Unfinished diary

Sunday night I'm going to slice a banana in a bowl. Knock my 'skinny choc/brownie' lolly off its stick and onto the banana. Squirt on small blob of cream onto and then sprinkle 3 halves walnuts crushed on top. Around 8.5 syns and totally worth it to me. Can't wait.

That sounds yummy :D

I totally understand I got the same over my frozen curly wurlys :8855: they dared to eat them, they even dared to like them, they even had the cheek to go back for more :8855: I was fuming they thought it was so funny. Comments like 'ok keep yer hair on Mum' 'blimey whats bitten you'.....

We will do this and won't allow them to sabotage it :D xxxxx

:eek::eek: Dicing with death there, must be males. :eek::eek:
I'm thinking we need to refine our hiding tactics. Like the idea of the frozen curley whirlys btw, very much so. :p

I've been having a think about this and I'm begining to see a change is coming over me. My generous side is being tested to the limit. This is not like me. I share, I always have BUT....

SIL was watching me doing my Body Magic (oh yesssy indeedy!) on the wii this morning. I caught her eye a couple of times and then notice her lap top lid shut. OH NO! I knew what was coming.
Now I'm a good mum, I know all about sharing your toys. But I had it first.. she only wanted it because she saw me on it. :( Trouble is, it's hers. :(:(

So now she's clocked up 40odd mins of Body Magic (even tho she doesn't even know what it is) and I've done 15. To add salt to the wound I've got a fitness rate of 73. That can't be right. :cool:
Mind, hers was 72. She was gutted. :p

Oh well, might have to turn a neg into a positive. While she's at work during the week I'll have to practice slavishly and then next weekend...game on! :D

I do love my SIL really. She's sweet and quite childlike. She fetched me a present this week. An exfolliating glove. I was a bit taken back but I didn't take offence because she got herself one too and she let me have the baby pink one and had the blue one herself, which was very thoughtful. :)

So, let me get this straight...she doesn't even HAVE to use the Wii?!?! I say this is all out war!! Fair enough, we let the F&F debacle go, but this is just too much. I say next week you get your best exercise gear on....your headband, sweatbands, heart rate monitor, top notch trainers....the works, and you show her who's boss!!!! :character00116: :whacky068:

If that fails you could always challenge her to the ultimate sporting activity.....:pillowfight: and you give her a good :asskick:

Oh, I wish I could have a ringside seat!! :8855: :8855: :8855:

Oh, I'm off to eat something...I'm feeling a bit giddy now!! :silly:

don't get me started on treats being nicked i have to hide mine from my dear daughter :17729:the latest place being in the back of the bathroom cupboard i ask you, would i dare to take something of hers she would chop my hands off lol :slap: xx

Ummm, I had a maltester krushem. :ashamed0005: Jackie it was even my idea to have it. :rolleyes:

I had it in my head that they were 12 syns. I was convinced. OH no.. not 12 but a mighty 19.5 for a maltester one. :eek:

I had a quick calc up and I'm not totally up the creek without a paddle - it still 'fits' syn-wise with my week but my skinny c treat tomorrow is looking in jeopardy.

Totally worth saving my syns for tho. :D

Tooty - Exercise gear?? I thought we all did it in our pyjamas. :p
So is this a shopping opportunity, then? I LIKE IT! I must start making a list and plan this well.
So what did you say:posh Trainers, headbands.. ooh, ooh, I have to have an ipod thingies in ears, not real exercising person without those..:gimi:

So enjoyed your reply. :D So its agreed then, we're going to the mattresses!

Jackie - I haven't even checked the freezer. :eek:

Hi Valerie,

Ummm the bathroom cupboard, now there's an idea.:hmm:The skinny's won't work up there but the F & F would. ;)

Just done the maths, I still have a whopping 22 syns left this week to play with so my sunday treat is safe. Phew!

Ummm, I had a maltester krushem. :ashamed0005: Jackie it was even my idea to have it. :rolleyes:

whatsoe of those??

I had it in my head that they were 12 syns. I was convinced. OH no.. not 12 but a mighty 19.5 for a maltester one. :eek:
ouch sounds yum though
I had a quick calc up and I'm not totally up the creek without a paddle - it still 'fits' syn-wise with my week but my skinny c treat tomorrow is looking in jeopardy.
have to be a frozen mullerlight instead then :8855:
Totally worth saving my syns for tho. :D

Tooty - Exercise gear?? I thought we all did it in our pyjamas. :p
So is this a shopping opportunity, then? I LIKE IT! I must start making a list and plan this well.
So what did you say:posh Trainers, headbands.. ooh, ooh, I have to have an ipod thingies in ears, not real exercising person without those..:gimi:

So enjoyed your reply. :D So its agreed then, we're going to the mattresses!

Jackie - I haven't even checked the freezer. :eek:

You mean to say you don't look like this when you work out?
my secret is out. Thats me in the middle :8855:
Redirect Notice

must just be me then!!!! :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

you make me laugh :8855:

Omg I think I just peed my pants laughing (I needed an excuse to cover up my daily slip), your diary is just so funny as well as informative...this is so much better than Eastender's cliff hangers....I can't wait for the next instalment xx

Back