Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Thanks, had my lunch box as a picnic and lots of green tea and water today. Kale burger, new potatoes and courgette for dinner. Went for another relaxing walk with the dog but it got a bit complicated when we found a stray horse with a harness on it. Went to find my neighbour as I assumed it was his and found him sitting in a field as he had been thrown by it.
Anyway, home now and all the rest are in the garden having an impromptu whiskey tasting. So I'm inside watching TV, drinking water and talking to you.

Morning all just up and had a quick unofficial weigh in and its looking ok, if I can keep it up until tomorrow I will be happy. Having a porridge smoothie and hoping to go out for a walk. Lunch box has some sweetcorn with tomato and cucumber and also some puy lentils cooked with tomato. Then I have crackers, butter bean dip, grapes and oat bars. My box of green tea is now sitting on my desk.
If I can manage today and tomorrow I will have had a good few days on track. I am going out to an event after work tomorrow night, all cocktail sausages and chicken nuggets...I hope they have a sandwich or two for me rather than the fatty meat. I won't drink as I've to drive home.
I can do this.
I can do this.
I can do this

Hi tipp, good news about the unofficial WI, food sounds lush, I have also been on the green tea - seems to be helping. Good luck at the event later.

Its tomorrow and it won't be long enough or important enough to need to take food to, eating will only be habit or greed. Not hunger or politeness, strange I have very rarely eaten.food out of politeness for someone. Everyone at work now knows i don't eat sugar...well on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and that Fridays calories and sugar is saved for wine...it was another tea break office party today.
Slipping a glass of whiskey with ice in bed, it been a long day and tomorrow will be too. Ive to go to a funeral at lunchtime and then after work the event which is actually a press launch for our local county show of which I am one of the organisers. New books from amazon to read.

I can do this
I can do this
I can do this
...and I did, 900g only but 900g down today.
Its been a fortnight of ups and downs and ups and downs and ended with a bit down thankfully.

Smoothies for breakfast and two walks a day have been helping I reckon
Off for breakfast and be back later, stats updated as is my ticker so my little fishy will swim later

The good, the bad and the ugly day 21 July 13th

Last weighed 13th July
76.6 kg down from 77.5kg,78.4kg
BMI 33.64 down from 33.99, 34.38

Well done on the weight loss tipp, sorry I misread about the even. Good luck tonight, sorry to hear you have a funeral to go to today as well.

Sorry to hear about the funeral Tippy, hope it went as well as can be expected.

Well done on the loss - and enjoy the evening x

Tippy you're doing great, knew you'd manage to get back on it ⭐

Thanks all, had food and wine Friday and yesterday . I have leftover Chinese takeaway for lunch today and thwn back on track for the week. I find when I try too hard I just can't manage it so it will be Sunday afternoon to Friday evening and then relax over the weekends. Official.weigh in each Friday morning and then hopefully be the same Monday morning and lose some more over the week.

Sounds like a plan - there just is no point in stressing yourself out all the time, got to find what works best for you x

I've been walking most mornings before work, walking quickly on my own 3km and was trying to pump my arms to try and exercise them too. So today while doing the shopping for this weeks cookery classes I bought a small pair of 1kg dumbells and will bring them.with me.

OK so started the morning on a positive. Up early and out for a 3km walk, 5.8kph and brought my weights so swinging my arms and can feel it in them now. Then had a quick weigh in and really cant believe it I am 1.8kg UP since Fridayso_O:eek:, how can that be....I don't think I ate that much food, and I definitely put my weights down to weigh myself.:confused: I can t figure it out. No, I didn't diet over the weekend, yes I had takeaway, I even had three chocolate biscuits and 2 slices fruit cake since Friday but for an increase that size I must have been swallowing lead. I was tempted to get straight back on the Wii and weigh again but will wait until tomorrow.
Work and then a cookery class again today, same tomorrow. I really hope they have lots of things for me to do as the days get very long when they don and I really need to build up some clock in hours as I need to work up a day off.
Didn't got to the event after all on Friday, I was just much too tired. I tried to hang on at work until 5;30pm but gave up at 5;15pm as I just couldn't stay awake

Hi tipp, I think your plan sounds good to be a bit more relaxed over the weekend, you have to live your life after all. As for the scales, there's no way you have put that much weight on for real. Could it be the Chinese food? It bloats me massively and am often about 5lb heavier the morning after eating it. I think it's do do with the salt/MSG. Plenty of water and flush it out, I'm sure the scales will be back down soon :)

Chinese food always makes my weight spike up!! Must be a salt/msg/water thing. Takes a week or so to even off again!!!!
Keep going, you’re doing brilliantly. All your work will show on the scales eventually xxx

Thanks, MSG didn't occur to me, maybe its that. Also TOTM so could be that too. I look like I'm about to give birth to a watermelon. I'm wearing my size 14 trousers. Size 12 fits bum, loose on thighs but won't go around belly.
Had crackers and beetroot salad for lunch, two oat bars as snacks and grapes, blueberries and cherries. We made quiche at cookery class and I HAD NONE. Have kale/quinoa burger in oven with just a few oven chips and some frozen peas. Would like to fi for a slow walk but will see how I feel after dinner.

2.5L water down so far, about 2L green and/or mint tea and day not over yet.
Do all Chinese takeaways use MSG, I'm sure I've seen some advertise they don't but must check. It could simply be the salt, I don't normally have any and when I get a craving for it I go with it.

Back in from another 3km walk, slower this time with the dog and paying attention to the scenery around me. The quick morning walk is for my body, the slow evening one is for my soul.

OK up and getting ready for a walk, a teeny bit happier as 1.3kg of that massive gain gone. But it still leaves me up half a kilo since Friday.

Back