Total Solution Valentines Day Challenge :) <3 Xxx

Fab loss so far hun well done :D We've been out playing in the snow lol freezing now though! Have a fab day :D xx

Well done everyone.Have a great day, Good luck.

sadly i gave in today i felt so ill and shaky i have had 100g of grilled chicken pieces. gotta say i do feel a bit better now tho as i didnt fell i could function, just had to admit this as i feel so guilty lol xx

If you're badly don't worry about it, you'll need a bit more energy to fight off whatever it is making you unwell! Plus chicken is protein rich so it's not as though you've had a takeaway! Even then... You're not well!

Essex girlie you haven't cheated or done anything wrong. On a Friday or Saturday I have my 3 Exante products and a chicken breast with onions and curry powder and water. it turns into a curry. I just have it without rice. You are allowed a 600calorie lean meal if you want.

Iv found IV got loadsa energy lately don't know if it's because I'm in ketosis. So i have got my motivation back for the gym. I have been 3 times this week. Woop woop.

my tummy does make weird noises at times tho lol. I do get headaches on this diet. When I never get headaches.

today has gone well.
Breakfast- cereal bar
Lunch- Porridge
Dinner- pasta carbonara
dinner- chicken curry ( chicken breat onion herbs curry powder and water)
Water 3/4litres
1 black tea

Hope fully I'm getting things right now.

I weighed 14.05 stone on Tuesday night.
i weighed myself just now and I'm 13.9

dont beat yourself up Essex girlie x

hey Exante dreamer,
what does you normal day look like food wise? What have you eaten today x

hey Exante dreamer,
what does you normal day look like food wise? What have you eaten today x

Hiya :)

I have a Vanilla shake around 11am, Another Vanilla shake around 4pm and my last Vanilla shake around 8pm. I have between 2-3 litres of water throughout the day and 500ml of Coke Zero. This is what i do every day. I jump on the treadmil for 30 minutes speed 5-8 and during the weekdays when im on school runs i walk 3.6 miles to and from school :) xx

Morning everyone. Exante dreamer. Well done you sound very dedicated. I also walk between 2/4miles a day. no fizzy for me but I drink alot of tea. Do you ever eat lean meals or not? X

Sounds like you're doing great!! No hun no meals, I wont be taking so much as i nibble of anything until i reach my goal :) xx

that is amazing! I don't think I could do it with a meal twice a week.

But do you know what seeing your large loses so far has made me want to go for it. starting tomorrow (got my dinner in the fridge for tonight) I'm going to try and do just the 3 packets a day.

we started at the same time so it's a big help to know that it is possible.

My journey so far I'm 14 stone 9 at start
14 stone 2
14 stone 1/2
Target this week is 4lbs x

Welldone to you Exante dreamer x

I mean without a meal twice a week

Well done on your weightloss too hun thats fab!! We were pretty close start weights too, I was 14st 12lbs. Do whatever is best for you hun we are all different. You're are doing great :) xx

Well done Ali!! That is a fantastic result for ur first weigh in!!!

Thanks :) I'm so pleased! My kitten must be proud too as he can't get enough of snuggling in to me this morning lol xx

Well done Ali. Omg 15lbs is amazing. What do you normally eat and drink? Shakes, carbonara or a mix? What does a normal food day look like to you?

also thanks for the support evante dreamer x

Thanks both :) have to say I'm quite surprised by it myself!

A normal day for me is shake for brekky, usually put ice in to thicken it up, I make it my smoothie2go - what a brill piece if equipment! That tends to last me from 8:30 til 9:30 as I have some on the way to work and when I get there.

For lunch I have a bar and usually a glass of coke zero with it as I don't think they taste of much, something to chew though!

For supper I'll either have a soup, or another shake, depending on if I'm in a sweet or savoury kind of mood!

I've also got a 1 litre bottle at work that I try to get through with 2 top ups, so getting my 2 litres.

On the odd occasion if I'm really running low I've had a slice of ham, something protein rich to pick me up as I've had a stinker of a cold.

I know if I can do it everyone else can as I have the worst willpower in the world!

I love the support on here & it's really helped me get through, so thank you :-D xx

Back