Total Solution Valentines Day Challenge :) <3 Xxx

QUOTE=ExanteDreamer;5990763]Hiya :)

I have a Vanilla shake around 11am, Another Vanilla shake around 4pm and my last Vanilla shake around 8pm. I have between 2-3 litres of water throughout the day and 500ml of Coke Zero. This is what i do every day. I jump on the treadmil for 30 minutes speed 5-8 and during the weekdays when im on school runs i walk 3.6 miles to and from school :) xx[/QUOTE]
I love Vanilla shake but do you not get bored having the same thing all day?[

Thanks for that. I didn't buy any shakes, but I have the soups and bars. I eat the pasta carbonara and the porridge. Everyone on here who is losing loads per week seems to be on the shakes and soups only. Grrr wish I'd bought some shakes now. I'm going to stop eating my chicken in the evenings now to try and speed things along x

QUOTE=ExanteDreamer;5990763]Hiya :)

I have a Vanilla shake around 11am, Another Vanilla shake around 4pm and my last Vanilla shake around 8pm. I have between 2-3 litres of water throughout the day and 500ml of Coke Zero. This is what i do every day. I jump on the treadmil for 30 minutes speed 5-8 and during the weekdays when im on school runs i walk 3.6 miles to and from school :) xx
I love Vanilla shake but do you not get bored having the same thing all day?[[/QUOTE]

Nope i LOVE Vanilla with coffee :) I have all the other flavours here and like them too but i always go for Vanilla and bought the extra box of 50 lol. Iv been on my own VLCD diets before where i had the same one bowl of soup every day at the same time for 16 weeks! xx

Thanks for that. I didn't buy any shakes, but I have the soups and bars. I eat the pasta carbonara and the porridge. Everyone on here who is losing loads per week seems to be on the shakes and soups only. Grrr wish I'd bought some shakes now. I'm going to stop eating my chicken in the evenings now to try and speed things along x

Hey hun you are losing a great amount and fast try not too worry! Dont compare with others as we all lose at different rates. Remember that your only 14st... People who are a lot heavier with more to lose will lose much quicker and in bulk than ones with less weight to start :) You're doing fab and the weight is coming off xx

I just remembered that I had tuna sandwiches for lunch every day at work for 8 years! I then changed jobs and lunch.:eek:

I must admit lunch times for me were always an opportunity to gorge on sandwiches, baguettes, crisps, fizzy drinks - the works! Then I would wonder why at 3 in the afternoon I'd feel like I needed a nap - carb overload!!

Feeling much better now I'm on plan and in the swing of it :) xx

Weigh in tomoz. Fingers crossed x

hey gorgeous people sooo sorry ive been awol had an awful weekend stress wise and YES i binged lol. but im OVER it and back on the wagon :) stocked up on my vegetable bouillion (cant spell lol) and im going to have chicken as a small meal if i need it. ur all doing so well im so proud :) good luck for ur weigh ins xxxxx

Aww fab hun glad you're back :) xx

Aww how nice thank you hun! :) xx

Don't worry about it Essex girlie. I haven't binged but I'm letting things slip back all the time. I wish I had the will power of evante greater. That is dedication. I'm worried about weigh in Tomoz. I weigh myself all the time and my weight just fluctuates so much throughout the day. Aslong as I have a lose il be happy. X

hey gorgeous people sooo sorry ive been awol had an awful weekend stress wise and YES i binged lol. but im OVER it and back on the wagon :) stocked up on my vegetable bouillion (cant spell lol) and im going to have chicken as a small meal if i need it. ur all doing so well im so proud :) good luck for ur weigh ins xxxxx

Glad you're back :) I got some of that veggie bouillon today- not too sure of it, but it's something savoury! Good luck for your next weigh in too xx

Don't worry about it Essex girlie. I haven't binged but I'm letting things slip back all the time. I wish I had the will power of evante greater. That is dedication. I'm worried about weigh in Tomoz. I weigh myself all the time and my weight just fluctuates so much throughout the day. Aslong as I have a lose il be happy. X

As long as your overall weigh in is a loss I wouldn't worry too much about fluctuations throughout the day. I weigh in the morning, if I do it in the evening it varies loads cos I've had my shakes, bars and sometimes a soup by that time, which can add a little extra just because you've had it within the day xx

Thanks for the advice :) weigh in tomorrow :) how's everyone's day been xxx

hey guys just had my weigh in!! lost 5lbs. I'm so happy, I'm buzzing, I really hope Exante keeps working for me. I'm naughty at weekends having a meal in the evenings but need to get stricter with the plan before my luck runs out.

Week1 lost 7lbs
week2 lost 1.5lbs
week3 lost 5lbs.
Total so far 13.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xxxxxxxx

Hello
Well done, I also have z cheat night on a Saturday but straight back onto the diet on the Sunday I've lost 3 stone 13 lb in 16 weeks x

That is truly inspirational!! Well done.

Did you lose loads of weight at the start then did it calm down? Or have you lost consistently? X

If you don't mind what kind of weight where u at the start xx

hey guys just had my weigh in!! lost 5lbs. I'm so happy, I'm buzzing, I really hope Exante keeps working for me. I'm naughty at weekends having a meal in the evenings but need to get stricter with the plan before my luck runs out.

Week1 lost 7lbs
week2 lost 1.5lbs
week3 lost 5lbs.
Total so far 13.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xxxxxxxx

Well done!! That's an amazing loss!! Xx

Well done thats fantastic im sooo pleased for you hun!!! :D xx

Back