Total Solution Valentines Day Challenge :) <3 Xxx

Hey started on 2nd January.
Week 1 weigh in : lost 7lbs :)
week 2 weigh in : lost 1.5lbs (had choc and Indian at wkend)
Week 3 target is 3lbs let's make it happen.

I went into ketosis on day 7 essex girlie. Keep going drink lots of water, nothing else. I have 1 tea with milk a day. The first few days are the hardest. X

OMG Exante dreamer. Well done. Me and you started the same day so I need to get my but in gear and catch up with you. I had a naughty weekend but I'm now back on track xx

Keep in touch x

thanks for that hun. i am drinking only water and a black coffee in morning im constantly weeing lol. does your hunger disappear in ketosis lol xx

Yeah I wee all day still lol. I drink at least 3 litres a day. I used the wee sticks to see if I was in ketosis and they barely changed colour for me. But I don't get hungry any more. I still get cravings for choc and treats but I'm not physically hungry. So hang in there. I bought some choc shake meal replacement from tesco for £4 just to have if I get desperate in the morning. It's the same as the Exante choc shake but tastes better and alot cheaper. It does 12 portions for £4 and I have it as a snackin evening. I have a tea for breakfast. Lunch Exante dinner Exante then snack tesco shake that way I'm still only eating 3 times a day x

wow thas soo much cheaper lol sounds like u have a great routine xx

Ketosis kicked in on day 3 i think, I wasnt feeling physical hunger from there but i was imagining different foods often! but since day 14 its like a spell came over, i have no hunger or interest in any food or smells, like, at all! Its really crazy but good :)

Push through every hard time that hits you and you will absolutely get there. It will become so normal and easy soon and you'll fly through the days honestly. Everytime you want to eat something, Just imagine yourself eating it when your skinny - Remember food isnt banned for life, Its only a small sacrifice for a short time to achieve a dream, and its all up to you :) Nothing can spoil it for you if you stick to this 100%, I know you will do it hun xx

Dont go getting the Tesco UltraSlim things hun, They are simular to SlimFast - NOT a VLCD! They wont keep you in a ketogenic state and are nothing like Exante, LighterLife, Lipotrim, Cambridge etc you need to stick to Exante 100% with the exception of the drinks we are allowed xx

id b too scared to go off plan loll . had a cheeky weigh in this morn and ive lost 6lb in 3 days im soooo pleased. i feel great xx good luck for anyone with wi today xxx hope today is great xx

Fantastic well done!!! :D xx

thank u my lovely . just carried on stripping my wallpaper in my longue and i felt really light headed lol. had to have my next shake early seems to have settled a bit. did u experience this at all in beginning xxx

I experienced it twice when i had busy days and didnt have my first shake until late :) xx

thanks hun :) fingers crossed no headaches im jus so so cold :) think a workout will fix that. think im gonna have to go and buy some of that vegetable stock in asda later as im hungary lol. xxx

Im freezing too! I bought some of that Bouillon a few days ago to have something hot to warm me up in the night. Its really strong and salty but nice, So i only use 1/4 of a tea spoon in a cup. The first cup i had was a tea spoon and i nearly chocked on it , It was so strong lol xx

loll ill remember that i hate salty things. ive just had my first asda diet coke and im in heaven nothing has ever tasted so good lol. its curbed my craving so ill be ok for a while now. im going round my OHs later and im going to have to make an excuse why im drinking black coffee instead of white tea lol. i dont want to have to explain myself to people as they always make sucha big deal of it. have u told many people xxx

I feel exactly the same hun, I dont want anyone to know. My OH knows as we live together, and my Mum, and i did slip up to my friend recently but i hardly see her anyway. I wont tell anyone else! Not even sure why i just dont want to lol. Oh i know, Coke Zero is amaaaaazing after so much water!!! :) xx

im on a mission to find asda diet cherry coke later lol. people are just always expecting you to fail i suppose. or tempting you. that must be hard for u living with someone. at least i have noone cooking to rub it in that i cant eat lol :) xxx

Hey girls, what are you allowed on this diet other than the shakes,bars,pasta carb and soups? I thought you aren't allowed anything else? No fizzy no squash? You mention that your having stock cubes etc?

Oh and I live with my OH also so he knows. I told my friends a work I was trying it for a week and they all just slated Exante, giving me a lecture etc. so I have told them I'm eating normally again and they haven't noticed. X

I find it easy to stick to the plan however old habits are still there. I went to the kitchen a minute ago and just ate a bloody mini yorkshire pudding. I just can't help myself grrr. I have been to the gym aswell so fingers crossed that will make up for the yorky. X

aww bless ya its times like this im glad i live alone. lol its hard to hide my oh jus said come down pub i would love to have a vodka but im not tellin him wat im doin so im stuck in alone instead lol. bit of an anti social diet. and im sooo grumpy. i drank asda diet coke there is a drink list in the stickie section hunni xx how u finding working out xx

good morning fabulous wonderful people :) day 4 today , to be honest im totally suprised i got over yesterday i really felt i was gonna grab something naughty. but i didnt and another pound off this morning so im dead on 11 stone :) i dont feel im in ketosis yet tho. but i do feel as if i can go to the gym today. then im off to asda to get some of this bouillion lol :) and hopefully find some diet asda cherry coke :) whats everyone else up to today :) xxx

Back