Total Solution Valentines Day Challenge :) <3 Xxx

Omg brilliant everyone xxx super proud xx I've lost 7lbs despite my binge and I'm doing the ws version now lol hope uv all had a great day xxxx

Hi
What a great weight loss. I am about the same weight as you but have only lost 4.5lbs since starting two weeks ago. I am on TS and have stuck to it 100% so I am a bit disappointed. Still I think 4.5lbs lost is a lot better than 4.5lbs on!
Mere x

Hey guys I'm trying to stick to total solution as many days as possible and if I have a bday party or girls night then I do working solution. I'm going our for a celebration bday meal Tomoz night. I'm thinking of having a chicken salad with dressing on the side? What do you think? Any alternative? X

I yhink I am too late giving my opinion but I think any chicken, fish or meat will be fine with salad or green veg, Enjoy your night out. The company is more important than the food. I would skip the dessert just have black coffee or tea instead. Good luck.
Mere x

Ella sweetie :) I'm back on day 1 lol but at least I'm back and I'm not giving up xx how ru doing xxx did u have a great weekend xx

Ella sweetie :) I'm back on day 1 lol but at least I'm back and I'm not giving up xx how ru doing xxx did u have a great weekend xx

Definitely, at least you're back! So many people struggle and it took real strength for you to get back on board and try again. Thats what will push you through well done. Im great thanks hun, Its my week 4 weigh-in tomorrow and il find out if im still classed as Obese LOL or just Overweight (anything under 13st 9lbs) :)

Glad to hear you're well you sound in good spirits! Are you back on TS or WS? xx

Hey guys, my night out was good good tempted tho and gave in. Stuck to diet coke, had steak and a few chips but had a choc torte dessert grrr. Haven't been feeling well so not been eating or drinking much. My weigh in is Tomoz so il let you all know hoe I get on. I have a meal to a noodle bar on Wednesday and another business meal on Thursday so all I can do is choose wisely and then try and stick to total solution for the Reston the time. Well done Essex girlie try and get back on it that's what I'm trying my will power is never 100% for long. So I'm trying to improve that. Xx well done everyone x

Good luck for ur weigh ins girls xxx I'm doing ws as I'm gymming it and jogging so will need extra proteins. Was bk down gym today n I have missed it lol. Xxxx

Hey guys had my 4th weigh in. Very pleased it spurs me on to try harder.
Week 1 lost 7lbs
week 2 lost 1.5lbs
week 3 lost 5lbs
week 4 lost 2lbs

Total weight lose 15.5lbs!! So happy!! Back on the exercise now!

Good luck to everyone hope your all doing well xxxx

Well done hun thats fantastic! xx

Hi hows the WS going with you? Is it fitting better with your exercise? You are really good with your gym and jogging. Work really busy at the moment so spend most of my time sitting down lol! Must get out this weekend and get some exercise. I used to run, not far only 3 miles, but did it 3-5 times a week and it was great way of keeping fit and didnt take that much time out. I need to think about getting back into that again.

What days do you WI?

Hey sweetie I restarted mon so mondaynis wi day. I'm finding it a lot easier with ws I've been gym everyday and I feel amazing. When are u weighing xx how's work? Xxxx

Total weight lose 15.5lbs!! So happy!! Back on the exercise now!
Well done on your loss. Exercise is a great idea when you are losing so much weight as you dont want to end up light and slim but flabby! :)

Mere x

Hi guys it's been a whie. Not done well lately Ben distracted and lost will power goin for for too many meals. I'm back on it today but have a valentines meal coming up. All I can do is try and improve and regain focus.
Want to lose 2lbs this week to regain motivation. Wish me luck.
it keeps we going seeing all your fantastic results xxx

Good luck x
Mere x

Back