not official until tomorrow but I really need it each day to keep me focussed. Going to have porridge for breakfast and have lots of fresh blueberries. The job I have now as temp is advertised as full time so need to sort out an application for it, another b1t@h of an application form but my supervisor from last year has said if I do it today he will look over it for me so need to do that before I leave for work. Have crackers, baby spinach, cauliflower puree and some Iceland curry veg to bring for lunch with blueberries and nuts/ raisins as snacks along with oat bars.

Well organised foodwise for the day!

And good news on the job coming fulltime - I know you might find it dull but there's a lot to be said for a regular income :).

Wow Tipp it sounds like you are eating fairly healthy food there. I know what you mean about ice cream and wine weather though :classic_roll_eyes:
Good news on the job front as well, I hope the application form wasn't too bad. Have a good day!

there's a lot to be said for a regular income :).

i agree so will go for it.

annoyed as weight up 500 g since yesterday which is a fair bit. I had no exercise at all yesterday and was sedentary all day. Experimenting with chair height and angles and moving monitor and keyboard trying to get comfortable as yesterday went home with sore back...I'm just too d@mn short.
So hoping this evening is a little cooler and I can get out for a decent walk

Just weighed in and am 77.5kg, last Saturday I was 78.4kg so that's a loss of 0.9kg and I should be happy with that. But on Tuesday I was down to 76.9kg so annoyed that it was down so much and up again. I did walk this early in the week and haven't with the heat so it shows that I really do need exercise.And the days I had wine, sugar or animals fats I had an increase too.
Phew, this is going to be a long tough slog.
I know its not meant to be easy but I have always said that I need exercise to lose weight and this seems to be true.
Have a good day everyone and enjoy the weekend.

Weather was extremely hot Friday and Saturday. I had wine and nibbles and meat, I need to go to my diary and log it all before I forget it. Having a sausage sandwich on white bread now with butter and then hopefully its clean eating again until next Friday evening.
My cookery classes are starting up again tomorrow evening for 6 weeks. I had given the coordinator dates about 6 weeks ago but assumed it was a no go as I didn't hear back. They only confirmed yesterday. I've run out of ideas for them on what to cook.

Be careful of too much exercise in this heat, hun - how about trying the water glugging thing with me for a day or two and see how you get on? Small sips all day work magic :).

I hear you Susie, I haven't moved at all in thid heat while the sun is shining. I'm drinking a good bit of water and have a 1L cool canteen on my office desk now

Back